• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
It's a random event. You just have to get lucky. (:

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Well let's see....

As a Roggenrola it gets Rock Blast at Level 14, and Mud Slap at Level 17 (For Boss Battles, otherwise it sucks). Roggenrola is (IMO) a really good counter to the 2nd Gym resisting their STABs. Then gets Smack Down at Level 23 for a more accurate STAB move. When it evolves into Boldore it gets the not-so-useful Power Gem.Then you can evolve it into Gigalith by trading. Then Rock Slide at Level 30! Stealth Rock is also a good move as well for bosses. Then Stone Edge at Level 48.

Sturdy is it's only ability, but that's not a downside! It will always allow him to survive with 1HP when it is at Full HP, which is extremely useful. By the Elite FOur your moveset should consist of Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Knock Down, Bulldoze.

In my opinion it's a great pokemon, you just have to have patience to grind it to level 14 for your STAB and then make way with that until Stone Edge.

Years
I'm stuck with the Elite Four. I can beat one of them and then I lose against the next one. My team's Krookodile lv 51, Samurott lv 50, Unfezant lv 44, Scolipede lv 36, Deino lv 39, Seismitoad lv 41. I know I should train some more but which one should I train the most and which one will be the most useful one?

Thanks in advance

Years
You're teams to weak, use the Lucky Egg you got from Juniper and train everyone up to 50~55, whichever feels better to you.

Train on the route after Opelucid and use Audinos.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I'm stuck with the Elite Four. I can beat one of them and then I lose against the next one. My team's Krookodile lv 51, Samurott lv 50, Unfezant lv 44, Scolipede lv 36, Deino lv 39, Seismitoad lv 41. I know I should train some more but which one should I train the most and which one will be the most useful one?

Thanks in advance

Do any know Ice moves? If not, you might be in trouble. Change the date and find a Cubchoo (evolves into Beartic) outside Iccirus, and like someone above said, run around outside Opolucid with the Lucky Egg and level them to 50 minimum. You'll need that for the Elite Four anyway, and it's good to be over-leveled when Dragon Types are involved.

Rawrinism

Shandera'd
Years
Is there any way to get points from Battle Subway any faster/more in quantity?

I'm trying to get TMs and power items, and many more (vitamins& life orb, etc) but it seems near impossible. :[

Besides hacking?

Last edited:

♥♪!?

Star Warrior
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2011
Is it possible to teach Zoura Dark Pulse and Extrasensory without hacks? I've manage to breed a Zoura that knows Extrasensory and another that knows Dark Pulse, but I'm having trouble breeding one that knows both since egg moves can only be passed down by the father.

If its possible I'd imagine it can be only achieved by chain breeding, I'm just looking for the correct formula. Thanks!

Last edited:

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
It's not possible. None of the possible fathers can learn Extrasensory and Dark Pulse at the same time. D:

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2012
Where do you go to trade or look at trades? I hear people talking about how they view people who are looking for a type of Pokemon in exchange for some other type but I cant find the area where you go to.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
Years
This question probably has an obvious answer, but if I teach an HM move and then have it removed by a Move Deleter, will I still be able to use its effect outside of battle permanently? I highly doubt this, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to check.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
You can only use them period as long as you have them as one of your four moves, this applies inside and outside of battle. Once it is gone you cannot use them either way until it is re-added.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
Is it possible to teach Zoura Dark Pulse and Extrasensory without hacks? I've manage to breed a Zoura that knows Extrasensory and another that knows Dark Pulse, but I'm having trouble breeding one that knows both since egg moves can only be passed down by the father.

If its possible I'd imagine it can be only achieved by chain breeding, I'm just looking for the correct formula. Thanks!

I have actually done this I took a Nuzleaf from SS that knew dark Pulse and Transfered it to White where I bred it with my Zoroark and got both Extrasensory and Dark Pulse as egg moves (I was only going for Extrasensory at the time though). So you can do it if you have a 4th gen game and 2 Ds' to use I believe Vulpix can learn Dark Pulse in gen 4 too but I am not sure.

and there is always Smeargle which would be loads easier.

Volcom22

Weepingbell Collector.. ^.^
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
Help With Wifi Club

I've been having problems with my Nintendo Wifi since last night. I register the friends code I get into the Wifi club and then connect with someone and I get "Communicating with friend" and it doesn't go anywhere past there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back