• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a taken username? Check here

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
old username: Astromancer
new username: adventure

😇

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 13, 2022
Old Username: HardcoreRPGFan
Requested Username: HardcoreGamerVee

Reason: I'm no longer using my current username. Updating it everywhere.
Thank you very much!

Years
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to request another change so soon, but 'Mr' makes me sound entitled to respect. I apologize, this is the only other change I want.

Old username: Mr LivelyNature
New username: LivelyNature

Years
Sorry for the delay! Done.

Old Username: Gabe's Globes
New Username: Ludo
Just wanted to.

Sadly this username is taken and the account logged in in 2020, so it's not old enough to claim. :( You'll also need 50 posts to claim a taken name. Feel free to use the username checker in the first post to see if the name you want is taken. If it is it'll give you a profile link to check, and if it meets the requirements of not logging in for 4 or more years you'll be able to post here to claim it as long as you have 50 posts.

Years
Old username: SilentWolf251
New username: Xufiie

Old username was my go-to online name. I underwent a Twtich rebrand this summer, so would appreciate using my new online name :blush:

Back