• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
7/10

I do like Rin and Len, but it loses points due to low quality image and also unorganized links, notably the one saying "Paired with AnonygooseD".

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
9.5/10

Related to your avatar, the words are quite fitting and your links and stuff is organised quite well. Nice signature overall :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

Nice organisation, suits your avatar, but the only downfall is that I don't like gifs that are repeated like all...

aaa > aab >aca > aaa

but I like it...

aaa> aab> aaa

What I mean I prefer gifs that loops perfectly.

Years
10/10

Matching characters with matching physically appearances (aside from gender), and for what appears to be a romantic couple

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
8/10

Same score as before. Them chibis are still cute.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I don't remember if I rated you yet or not.

Whatever. Anyway, 8outta10. Crisp quality, smooth loop and the links and music bar are well placed.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
8/10

Well organised, the Japanese text suits the image, it fits your avatar, and it's rather funny...can't not say "poor Oshawott" though :(

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
8/10.

Everything is nicely organized and evenly spaced between the links, but the gif being low quality damaged the rating quite a bit.

Reactions: T!M
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back