• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS] Gen 7 PBS, Scripts, Graphics and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Hi, did I realize that the minior and wishiwashi do not change shape what should I do?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Hi, did I realize that the minior and wishiwashi do not change shape what should I do?

They do. Do you have the Multiple_Forms script for them, the sprites, the code and everything? Becuase they do change form just fine.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Have they met their requirements? Wishiwashi level 20 or above and Minior under half HP? Otherwise, you've definitely skipped/I have forgotten to include some code.

Well it was under the above requirement but it still did not change shape

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 29, 2022
I have a question about installing the RKS-System Ability.
The instructions say:
# Find this line: if isConst?(opponent.ability,PBAbilities,:MULTITYPE)
# And replace it with this: if isConst?(opponent.ability,PBAbilities,:MULTITYPE) || isConst?(opponent.ability,PBAbilities,:RKSSYSTEM)
Which script am I supposed to do this in?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I have a question about installing the RKS-System Ability.
The instructions say:
# Find this line: if isConst?(opponent.ability,PBAbilities,:MULTITYPE)
# And replace it with this: if isConst?(opponent.ability,PBAbilities,:MULTITYPE) || isConst?(opponent.ability,PBAbilities,:RKSSYSTEM)
Which script am I supposed to do this in?

I believe underneath Soak in PokeBattle_MoveEffects. I'm not even sure myself.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I'm not going to update the pack anymore; People manage to break it regardless of what I do and I find too many small typo's and such in the PBS. This is normally not a reason to stop, but since I'm going to be too busy and I don't really care for this project anymore, it is.

The download will still be available. Credits still remain the same. I may or may not respond to errors posted here, it depends on what it is. I won't respond to errors in PBS, as the error itself will literally be your answer.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2021
I don't work LIQUIDVOICE abilities
It doesn't change into water
Please confirm.

Years
So, I get an error, regarding to Aurora Veil. I get this error when I start the game up.
Error.png

And this is what the scripting is listed as:

Code:
      # Aurora Veil
      if opponent.pbOwnSide.effects[PBEffects::AuroraVeil]>0 && pbIsPhysical?(type)
        if @battle.doublebattle
          finaldamagemult=(finaldamagemult*0.66).round
        else
          finaldamagemult=(finaldamagemult*0.5).round
        end
      end
      if opponent.pbOwnSide.effects[PBEffects::AuroraVeil]>0 && pbIsSpecial?(type)
        if @battle.doublebattle
        else
        end
      end

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
So, I get an error, regarding to Aurora Veil. I get this error when I start the game up.
View attachment 81651

And this is what the scripting is listed as:

Code:
      # Aurora Veil
      if opponent.pbOwnSide.effects[PBEffects::AuroraVeil]>0 && pbIsPhysical?(type)
        if @battle.doublebattle
        else
        end
      end
      if opponent.pbOwnSide.effects[PBEffects::AuroraVeil]>0 && pbIsSpecial?(type)
        if @battle.doublebattle
        else
        end
      end

Make sure you've followed the steps.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2021
Thank you for this. I think I've downloaded most of the scripts with no errors.
If I may add, will there be any edits to PBS/TMs?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Thank you for this. I think I've downloaded most of the scripts with no errors.
If I may add, will there be any edits to PBS/TMs?

No. The files are as is, not adding/changing anything anymore.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 3, 2018
Okay, so I was implemeting your script pack thing, into my game, and I fixed some issues however I keep getting this error when I attempt to use a move in the game.
Spoiler:

Just a side note I didn't do any edits to the script besides your scripts from the 1.2 pack, and help would be appreciated, thanks.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Okay, so I was implemeting your script pack thing, into my game, and I fixed some issues however I keep getting this error when I attempt to use a move in the game.
Spoiler:

Just a side note I didn't do any edits to the script besides your scripts from the 1.2 pack, and help would be appreciated, thanks.

All I can think of is that you didn't paste in some scripts properly.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 3, 2018
All I can think of is that you didn't paste in some scripts properly.
Alright I was attempting to re-add the scripts, but I still haven't got it to work, do you think it is possible you could send me a patched version of the script file? The only scripts I've added is the gen 6 pack, if that is too much of a hassle for you then it's fine.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Alright I was attempting to re-add the scripts, but I still haven't got it to work, do you think it is possible you could send me a patched version of the script file? The only scripts I've added is the gen 6 pack, if that is too much of a hassle for you then it's fine.

I'll soon be making a small kit which contains v16.2 of Essentials and everything from this pack. The way I've done the scripts is not really working out for most people. It's a lot of copy-pasting and almost everyone manages to mess up somewhere.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 3, 2018
I'll soon be making a small kit which contains v16.2 of Essentials and everything from this pack. The way I've done the scripts is not really working out for most people. It's a lot of copy-pasting and almost everyone manages to mess up somewhere.

Oh alright, I'll be looking forward to that in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back