• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Island of shipwreck ( revived )

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
The old island of shipwreck died and I'm gonna make new one.

Now you got your starter from prof.Stomps and you decided to participate in oran league where you go through island to island and collect the badge. Boat started to go and when it was only half an hour away from island the storm came and ship sinks. You then landed on deserted island where you need to survive. You catch pokemon, provide foods, find water, build houses and later can evolve pokemon. Sound simple? Good.

Name:
Starter:
Looks:
Personalities:
Others:

Here's mine:
Name: Solar
Starter: Eevee
looks: long brown hair, blue eyes, blue sleeveless shirt, jeans, long white socks, red and white coloured sneakers and gold watch on right hand
Personalities: Solar is smart girl who never gives up. She can be stubborn, but she is very kind too.
others: Solar used to live in the forest with other pokemon after her parents died. One day kind lady found her and adopted her.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Name: Alana
Starter: Chikorita and a Pidgey that doesn't battle.
Looks: Ocean-blue eyes, dirty-blond hair, always wear a pony tale, navy hat that has the letters PL in yellow on the front(which by the way stands for Pok?mon League), a navy T-shirt which also has PL in yellow on the right shoulder, blue jeans, gloves like Ash?s but a different color(navy on the hand part and yellow on the wrist), Backpack (Navy with PL in yellow), and a jacket that looks like my shirt that I wear around my waste unless of course its cold out.
Personalities: A bit of a loner. She never did like to be social. She would much rather travel on her own than with others. However she is known to be friendly at times. She is brave and will never back down from an opponent. She is calm and always keeps her wits about her. She very rarely shows her anger or any other feelings for that matter. In truth she is kind and is always there for a friend in need. But she will never admit her true feelings to anyone except those whom she truly trusts. And it is also very rare for her to meet some one she truly trusts.
Others: none

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
name:Danny
starter:Treeko
looks:Tall,dark brown eyes and hair.blue jeans
personality's:smart,funny,strong,kind,carefree,and, some tines shy.
others:none

Randall

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
Name: Kylee (friends call her Kay)
Starter: treeko
Looks: Long blue hair, sea blue eyes, wears tan cargo pants, a blue tank top, and black sneakers.
Personalities: Brave and a strong leader. Through her toughness she can be a really great friend but you'll need to touch her heart first.
Others: none

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2005
Name:devyn
Starter:charmander
Looks:she has long black hair and dark blue eyes her sking was verry pail,she wor a short blackshirt that stoped judt abover her belly button and a pair of baggy black pants with a chain as a bet with a long blood red cap over her sholders
Personalities:she is mean and determand to win all her battals and defeat all that stand in her way
Others:she has a small dager in one of her nee high black boots and she knows how to use it but only when threttend otherwise its up to charmander((in case you can't see she evil))

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Name:Niko
Starter:Cyndaquil(Tim)
Looks:Has brown hair and blue eyes.Wears black sweatpantsa black shirt with aGrey sweat jacket.
Personality:Kind towards others and great to be around.Mostly takes life as it cames and doesnt rush into things.

Alana

Years
Alana leaned over he rails with Chikorita beside her and Pidgey on her shouder. She stared out at the oean while the wind whiped through her hair.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2005
Devyn sat on deck glaring at everyone having a good time with charmander doing the sam with his arms crosed,devyn looked over at charmander and gave a half smile"you know I should realy give you a name" she said and charmandr replyed" char"noding his head devyn looked at the sky"how about spark or blaze or charcole" at the last name charmander noded apprule and it was settled

Alana

Years
Alana stood up and looked around. She spotted a girl with a Charmander and walked over to her. "Hello."

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2005
she looked up at the girl"yes what do want" she said usaly not verry out going charmander uncrosed his arms and stood up and devyn stood too

Alana

Years
Alana was takne bakc for a minute then said. "Your not the friendliest person I've met around here. I just came over to say hi. So where are you headed?" Chikorita looked atthe Charmander.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2005
"yah well hi" she said looking at charmaner as he stuck out his toung to chikoreta"and im headed to the oarng league

Alana

Years
Chikorita stuck her tongue out at Charmander. Pidgey flew down and landed on Charmanders head. She chirped happily. Alana looked at them and grinned then she looked at the other rather coldly. "So am I. But..." She couldn't finish the sentence becasue a crack of thunder boomed in the sky and lightning ripped through the sky. Storm clouds rolled over the sky and rain started to fall. A voce came over the entercom saying that this was a bad storm and that they should take cover. "Great. Come Sweet you too Ace." Chikorita and Pidgey left with her. But before they could go below deck a strong wind picked up and Pidgey was blown off Alana's shoulder. "Pidgey!" Pidgey hit a wall and fell to the ground unconsous. Alana ran over to her. Suddenly a huge wave hit the boat. It tipped then steadied. Alana picked up Pidgey and grabbed the rails as another wave hit the boat then another. She gathered both Pokemon in her arms and held them tight. "Hnag on." She whispered as a huge wave headed towards them. It hit the boat causing it to tip and roll over onto its side.

OOC: Think we need to get to the island. That ok.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2005
devyn and charmander whent slideing and devyn pot charmander in his pokeball and put it in her poket and ziped it as she went into ther water she strugled to the top gasping for breath and taking off her cloke she saw Alena with her pokeman" put them in there pokeball what are you stupid" she yelld swiming with all her might over to alena as more thunder and lightning flashed and she went under coming back up farther away from alena then she started and trying to get over to her

Alana

Years
Alana let go of the rail with one hand and looked down at Chikorita. She called back, "Pidgey doesn't have a Pokeball and Chikorita's scared to go in hers." Pidgey was sarting to come to. She bit her lip. With her free hand she dug around in her bag and pulled out a Pokeball with a small gold marker on it. Before Chikorita could complain she returned her then held Pidgey tight and let go of the rail. The boat would pull them down if she didn't move away. She placed Pidgey on her head and told her to hang on. Then she started swiming towards the other girl. "Stay back. If you get to close when the boat goes under you'll be pulled under too." A large wave pushed her under as she said this. She came back up coughing. The water here was to rough. It would be easier to swim under water as long as she could. "Hold your breath." She said to the little bird as she dove under again. She swam farther then came up again. The storm was really picking up. The wind was strong enough to blow a Fearow out of the sky. Pidgey had her wings wrapped around her neck and her claws were sunk deep in the back of her neck.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Niko arose from under the water.He looked aroud from next to the ship and saw a girl with a pidgey on her head swimming to another girl.He decided it would be best to follow.He swam as hard as he could fighting the waves and strong current trying to catch up to the girl.The ship started to sink and he felt himself being pulled down.Niko fought sa hard as he could but was pulled under. He swam even harder and managed to gett back otop of the water to breathe.He then continued swimming until he reached the girl with the pidgey on her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back