• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
The game is simple. You ask the person above a question, and (most likely by quoting the question) the person may later answer the question that they were given. Then, whomever it is above you, you must then ask them a question. If it is your first post in this game, then you may simply ask a question, because obviously there is nothing for you to answer yet.

Rules:
  1. Follow the 4 Word Rule, as well as the other PC/OT Rules.
  2. You may ask almost any question. Exceptions are ones what ask for personal information, rude questions, or questions that would make the answerer uncomfortable to answer.
  3. If you're quoting an earlier question, pleeeease remember to ask the person above a question.
  4. have fun!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Destiny Bond, can you tell me why Owl City is your favorite band?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
;6973984 said:
Avishka, are you as much a flower as your avatar?
no, i don't think so i am
btw Minishcap it is a lilligant
-----
Hikari10, why do change ur avy and sig so much?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]
Hikari10:6975165 said:
BinaryPeaches, can you tell me the meaning of your signatures?

Mithos is adorable and Tales of Symphonia is an amazing game with a gorgeous looking OVA.

Ineffable, what made you decide to do the pokedex signature thing?

(As a side note I do want to tell y'all that you do answer the question someone asks you. Just quote it if you must.)[/SIZE]

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Xulek, have you ever read The Odyssey?
[SIZE="a"]Ineffable, what made you decide to do the pokedex signature thing?
Couldn't think of what to put in my signature, thought of putting a little Pokéinfo page, but then realised I would never be able to stick with one Pokémon for that, so I thought "hey let's do all of them." :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Binarypeaches, what made you decide to play TOS for the first time?
OKAY. So I was chatting with one of my online friends (who I still keep in contact with. In fact I'm hoping to meet him sometime over the Christmas break!) and while we were chatting, he had suggested a game called Tales of Symphonia to me. I glanced at the cover and such, and figured "hey, this looks interesting!" Then one day on a whim, I asked my best friend if she had the game. Amazingly enough, her brother had the game in her possession, and we all began playing it. Then the rest was history! If it wasn't for a friend suggesting it to me and my best friend having it, my life would be completely different than what you see here today!

Now, Xulex, what's the backstory behind your favorite game (so in turn, this is kind of two questions, since I'm kind of asking what your favorite game is as well).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Now, Xulex, what's the backstory behind your favorite game (so in turn, this is kind of two questions, since I'm kind of asking what your favorite game is as well).

To be honest I'm not asked this question very often but if I had to choose one it would be the game Grand Theft Auto 4. Why this game of all things even when I've played games like Tales Of Symphonia, Gears Of War, most of the main Pokemon games, Kingdom Hearts and even gems like Prototype, Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed and Bioshock to name a very select few? Well to keep it short for the most part GTA 3 was the first ever console game I played back when I was around 10 but I felt like I was sucked in completely due to how large the world of Liberty City was and the feeling of doing whatever I wanted to do in that world. I never had the chance to finish it unfortunately since the PS2 I played it on belonged to an old friend of mine and he was moving away so it was quite a while before I could return to my gaming birthplace of Liberty City again. Luckily for me another one of my friends around 7 years later had a PS3 and a copy of GTA 4 and insisted that I helped him out due to my experience as a gamer back then. (Beating TOS on Mania mode should speak for itself.) I sqeeed in joy of returning to Liberty City again and I loved GTA 4 even more than I did the 3rd game due to how much I loved some of the main characters such as Niko and Roman Bellic not to mention if the story didn't keep my hooked then the gameplay certainly did, especially after I got my hands on a SMG and shotgun hehe. And again I cannot stress out enough how much I love Liberty City to begin with haha.

Okay so BinaryPeaches, what was the hardest video game boss you ever faced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back