• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanum OOC

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
True. True. That just gave me a funny image of Sear poking a Pokeball and trying not to get sucked in. Thanks! I've just been leery about it.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Well, if you believe that relaunching the RP will help with activity, I'm pretty much okay with it. :3 It's totally up to you, though. I enjoy playing as Luke, even though I post far too less.

I'm working on a post, didn't even expect that I'd be busy during the vacations doing projects as well.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I won't post again until someone else does it, so xD

OH WAIT I totally forgot about the joint post with Shawn, SORRY ;; *bricks herself and goes to PM box*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I suck xD

To be honest, I've grown tired of Chai a bit. I love her name xD but I don't like how I started portraying her character. I didn't stay very true to the SU and now I can't seem to get her back into what I meant for her to be like xD I'll try though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Please do :3 I can't promise too much about Arcanum's future at the moment as it's been... over 2 weeks since someone other than me or someone joint posting with me last posted. But hopefully it'll live through these exam times.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
RHCP- can you explain the plot a little please? :3 i didn't really understand what the plot said ^^;;; (probely because i'm toooo sleepy right now xD it's 5 am)

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
I'm just going to express my interest for Arcanum here, since every spot are either taken or reserved. But if something opens up، please let me know! xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
RHCP- can you explain the plot a little please? :3 i didn't really understand what the plot said ^^;;; (probely because i'm toooo sleepy right now xD it's 5 am)
You should read the plot again when you have gotten proper sleep. If you feel like this plot is difficult to understand, then maybe this isn't the right RP for you after all :p

But basically, it's about a region - an island - called Arcanum. People and (shiny) pokémon lived there cut off from the real world until 50 years ago, when outlanders started coming there. Rich outlanders made pacts with the highest ranked Arcanians to let the outlanders hunt shiny pokémon in Arcanum in exchange for helping Arcanum build up its region with new technology - since before that, Arcanum was pretty much living in medieval style.

Reshiram and Zekrom are the guardian gods (they are shiny) of Arcanum and now you have been having a dream where your guardian god asks you to help it. A man called Joresh Ja, who is one of Arcanum's highest ranked trainers, gives you one (or two) starters and sets you off on a journey to become stronger. Tadaa~

And there are two "evil teams" but they have only almost been introduced yet.

I'm just going to express my interest for Arcanum here, since every spot are either taken or reserved. But if something opens up، please let me know! xD
Cool! Ska säga till om nåt blir ledigt :)

I should be able to post later this evening :)
Looking forward to it, as always~
I don't think I will post for some days now. Exams.

Sapphire Rose

Years
RHCP- i get it now ^^ it's not difficult to understand at all for me, but after only having 2 hours of sleep i was pretty much TOO sleepy to understand xD

Hmmm... Can you reserve vaporeon spot for me with zekrom as guardian? :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
@ PS - I can. That is, if machomuu is ok with having Eevee. It can evolve later on, but it doesn't have to.

Sapphire Rose

Years
RHCP- waaaittttt, the eevee can evolve later on? :o then i guess i want the eevee xD one of my fav pokemon is Leafeon and Shiny Umbreon :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Of course it can. It's an Eevee. But it'll take some time before it can evolve, so even if you get to customize that pokémon later on, it won't be as "cool" or strong in the beginning, since, well, it hasn't got le elemental powers.

I want Eevee too though xD If you want Eevee mostly because it can evolve into Leafeon, then maybe you can take Leafeon as starter and I can take Eevee? I wouldn't want to evolve it at all, at least not for a long time.

Because I don't know where to go with Chai's personality so I want to start over. That's right. I like writing so much so I want to start over with a new character. I hope no one liked Chai too much and is sorry to see her go xD I just think she was too bland in comparison to all the very interesting and unique characters of the other players, even if her appearance was very cool.

This would mean that machomuu gets a Vaporeon. He didn't express interest in a particular starter, so I hope he's ok with that :3

Sapphire Rose

Years
@RHCP- that's alright with me xD so this means my starter Pokemon is an Leafeon? :3 waiittt xD but if i remember it right Leafeon's guardian was Reshiram right? :3 or are Eevee and Leafeon going to change spots which means that Leafeon's guardian will be Zekrom and Eevee's Guardian will be Reshiram?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
The guardians have no connection to the starters. The guardians are connected to the humans. Each Arcanian has either Reshiram or Zekrom as the guardian of their spirit. I want Reshiram and there's only one Reshiram spot left, so you and machomuu get Zekrom ;)

But great then! You get to sign up for Leafeon, yes.

Sapphire Rose

Years
RHCP- okay then ^^ i thought that it were the starter pokemon who were connected to the guardians xD must have read it wrong then :3 so my guardian is Zekrom? Cool, and my starter is leafeon xD yeey~ *happy*

Thanks a bunch RHCP :3

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
RHCP- okay then ^^ i thought that it were the starter pokemon who were connected to the guardians xD must have read it wrong then :3 so my guardian is Zekrom? Cool, and my starter is leafeon xD yeey~ *happy*

Not to act like a party pooper here but you still have to make a SU before you should start celebrating no? xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Well. Read the OP again, please. A bit more carefully. And maybe you'll see how they are connected to the trainers.

Not to act like a party pooper here but you still have to make a SU before you should start celebrating no? xD
Good point.

Back