• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi OU Singles Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
k sounds good i'll have to set my alarm to wake me up at 3:00 am for a lil so i can see the match up's and prepare my team

i don't need an extension for myself but im unaware of how many people havent battled yet i won my battle 13 hours ago:O

Last edited:

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
Round Two

World King VS Rabid Ditto3 8
Mukkamoto VS Death & Strawberry
AdvancedK9 VS wolFLARE
natedogg VS Super Luigi
SkythurBathandBeyond151 VS taper100
Painter VS shinyninetales
Nilojan VS Happitan108

Since TigerSwift and Alicante never showed up nor posted in the Thread saying anything, they're both out, and I had to give a free Round pass to someone. Thanks to my epic Randomizer, Recontra1234 got that free pass, so he's off to Round 3, while the rest of us have to finish our battles by Sunday August 23 at 12:00 AM EST. Since they'll only be 7 battles, we can do them in one day.

Get going, and give me more epic battles!
~W. K.

Years
It was Nilojan who couldnt battle. We were both online, but he said that he left his DS at his friends!

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
Years
dang im good at predicting i knew id be up against crimsonstorm in round 1 and i knew id be against shinyninetails in round 2 and i am ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back