• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Megaman? :3 you've forgotte Mana Murasaki c: I requested him in Zane's class earlier this week because I have lots of tests this week and figured out I don't have to post so much in that class ^^

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki is in Asha's class? Hilarious. x3 Simply, delightfully hilarious.

Also Brian in History huh? This does not bode well for his grades. x3 He sucks at History.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Alrighty. People lemme know if I missed one of your characters. I went off the front page mostly and I don't believe thats been updated yet.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Bwahahaha! The son of a Team Rocket Capo in a community service class? Beautiful! Handy that he's in the same class as Dez too, cheers for that.

Sammy in self defense should be interesting too. Looking forward to this!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I'm aware I haven't posted much in the last week, for which I apologize. I've had some issues to get ironed out around my social life.
I'll try to get a post up tonight.

Class list looks good to me, Egg's & breeding works lovely for Gwen, as she aspires to become a researcher/professor.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Er--Crud. Um. Mega kinda made some mistakes when he posted that class list (Not with the list itself, but the fact that there was supposed to be A LOT MORE INFO for the new day.)

Please hold while I scramble to try and correct this.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Awesome. Class list. Sorry I'm late, school and all. Good thing I'm in the same class as Xander, too. This should be interesting.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
ATTENTION
It's a new day! Please make up to one more post taking place on Thanksgiving (the last IC day) and then only make posts on this new day. The day starts with 2 classes in a row. NPC classes are classes run by characters that aren't assigned to an RPer. In these classes, one of the RPers in the class must assume control of the teacher temporarily. Have fun with it! The rules of the academy are that a teacher can teach however they want as long as their methods get results and don't repeatedly land people in the hospital.

Also, please read THIS POST. It's a news post and highly relevant to this day. You /want/ to read this as it's basically describing what's different about this IC day compared to any other.

FIRST CLASSES
Lexi Styles - Eggs 101 & Breeding
Issac Milke
Lucas McGuire
Aaron Reiki
Gwen Catrin Deallus

Ashara Soleil Harris- Self-Defense and Intermediate Battle Techniques
Mark Wilson
Samantha Felicity Cooper
Kitty Kirin
Shawn Williams
Christopher Jacob Styles

Ryan Newson- Pokemon Legend Studies
Genevieve Marie Molyneux
Alice Crenshaw
Whitney "???" Eli
Alex Wong

Steven Yew- History/Mythology
Lucia Francisco Bernavard
Brian Jameson
James Eugene Vincent
Vriska Van der Douchevald

Sage Smith- Berries and Poffin Making
Ciel Vespera
Iny Gage
Roy James Williams
Rosalyn Rebecca Smith
Rafael Kyo

Zane Alta- Pracical Battling
Valorie Ryder
Skye Odell
Killik Chambers
Mana Murasaki
Daniel Drace

Mining and Fossils 101- Byron (NPC Class)
Cecil Vargas
Artemisio Dell
Zora Loa
Alexander Vance

Pokemon Trainer Fitness and Basic Knowledge- Lt. Surge (NPC Class)
James Preston Rybak
Evie Bellarost
Roxas Jaden Asakura
Haru Hatake

Pokemon Biology- Norman (NPC Class)
Dante Redson
Indigo Wave
Wyatt Leon Bellerose
Holly Amarosa

Community and Vigilante service- Hilda
Zora Loa
Haru Hatake
Desmond Castelia
MacKenzie Quigg (...)
Iny Gage

SECOND CLASSES
Lexi Styles - Eggs 101 & Breeding
Lucia Francisco Bernavard
Brian Jameson
Ciel Vespera
Iny Gage

Ashara Soleil Harris- Self-Defense and Intermediate Battle Techniques
Genevieve Marie Molyneux
Alice Crenshaw
Whitney "???" Eli
Alex Wong

Ryan Newson- Pokemon Legend Studies
Roy James Williams
Rosalyn Rebecca Smith
Rafael Kyo
Dante Redson
Indigo Wave

Steven Yew- History/Mythology
Issac Milke
Lucas McGuire
Valorie Ryder
Skye Odell
Desmond Castelia

Sage Smith- Berries and Poffin Making
James Preston Rybak
Evie Bellarost
Mark Wilson
Samantha Felicity Cooper
Iny Gage

Zane Alta- Pracical Battling
James Eugene Vincent
Vriska Van der Douchevald
Roxas Jaden Asakura
Nemo Dannan

Mining and Fossils 101- Byron (NPC Class)
Cecil Vargas
Artemisio Dell
Haru Windsong
Orange Henry
Christopher Jacob Styles

