• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Land of dead OOC

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
Exactly how it started is unknown. Exactly where it started is unknown. All that is known is that it started about one month ago, and countless casualties have resulted from it.

However, there are survivors.

Now, let's take it from the beginning. About one month ago, an infection started. This infection spread like a wild fire, entire towns became infected within days. Within two weeks, it had spread across the country. What did this infection do, you ask?

It created monsters.

Or, more accurately, zombies. These zombies are horribly mutated creatures that attack without warning. They're carnivorous, they won't hesitate to devour anything meat-including you. Though, some just kill to kill, not caring whether they get a meal out of their victim or not.

And some are much worse than others.

While regular zombies are strong; they don't hold back like regular humans as they don't care if they are harmed while pursuing their victims, there are some that have gone through an extra process of mutation.

And these zombies are even more lethal.

This extra stage of mutation makes the zombies more powerful, with near endless capabilities. Some can leap great distances, ensnare you with their tongue, pummel you with great strength, rip you apart with razor-sharp claws, spit noxious acid, and much more.

But what of those immune to infection?

Well, that's where you come in. You are one of the few people that can't get infected. However, that does not mean that you are immortal. You are a survivor whose only job is to survive. Sounds simple? Wrong. When you have massive hordes of zombies, and many zombies that are ten times as lethal, that are all poised to kill you, surviving can become a little tough.

How can you survive then?

Well, defend yourself. Run. Hide. Whatever it takes. Along your journey to safety, you may find many weapons and tools to help you fight of the undead horde. It also depends on how you wield these weapons. That's the basics, and the rest is up to you to find out. You better hope that you are a quick study, or else you might not live long enough to discover the secrets to surviving. Good luck.

The types.

The Horde:
The Horde is made up of all those regular people that became infected, but did not go through an extra stage of infection. The Horde is completely mindless; the only thought they ever have is to kill you. They are rather fast, and while almost harmless on their own, and entire group can easily take down a survivor. The Horde is attracted to high pitched noises such as alarms; beware of car alarms, and they are also attracted to Boomer bile. They love nothing more than fresh Boomer bile, so beware.​

KR3ATURES:
A KR3ATURE is just about any non-human infected. Yes, non-human. The "Green Flu" doesn't just affect humans; it affects just about any mammal, from the smallest bumblebee bat to the largest elephant, expect to see many of these in uninhabited, or sometimes even inhabited, areas.​

The Boomer:
The Boomer, a rather large infected covered in disgusting boils and warts. They are very easy to kill; one shot to the stomache and they go boom. Although, you have to be careful when shooting a Boomer; if you are too close, you will be covered in their bile. Their bile is a disgusting green liquid that regular zombies just can't resist. Zombies would rather eat boomer bile than you, and if you get covered in the stuff, every regular zombie in the area will want to eat you, and only you. Not only that, but the Boomer bile can temporarily blind you if it gets on your face, which it almost always does. Be careful, do not let a Boomer vomit on you, and be sure to shove them back before you shoot them.​

The Charger:
The Charger is a very strong infected, having half the strength of a Tank. A Charger will charge at you with its one huge arm, the other arm is almost useless. When a Charger charges, it will grab on to the first Survivor that it can, and all other Survivors near will be sent flying. When charging, Chargers move very fast; many times you won't even see it coming. That is why you have to listen; Chargers yell when they begin to charge. Luckily, if a Charger misses, it will have to rest a moment before it can charge again. During this period, they will engage in some close-range combat using their large, bulky arm. Do not underestimate them; that arm can pack a hell of a punch.​

The Hunter:
The name says it all. The Hunter is just that; they will spy on you from a distance, wait for an opening, and then they will make their move. Hunters can leap amazing distances, and the further away that they jump from, the more damage they do to you. They have extremely sharp claws and teeth that they use to rip you open. When a Hunter has you pinned, you are completely and totally helpless. A Hunter will not get off of you until you are dead, unless you are lucky enough to have a companion near by that can force him off. Be careful, listen for their high-pitched growling, and be ready to shove one away when it leaps at you.​

The Jockey:
The Jockey; a small, annoying little control freak. Jockeys are deranged; they laugh maniacally and chase you relentlessly. Once they catch up to you, they lunge and latch onto your head. From there, they blind you and pull you towards danger. You can resist their pull by trying to walk in the opposite direction that they are leading you. When a Jockey is on your head, not only do they attempt to control your movements, but they claw at your head and face, hurting you while leading you into a trap. Listen for their laugher and be ready to shove any leaping Jockeys away from your head.​

The Smoker:
The Smoker; a zombie whose face is mutated to near beyond recognition. The Smoker attacks by ensnaring its victims with its extremely long tongue, and by clawing at them when they get close enough. A Survivor being constricted by the Smokers tongue is helpless, and the Smoker will not release its victim until they are dead, usually by choking to death. A constricted survivor may be rescued when another survivor either kills the smoker or breaks its tongue. Be warned, a Smokers tongue grows back very quickly, and a Smoker will not hesitate to constrict another Survivor. When a Smoker dies, it releases a thick cloud of smoke that can obscure your vision and assault your lungs, which can leave you vulnerable to other zombie attacks.​

The Spitter:
The Spitter; an acid spitting creature with a very long neck. Spitters are somewhat fat; they have to keep that acid somewhere. The acid they spit is incredibly dangerous; it will burn you and eat through your skin. The longer you stay in contact with the acid, the more harmful it becomes. Once a Spitter spits, it will tend to retreat, but there are times when it will run up to you and claw you. Spitters also tend to give a short shriek on occasion, and they make an audible noise when spitting. Watch out for these signs, and be ready to dodge any flying acid.

