• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marvel Studios Presents

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
giphy.gif

22OmPJy.png

Marvel Studios Presents...

What is Mafia?
Mafia is a game of love, betrayal, and murder. Kind of. Normally there's two factions: the innocent, uninformed majority and the murderous, informed minority, and sometimes some unaffiliated roles. In this game, the main factions are the Heroes, who are the Innocents, and the Villains, who are the Mafia faction. It is the primary goal of the innocents to wipe out the mafia, and for the mafia to outnumber the innocents. Additionally, a few unaffiliated roles will be present, each with their own unique win conditions.

The game is played in four phases: a cycle of Dawn, Day, Dusk and Night. During the Day phase, all players will deliberate among themselves to decide on who to lynch, in attempts to wipe out the Villains. Of course, it would be too simple if the Villains weren't present in the discussion under the guise of innocence, so the Heroes will have to be wary of all of their fellow players. During the Night phase, the thread will be "locked" and the mafia faction will deliberate among themselves and decide on one player to kill, and any other roles with night actions will be able to perform them. Player deaths will be revealed at the beginning of each Dawn phase. Dawn and Dusk phases act as a sort of extension to the Day and Night phases. During Dawn phases, players will be able to converse in the thread just like in the Day phase, however, voting will not be permitted, and certain night actions may still be performed. During Dusk phases, players may continue any conversation from the Day phase as well as place votes, but all votes placed during the Dusk phase are final, as are any votes that were already placed before the Dusk phase began. When a competitor is killed, their alignment and their role will be revealed.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by PM, VM or Discord (Nakuzami#0743).

Introduction
The world is a place of conflict and turmoil, and the clashing of Heroes and Villains has always exemplified this in a powerful microcosm. Today is no different, and soon a small group of individuals will find themselves vying for room on the stage of history through what could potentially become a terrible and bloody encounter.

Upon signing up for the game, every player will be required to send me a list of three characters from the Marvel Universe that they would like to play as, in the order that they would prefer. I will then choose which of these characters to make into a role, and which will be assigned to them. For the sake of balance, try to send at least one hero and one villain. The third character you send can be either or neither of these things.

Once all players have sent in their lists and I have compiled a proper role section, it will be posted here publicly for all to see. This means that the characters chosen and the abilities that they possess will be public knowledge, but the players that requested and received these characters as their role will remain anonymous. Therefore, try not to choose a character that will make your identity too obvious, if there's certain ones that you're closely associated to in some way (such as via username). Additionally, do not share your character choices with anyone other than myself. If you would like a specific iteration of a character (such as Spider-Man vs Ultimate Spider-Man or Miles Morales), you may request that on your list.

Roles
The Heroes

The Villains

The Morally Ambiguous

Rules
  • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
  • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

Bardothren
purplecicada
Sparkin
Charlie Brown
Pecilia
Kitty
ASDBUDDY
Johnny
gimmepie
Newtsie
Miah
aeternum
Bidoof FTW
Desox
Killua
Syn
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
EvilChameleon
L'Belle

Phase List
Night Zero
Night One
Night Two
Night Three
Night Four
Night Five
Night Six
Night Seven
Night Eight
Night Nine
Dawn One
Dawn Two
Dawn Three
Dawn Four
Dawn Five
Dawn Six
Dawn Seven
Dawn Eight
Dawn Nine
Dawn Ten
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Day Six
Day Seven
Day Eight
Day Nine
Day Ten
Dusk One
Dusk Two
Dusk Three
Dusk Four
Dusk Five
Dusk Six
Dusk Seven
Dusk Eight
Dusk Nine
Dusk Ten

Last edited by a moderator:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Okay, I'll probably keep sign ups open for another day or two before I officially start putting the roles together.

I have no set player number that I'm aiming for, so invite as many or as few people to join in on the fun as you want, lol.

And don't forget to send in your character choices if you haven't already.

Last edited:
Back