• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Dyl's Mystery Lotto Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Joining because I got a text invite lol.

Username: Cadance
IGN: Minerva
FC: should be on postbit, I'm on my phone and do not have my 3DS on hand right now.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 28, 2015
Username - Jaspar
IGN - JasJosh
Friendcode - 3969-5451-0133

thanks for anything i may receive, good luck to everyone

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
Thanks for the opportunity! I'd like to ask if the pokes are nicknameable.

Username: Garrabutártulo
IGN: Garra
FC: 2466-2936-1046

Last edited:

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
Years
  • Age 31
  • ~
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Well, I might as well try my luck! :3

Username: Equinoxe
IGN: Hans
FC: 1650-2210-4496

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Username: Belldandy
IGN: Irene
FC: 4699-7283-5972

Wee~ :)

Drakonis said:
I noticed this on "Fokko's luxury mons" and I'm starting to question if this is a legit giveaway.

I don't think there's anything to worry about. Amaura has been around for a while; just back from hiatus, if I remember correctly.

Fokko has a quirky way of communicating with people. I traded with him and he gave me a (Love Ball) Ponyta (which I already owned) instead of the promised (Dream Ball) version. I don't trade with him anymore because of it. He's very hasty and pushy, and from my experience trading with him his attention to detail may have actually caused him to misunderstand the terms of a trade (like he did mine).

tl;dr: My own trading experience with Fokko supports the idea that he was probably the master of his own undoing in that particular trade. Amaura is a good trader.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
I noticed this on "Fokko's luxury mons" and I'm starting to question if this is a legit giveaway.
t1wIejR.png

Alright, consider your entry void then :3

Drakonis

DrakonisVaughan
Years
Nevermind amaura, I don't need the giveaway but okay I don't enjoy Fokko too much either. They thought that under my looking for section of my shop was a selling section for some reason and demanded a 6IV Hoppip. Thanks for replying!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back