The Tank:
The Tank; a monster with incredible power and endurance. A Tank is so powerful that it can throw cars, rip concrete from the ground and throw it long distances, and launch a survivor incredibly far. Tanks are extremely hard to kill; all of the Survivors will need to help fight it if they want to get away with their lives. Average healthy survivors can outrun a Tank, but just barely. If a Tank ends up falling behind, it will throw whatever is available at its target. If a Tank ends up not being able to get its target, it may get frustrated, causing it to freak out and become unpredictable. Sometimes this may even cause the Tank to die. Be careful, or you too might just die from frustration, and if that doesn't kill you, the Tank will.​

The Witch:
The Witch; an eternal sob story. Nobody is quite sure what they cry about, the only important thing is that they cry. They cry, and they really do not like being disturbed when they cry. There is just one simple rule to Witches; don't bug them and they won't bug you. Although, sometimes this can be difficult as Witches always seem to be in the way of where you want to go. If you do startle a Witch, it will scream and then attack. This may not sound too bad, but Witches have extremely long and sharp nails, more like claws now, that will shred anything. A Witch could even hold its own against a Tank if the need came. One hit from those sharp claws and any survivor will be instantly incapacitated, or even killed. Listen for the Witches cries; luckily, you could hear them from a mile away.​

The Screamer:
The Screamer; an insane infected, typically in a straight jacket. A Screamer is a bit of a coward; as soon as it sees you, it will run and hide. Try to kill it before it can hide. This can be difficult as Screamers blend in with The Horde; but there is no mistaking their insane cackling. As soon as a Screamer finds a place to hide, it will start to screech with incredible force. This high-pitched screeching easily attracts a large Horde. Screamers will not directly attack a survivor, unless they are discovered while hiding. At that point, they will claw; unless their arms are restrained in a straight jacket, which they usually are, and they will also kick and bite. Its fairly easy to avoid these direct attacks, but beware of their cackling; as soon as you hear it, search for the Screamer and kill it swiftly.​

Driver
Drivers are commons in cars. They use their cars as their weapon. The only way to kill one is to make it crash or shoot the driver through one of the windows. Theya re found on any road or in any car park.

Freezer
An infected made of ice. It can freeze it's enemies legs with it's breath. When it does it attacks like a normal common while the survivor is unable to stop it. It is able to do this as it's body tempreture is subzero.

Jet packer
An infected with a jet pack. It is immune to bullets. The only way to kill it is to use something that isn't a bullet or shoot the jet pack. Luckily it can't harm you unless it is on the ground so take the chance while it is in the air.

Liquidator
Looks just like a tank but with different colour depending on the liquid it can become. It is ment to be like that to fool you it doesn't have the strength of a tank. It can't be harmed in it's liquid form but can't harm in its liquid form either. Only oil can be harmed and harm in liquid form but it kills itself to kill others.

Sticker
A purple infected the runs in a squating way. It can melt itself into a blob of goo that sticks to people and slowly saps out blood. The only way to kill it is rip it off you then throw it at another zombie.

Now I've finished that, onto the SU.

SU

Name:
Nickname:
Personality: (3 lines at the least.)
History: (Optional)
Appearance: (Picture or description.)
Gun: (Nothing with explosive ammo. Can have none. You can change later in the RP.)
Melee: (Also can have none. You can also change later in the RP.)
Other: (Anything I missed?)

Spots
1. Luigimario84 as Stanley
2. Nakuzami reserved
3. Draginja reserved
4. Yagerbomb reserved

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Hey there, everyone! Would you kindly reserve me a spot?

Name: Allison J. Crawford
Nickname: "AJ"

Gun: Hunting Rifle
Melee: Baseball Bat

Last edited:

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
I'm joining as long as I can say " Die Zom-beech" all the time. XD

Name: Antonio Medici
Nickname: "Tony"
Gun: (Nothing with explosive ammo. Can have none.)
Melee: (Also can have none.)

I'll finish later.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Well, I might as well post the skeleton of my SU. I'm going to eat you all... heheheheheheheh! I-I mean, I won't eat you all, because I am human! Yus, human! But I might lead you all to destruction >:3 Lol, kidding! Kinda.
Not sure which one of my characters that I'm using yet, I might even make a new one so... I'll just say which one Ima most likely use ;3

Spoiler:

Back