Pokemon Trainer Fitness and Basic Knowledge- Lt. Surge (NPC Class)
Aaron Reiki
Gwen Catrin Deallus
Killik Chambers
Mana Murasaki

Pokemon Biology- Norman (NPC Class)
Kitty Kirin
Shawn Williams
Wyatt Leon Bellerose
Holly Amarosa
Alexander Vance

Self Defense- Maylene (NPC Class)
Haru Windsong
Orange Henry
Nemo Dannan
Daniel Drace

If we've failed to include your character, please let us know immediately and we'll correct the mistake ASAP. I'm pretty sure we did make some mistakes here, judging by the fact that two of my own characters are missing from the first class list, so. (Also: Please note that Hilda is a plot character played by me personally. I'll be controlling her during her class.) Also, please note that I take a stance of "If the first post isn't updated, that's my problem not the players". If a problem ever arises because of the first post not being updated, I will correct that with an immediate update and solve the problem in the way that least impacts the players.

In other news, I'm trying to redesign the first post a bit. I've recognized that the RP is slightly hard to grasp for new players and that this could be alleviated by explaining day-by-day procedure in a spoiler on the first post. An FAQ if you will.

@Synthet: Hmm... Well, I don't see why not. Megaman and I generally converse about PTA related things via Skype. You should join us! (My Skype ID is ChaoticMarin)

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
My Skype is Megaman765 as well if anybody is curious. I just sent Mark into the halls of the Raikou Dorm so if anybody wants to buddy up with him now's the chance XD

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
My Skype is Megaman765 as well if anybody is curious. I just sent Mark into the halls of the Raikou Dorm so if anybody wants to buddy up with him now's the chance XD

I'm actually about to post my "Waking up post" If you want me to notice you. I'll be seeking food.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I just sent Mark into the halls of the Raikou Dorm so if anybody wants to buddy up with him now's the chance XD

Just posted my waking up post. Gwen is in the main common-room of raikou right now, reading a magazine. Feel free to interact. That goes for anyone.

She spent last night sleeping on the sofa, cause she was too tired to get to bed, and shes just got out of the shower and is wondering around in a towel. Such an uncivilized lass.

You're welcome to comment on her lack of dress, the fact she looks like she didn't sleep a wink, or the fact that she's not even turning the page in her magazine. Other than that, dream up any way of interacting you like.

Oh, she also doesn't know her classes for the day so it would be great if someone who knows where the class-lists are posted up would interact with her <3

Megaman765

Years
Just posted my waking up post. Gwen is in the main common-room of raikou right now, reading a magazine. Feel free to interact. That goes for anyone.

She spent last night sleeping on the sofa, cause she was too tired to get to bed, and shes just got out of the shower and is wondering around in a towel. Such an uncivilized lass.

You're welcome to comment on her lack of dress, the fact she looks like she didn't sleep a wink, or the fact that she's not even turning the page in her magazine. Other than that, dream up any way of interacting you like.

Oh, she also doesn't know her classes for the day so it would be great if someone who knows where the class-lists are posted up would interact with her <3

Haha XD Well Mark's bound to have an interesting start today. Anyways I've decided to go out of my way and rework my SU so that players will have a better more updated source to look at his info from. Its very outdated, ESPECIALLY the appearence. I'll place it into a seperate post for the sake of convenience and probably put it in my Signature.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Just a warning, some of my posts may be slower than usual as my right arm is currently in a cast, making it rather uncomfortable to type for prolonged periods.

@Megaman765 & Iny Gage,
Should have another post up later today/tonight

Megaman765

Years
Just a warning, some of my posts may be slower than usual as my right arm is currently in a cast, making it rather uncomfortable to type for prolonged periods.

@Megaman765 & Iny Gage,

Sure thing. I'll wait it out for you. Iny if ya don't want to wait on me your free to go on if you like. I don't want to end up swarming the forum with activity like a couple other cases of mine :p I don't have alot to post atm anyways.

Oh! Also one thing I should note, I'll be going to Pax East this Thursday so my Activity will be lacking. I'll likely only be able to post late at night for obvious reasons :D

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
@Megaman765 & Iny Gage,

This makes me wonder what time zone you all live in O_o
I get the feeling this is more of a UK forum rather than US sometimes.

Sure thing. I'll wait it out for you. Iny if ya don't want to wait on me your free to go on if you like. I don't want to end up swarming the forum with activity like a couple other cases of mine :p I don't have alot to post atm anyways.

Oh! Also one thing I should note, I'll be going to Pax East this Thursday so my Activity will be lacking. I'll likely only be able to post late at night for obvious reasons
Nah, I'm not too impatient. Although I do envy you a bit >: (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back