• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Added new events!
Trade Reviews here!

knrRmWX.png

First things first...
aka rules

• My FC is: 4742 5239 4454.
  • I trade in Sun & Moon only. I own retail carts of ENG Moon (ID no. 688372) and SPA Sun (ID no. 745216), and thus Pokemon with my OT: Flan and ID no.: 688372/745216 are nickname-able.
  • I have the right to refuse a trade.
  • As it is summer, I will be available (GMT -4) during weekday afternoons and evenings EDT. On weekends, availability varies.
  • No hacks. I understand mistakes, but please hack check your Pokemon before trading. I only trade and offer legitimate Pokemon. If I discover that you have traded me a hacked Pokemon, I will contact you for a refund.
  • Do not send me a private/visitor message with your trade offers. All trades occur publicly in this thread.
  • If I have traded you a hacked Pokemon unknowingly or accidentally, alert me and we can work out a refund.
  • I do clone my Pokemon with Powersaves and PokeBank before trading--sorry if you have problems with clones, but that's how I roll.
  • You are only capable of requesting specific distribution rights if it is your Pokemon with your own OT and ID no.; otherwise, it will be distributable to the general public.
  • Non-redistributable = I can trade it to you, but you cannot trade the Pokemon away.
  • Semi-redistributable = I can trade it to you, and you can trade it to someone else, but that someone else cannot trade the Pokemon away.
  • And most of all, have fun. It's Pokemon.
protip: i advise that you use ctrl+f to search for things you want.

uKDoWOL.png

Trading
my pogeymans.

Spoiler:

LUVLfT9.png

Wants
your pogeymans.

Spoiler:

RAINBOW LIST
Haileo
MechaMoth
Meluvia
RoadMart
Soapyyy
Tyranitar06

BLACKLIST
BabyTsujin for being rude
Flan for being a terrible thread owner​

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Nice Thread, for when its finished I have a FAL2010 Mew!
Ill see what you have once youve updated and we can organise a trade. =]

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
when we can organize a trade would you be willing to trade for you 10 Anniversary Lugia?

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Cakes. Gah, this thread literally took me to our fridge.
I'll see what you have, and maybe we could do trades. Good luck on your thread. :D

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Okay, finally finished. What a pain. The thread is now officially open. :D
Also, I had a mini-breakdown because lots of my EVd Pokemon and shinies ended up being hacked. And most of those were the ones that had great natures/IVs/etc. ;_; I gotta stop trading at Serebii..

ANYWAY.
@Migit - Thanks, hopefully we can set something up, though my stock is a bit small now.
@Mac - Yeah sure, offer away, I don't mind.
@Musica - Lols, I tried hard to get delicious-looking pictures. Thanks.
@Shokotan - Hope you enjoy your Celebi, and sorry for the delay. :) I couldn't get to my inbox very fast because I was fixing up my thread still.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
what would you like for the lugia? i have an almost flawless ditto or a flying pikachu that i could trade you or something else that you would want?

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
what would you like for the lugia? i have an almost flawless ditto or a flying pikachu that i could trade you or something else that you would want?

I have a flawless Ditto already, thanks to Smogon. The Flying Pikachu would work, however. If there's anything else you'd like to offer, just try me. I won't say no to more options.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
i have a shiny charmander, growlithe, pineco, oddish, eevee, poochyena, chikorita, ponyta, bibarel, baltoy, ghastly, phanpy. i also have haley's mew, 10 ANN. absol, tyranitar, dragonite, pikachu. oblivia deoxys(attack, normal, and defense forms)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
i have a shiny charmander, growlithe, pineco, oddish, eevee, poochyena, chikorita, ponyta, bibarel, baltoy, ghastly, phanpy. i also have haley's mew, 10 ANN. absol, tyranitar, dragonite, pikachu. oblivia deoxys(attack, normal, and defense forms)

Is the 10th Anniversary Tyranitar fine with you? I figure 10ANNIV for 10ANNIV would be nice.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
Would you CMT for this:

248a.png

Tyranitar (f) Adamant
252HP/254ATK/4SPDEF
31/31/31/29/26/31
Crunch/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Pursuit

And for this:

263e.png

Berry Fix Zigzagoon - UT (Brave

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
yeah thats perfectly fine. when are you on?

I can do it right now, actually. Unless you need a specific time?
Use my Diamond FC, also.

EDIT: @ray - Alright, I'll edit this again once I'm finished looking.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
I can do it right now, actually. Unless you need a specific time?
Use my Diamond FC, also.

EDIT: @ray - Alright, I'll edit this again once I'm finished looking.

now is perfectly fine with me...just have to turn my ds on

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
now is perfectly fine with me...just have to turn my ds on

Alright, enjoy the Lugia. And ray, I do like quite a lot of things in your thread, I need to make a decision, though..
EDIT: Ray, what about the FAL2010 (or Wi-Fi) Mew and MattJ's Shiny Slowpoke for the Ttar and Berry Zigzagoon?

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
No problem I have plenty of time. It helps that I am at work for the next 2 and a half hours. Since work is where I do all of my trading and my chatting.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I'mma repost this because my edit is easy to miss.
@Ray - Is the FAL2010 (or Wi-Fi) Mew and MattJ's Shiny Slowpoke fine for the T-tar and Berry Zigzagoon?

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
Yes that is perfectly fine with me. I just have 3 questions:
1)What fc do I use.
2) Is it O.K. to put these on my thread(s) as trading material on this site and one other?
3)which mew? I have 2. The one I got from the wi-fi event and mattj's mew which was RNGed.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Yes that is perfectly fine with me. I just have 2 questions:
1)What fc do I use.
2) Is it O.K. to put these on my thread(s) as trading material on this site and one other?

Cool, and your FC? :)
1) Use my Diamond FC.
2) Sure, I don't mind for both.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
Look at my post. I posted a third question. By the way use my soul silver FC. It has all my events and important trades on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back