• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
Absolutely awful! I'm sorry but that is one of the biggest loads of crap I've heard. I struggle to classify that as music, just no talent noise. Sorry, I just really hate that type of .....music (noise) My least favourite. 0.5/10.

..Anyway.

Time to live up to my username a bit and post a blues songs by a king of the blues. ;)

Gary Moore - The Sky Is Crying.

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
8/10. A real nice song. I usually don't listen to this kind of music, but I enjoy songs like these from time to time.

Last edited:

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
Years
Sorry, I don't like Owl City. 5/10.

"Who Let the Dogs Out?" by Baha Men:

Spoiler:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
10/10 Loved this song when I was a kid, and I still do.

Wow, how coe the vid didn't show up, I'm sure I did everything the right way, anyway here's the song I meant before.
On Ne Sait Jamais by Leslie ft. Magic Sytem

Rainy Day

Perfect Weather
Years
7.5/10 It's pretty good I guess. Usually with songs like this, it's the strong lyrics that I like. Since I can't tell about the lyrics, I can't say it's amazing.

Zankoku na tenshi no youni, shonen yo shinwa ni nare!

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
Nice song. It has a nice beat to it and the singing is nice as well. I can't understand it though. I would of liked to know what the song is about. I'll give the song a 8.5/10.

Queen - I Want It All.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
8.5/10
Actually one of my more liked Queen songs. While one of their better ones, its not quite elite. I still love the vocals like with most good Queen songs.

Devil Stole My Saxophone

Arma

The Hyena
Years
3/10 The beginning was okay, but I didn't like the vocals and the guitar.

This one's surprisingly better then the 2 original ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back