• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] It's locked!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Ehh, I made this deck out of boredom. xD

Deck Name: Vehicroid Lock
Deck Format: Traditional
No. of Cards: 40

Monsters x21
Spells & Traps x19
Extra Deck x4Strategy:

First I set Cyber Summon Blaster on the field and try to stop everything that tries to destroy it. Then I wait to draw Decoyroid, Ambulanceroid, and Rescueroid. When I do, I fusion summon "Ambulance Rescuroid" and attack the opponents. After that, I use De-Fusion to return Ambulance Rescueroid to my Exra Deck and summon Ambulanceroid and Rescueroid to the field. Then attack the opponent again. After that I summon "Decoyroid" on my Main Phase 2. On the next turn, I activate Cyber Summon Blaster. After that, my opponent is locked in attacking Decoyroid, my other 2 roids summoning him back and dealing damage to my opponent. The other cards is to make my opponent busy while I'm getting ready to lock him/here. It doesn't always work though, that's why I put other roids in there. ;)

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
How about you play Machina Gadgets. : p

But seriously? Cut most of the jank S/T and the lone copy of jank Dark Jeroid. Just... don't. -_-

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
How about you play Machina Gadgets. : p

But seriously? Cut most of the jank S/T and the lone copy of jank Dark Jeroid. Just... don't. -_-

I don't really know.. I like E-Heroes better than ROIDS but I don't have any idea where to start.

I didn't even know I had Jeroid in there, I thought I removed if before I created this thread. Emergency Provisions + 7 is for a quick LP heal. I don't really need Poly because of VCZ so I'll scrap that. I'll be editing this deck later, I hope I get everything straight. >.<

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Well, uh, how about some actually staple S/T?

Polymerization is still useful, don't worry. Just not really more useful than you thought it was.

I think this deck would look good with Debris Dragon and King of the Swamp, seeing as most roids have hugely low attack.

Your deck needs Mirror Force, Torrential Tribute, and if you're going to run negation just run triple Bribe... :s

Heavy Storm, Mystical Space Typhoon, and Pot of Avarice are also good cards. I'd say run 3 Vehicroid Connection Zone and 3 Polymerization, simply because fusion is awesomesauce.

More extra deck stuff could be used.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Well, uh, how about some actually staple S/T?
I forgot about staples! xD

Polymerization is still useful, don't worry. Just not really more useful than you thought it was.
I know, but I'm looking for other ways to fusion summon without using Poly/Fusion Gate.

I think this deck would look good with Debris Dragon and King of the Swamp, seeing as most roids have hugely low attack.
I'll think about Debris Dragon, but King of the Swamps is a go!

Your deck needs Mirror Force, Torrential Tribute, and if you're going to run negation just run triple Bribe... :s
As true as the statement is, I don't have Bribe yet. I'll be sure to note this. :>

Heavy Storm, Mystical Space Typhoon, and Pot of Avarice are also good cards. I'd say run 3 Vehicroid Connection Zone and 3 Polymerization, simply because fusion is awesomesauce.
Yay, staples! I'll try looking for 2 other Poly as I only have 1 atm.

More extra deck stuff could be used.
Since I have Cyber Dragon in there, I could really use more Extra Deck stuff. :)

Noted, thanks for the suggestion. :)

Back