• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
what do i need to evolve my electebuzz and rhydon?? if i have to trade anyone willing to help??

gsorby

Pokémon Spiritanium Creator
Years
Oh shut up moaning you brat. It's not your code to begin with, big whoop, they made a patch to fix errors of the game, they're not stealing content from it like you did! You keep saying you're this advanced scriptor yet go around badgering people how to do something, then go, yeah I figured it all out by myself, if you're so much of an advanced scriptor make your own damn script like Wichu did. God damn amateur brats always thinking their above everyone else. This community 3 years ago when I first joined use to be a lovely place, now it's just full of whining brats going around stealing content, pestering my old account for scripts just to steal them. This is why no scriptors appear any more, this community, is no longer a community.
A note to the moderators, I don't mind getting infracted or even suspended for showing my thoughts, just people like this guy really do bug me, and just show this community has no moral at all.
Harsh, but fair and very true. Well said!! There should be a rule to prevent people for asking for scripts!

gugu3

I hope i can really help...
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
Why do when i try getting the Celebi Mystery Gift the game resets after freezing for 10 seconds?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For god's sake, 5000th post. XD

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013

Harsh, but fair and very true. Well said!! There should be a rule to prevent people for asking for scripts!

No, there should be a rule preventing people from taking credit for stuff they didn't do. And there is. Isn't it against the rules in general to not credit the proper people when you release something?

If people want to ask for scripts, the creator is willing to give them, and the person is credits them, it should be all fine.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Oh shut up moaning you brat. It's not your code to begin with, big whoop, they made a patch to fix errors of the game, they're not stealing content from it like you did! You keep saying you're this advanced scriptor yet go around badgering people how to do something, then go, yeah I figured it all out by myself, if you're so much of an advanced scriptor make your own damn script like Wichu did. God damn amateur brats always thinking their above everyone else. This community 3 years ago when I first joined use to be a lovely place, now it's just full of whining brats going around stealing content, pestering my old account for scripts just to steal them. This is why no scriptors appear any more, this community, is no longer a community.
A note to the moderators, I don't mind getting infracted or even suspended for showing my thoughts, just people like this guy really do bug me, and just show this community has no moral at all.

It's supposed to be a joke....

Edit:
WHAT SCRIPT DID I "STEAL" I GAVE WICHU(Actully Raptor in general) CREDIT FOR THE TRADE SCRIPT AND THE MYSTERY GIFT SCRIPT WAS PROVEN MINE!

Last edited:

gsorby

Pokémon Spiritanium Creator
Years

Edit:
WHAT SCRIPT DID I "STEAL" I GAVE WICHU(Actully Raptor in general) CREDIT FOR THE TRADE SCRIPT AND THE MYSTERY GIFT SCRIPT WAS PROVEN MINE!
That joke was so funny that I am literally dying of suffocation on the floor as I can't stop laughing :laugh: Perhaps not...:tired:

You do realise that reposting someone's script without asking is actually classed as stealing, or as good as.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012

Edit:

You see, you keep denying things, 'cause you know you've done wrong, and no, giving credit to someone, displaying their work and letting others use it before even getting permission to showcase their work, is still called theft. No matter how you try to put it. Such a shame though, as you do not actually just say, I didn't do all this work, if it wasn't for the people I was badgering, I wouldn't have got them codes. So, might want to get your act in gear, start becoming a respected developer, by simply giving credit to the people you pestered, instead of pretending like you know it all when you clearly don't. Editing scripts, doesn't make you an advanced scriptor, nor does badgering people for help.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
That joke was so funny that I am literally dying of suffocation on the floor as I can't stop laughing :laugh: Perhaps not...:tired:

You do realise that reposting someone's script without asking is actually classed as stealing, or as good as.

right, just to put this clear I meant my post I made in the previous page not the stealing of the trade script...

gugu3

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
Good... i got owned. -_- i found a Shiny Pikachu and didn't got pokeballs. i raged at that!

Awkward Squirtle

,@,e .ºoO
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
Heh saving the game did nothing. -sadface-
You need to extract it from the archive before playing it.

that script give me a error message ass soon as it tells me to continue or new game
I assume you haven't got it working yet. I don't know why the script error is happening; it seems to be missing the window skin file. Can you check that the Graphics/Windowskins folder for the game with updated scripts has all the correct files?

Good... i got owned. -_- i found a Shiny Pikachu and didn't got pokeballs. i raged at that!
The updated Mystery Gift is still up, if shiny Electric Pokémon are your thing ;)

The shiny Rotom Mystery Gift will only last for a few more days; if you haven't got it yet, get the script patch and head to Krypton City immediately! Does anyone have any requests for the next gift?

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2018
Links for raptor

I know that this is a little (more like a lot) late but I need the link for raptor ex latest version cuz I can't find it and first link doesn't work even if you must please email [email protected] thnx (if someone replies)

gugu3

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
The updated Mystery Gift is still up, if shiny Electric Pokémon are your thing ;)

The shiny Rotom Mystery Gift will only last for a few more days; if you haven't got it yet, get the script patch and head to Krypton City immediately! Does anyone have any requests for the next gift?

Hey, where can i get the Script patch?

Years
I'm glad the game is getting updated by some of you again. Thanks a lot for all the hard work!

Also very interesting. After you get the Rotom promo, if you ask again the mystery gift is a Victini. Interesting...

Last edited:
Back