• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone else love Big Bang Theory?

Zoachu

Pikachu?
Years
33ypehe.jpg

My current shirt^^

I am completely in love with BBT.
Does anyone else love them?
Who's your favorite person on the show?
Obviously, I like Sheldon.

سلام.

Matthew

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2015
I've been perpetuating the show since the first episode aired, and I can't think of shows that I like more. Granted, I fail to understand 99% of what Sheldon says, but it's still my all time favorite, lol. As for my favorite character it's BAZINGA! obviously Sheldon. While Wolowitz makes me laugh with his numerous attempts at 'flirting', I still think he is the weirdest of all the cast. My least favorite is probably Leonard; I don't HATE him, he doesn't really make me laugh as much.

Zoachu

Pikachu?
Years
I've been perpetuating the show since the first episode aired, and I can't think of shows that I like more. Granted, I fail to understand 99% of what Sheldon says, but it's still my all time favorite, lol. As for my favorite character it's BAZINGA! obviously Sheldon. While Wolowitz makes me laugh with his numerous attempts at 'flirting', I still think he is the weirdest of all the cast. My least favorite is probably Leonard; I don't HATE him, he doesn't really make me laugh as much.

Agreed. Leonard is like... eh. While pretty much everything Sheldon says I don't understand, It's quite hilarious anyway. Lol. :3
The only time I watch TV really, is when BBT is on. xD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Baww I like Leonard. Sheldon is great too. My boyfriend says I act like him, which I don't really see, and he won't tell me how I act like him. So...idk. Anyway, I can finally tell people that might understand but WELL it makes me sad when I watch episodes and Leonard and Penny aren't together lol. idk why. It just makes me sad.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Love this show, especially Sheldon <3 He's just plain hilarious, nothing else to it. I think that once Amy is introduced, his character really kicks off and the show got 50x better, which was impressive for an already brilliant show. But yeah, the whole Leonard/Penny thing gets annoying, just shut up and accept you'll be together in the end already >.>

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I LOVE LEONARD!

I think he's actually quite hot... for a physicist.

BBT is one of my favourite shows :3 I just got seasons 1-4 on DVD actually :D RUN THROUGH AT MY HOUSE.

Years
I originally loved the show, but it gets repeated a lot on E4 in this country so I've grew tired of it. It's still good, but I doubt it cracks my top ten sitcoms honestly.

All the characters have their merits humour wise, but obviously Leonard needs to be there to set up for most of the show so he isn't funny. I wouldn't expect the main character (kind of) to be funny anyway.

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
Sheldon is my favorite character in BBT by far. He basically makes BBT what it is. Without him, the show simply wouldn't be as funny or as popular. I also really like Amy. People label her as a 'female version of Sheldon', but I think she's more random than Sheldon has ever been, making her a unique character in her own right.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I love Big Bang Theory! But I have to admit, it's a bit like Two and a Half Men - in that if you've seen it once, you've seen 'em all. Still, I have every episode on my computer yayayaya!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Yes! I love this show! So does my mom. XD I had no clue it has been around for about five years, though. D; I thought it was at least a year old.

My favorite character has to be Sheldon; just the way he's so blunt and how he tries to act as human as possible is hilarious. His laugh kills me every time!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
AAAAA BIG BANG THEORY! I liked it before it was cool

I started watching it the second it came on TV in Australia because I was a huge fan of Kaley Cuoco from her 8 Simple Rules and Charmed days. Little did I know there would be so much more to watch it for than her :P

My favourite character is Shenny. I love Sheldon on his own and I love Penny on her own, but when they're in a scene together they are so good. Those two are the best comedy I've seen since Karen on Will & Grace.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Oh wait this thread is STILL ALIVE.

I have some kinda mixed thoughts on BBT. Don't get me wrong, I do find it hilarious, mostly the really geeky jokes and Sheldon has to be one of my favourite personalities in any show anywhere. But what I don't like so much is when I feel it does any one of two main things which annoy me - either a) dumb down the jokes for the mass audience, saying stuff that a decently educated 14 year old could understand, or b) remove the whole charm and quirk of the show by trying to make it Friends-esque. And by that I mean a sort of standard comedy with a group of friends and a couple of girls. Don't get me wrong, it can still be funny in that case, but I don't really think it's what makes BBT great.

Shining Raichu said:
I liked it before it was cool

I don't believe you.

Megaman3007 said:
I love it! Needs more anime references though

You think so? I'd say that nerdy doesn't really imply liking anime at all, and honestly despite what I said a moment ago about dumbing things down, I think adding anime references would only make sense for a very small audience. A good number of the people who usually get everything would be left scratching their heads and yeah... idk if I'd like that haha.

Back