• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I was gonna join but I decided being a panelist would be better. I enjoyed Survivor but I played hard as hell. It's someone else's turn to take that place. :) That and literally everyone I was in an alliance with joined this so I'd feel weird playing against them lol.

Still gonna be super involved in this thread tho, can't get rid of me. Love you guys let's get this stuff happeninggggg.

ALSO GUYS GET PEOPLE TO JOIN SERIOUSLY.

For fellow Survivors, remember how the challenge got the Pikachu's like a TON of advantages and Laguna too???? It's SUCH a good idea to do that imo so do that. Gogo.

Also: I am here for advice and support! I'm going to be totally neutral so talk to me about what's on your mind etc. My inbox is open - and I've come second in one of Chu's events, I know what craziness to expect. If anyone needs a comrade - talk to me, I'll be all ears. Feel free to discuss your plans, strategies etc with me. I won't tell them to anyone but Chu (and whoever else ends up on panel???) so utilise me. I'll give as best neutral advice as I can!!

Last edited:

Imrul Quayes Adnan

The adventure begins from HERE
Years
Look a new person has just joined. Huh it's me.
NAME: Imrul Quayes Adnan
STARTER POKEMON: Tepig
STARTER POKEMON'S NICK NAME: I don't like to nick name my pokemons. So, I'll skip it.
ARE YOU AWARE OF REAL AMAZING RACE: Nope.
I think I'm quite late. Am I?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Look a new person has just joined. Huh it's me.
NAME: Imrul Quayes Adnan
STARTER POKEMON: Tepig
STARTER POKEMON'S NICK NAME: I don't like to nick name my pokemons. So, I'll skip it.
ARE YOU AWARE OF REAL AMAZING RACE: Nope.
I think I'm quite late. Am I?
Hey Adnan, welcome to The Amazing PC Race ^^. Don't worry, u made it just on time {:3}.

I was gonna join but I decided being a panelist would be better. I enjoyed Survivor but I played hard as hell. It's someone else's turn to take that place. :) That and literally everyone I was in an alliance with joined this so I'd feel weird playing against them lol.

Still gonna be super involved in this thread tho, can't get rid of me. Love you guys let's get this stuff happeninggggg.

ALSO GUYS GET PEOPLE TO JOIN SERIOUSLY.

For fellow Survivors, remember how the challenge got the Pikachu's like a TON of advantages and Laguna too???? It's SUCH a good idea to do that imo so do that. Gogo.

Also: I am here for advice and support! I'm going to be totally neutral so talk to me about what's on your mind etc. My inbox is open - and I've come second in one of Chu's events, I know what craziness to expect. If anyone needs a comrade - talk to me, I'll be all ears. Feel free to discuss your plans, strategies etc with me. I won't tell them to anyone but Chu (and whoever else ends up on panel???) so utilise me. I'll give as best neutral advice as I can!!
Thanks for the support Nica, I know that I can always count on u. I have a lot of respect for ur work ethics, a feeling which I know is reciprocated :).

I can see u as a Mentor on the Event. Hopefully having u around will keep everyone (including me :P) calm.

And guys listen to what Nica said, coz I'm offering u a very big advantage, something u definitely don't wanna miss out on. The former Survivor Members, u know how big that initial advantage was, right?

Like I said, if we don't the required number, I'll have to change my plans a bit, which might not be good news for at least some of u.

I'm not gonna wait for too long, so if the remaining seats don't get filled, I'm just gonna put up the first Challenge.

According to my calculations its around 10 a.m. PST right now, so expect the Team announcements & First Challenge to come up in about 13-14 hours from now.

Pika Pika :chu:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I don't think so :c Pretty sure Chu is only allowing for those spots that we need.

Also: roughly two hours guys. Get hyped yo.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
sorry chu, due to my busy schedule and also because i misunderstood a few things, did not join earlier. but now that you cleared things up, id want to register xD. hopefully im not too late. if i am best of luck to everyone.

NAME: NinjaQueen
YOUR STARTER: Elekid
STARTER'S NICKNAME: Wattson
Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE? (Yes/No) yes

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
sorry chu, due to my busy schedule and also because i misunderstood a few things, did not join earlier. but now that you cleared things up, id want to register xD. hopefully im not too late. if i am best of luck to everyone.

NAME: NinjaQueen
YOUR STARTER: Elekid
STARTER'S NICKNAME: Wattson
Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE? (Yes/No) yes
Hey NinjaQueen, so u finally decided to register huh :P. Welcome to the Amazing PC Race ^^ & don't worry, u just made it on time.

Does me bringing in t0gekiss count? ^.^
I don't think so :c Pretty sure Chu is only allowing for those spots that we need.

Also: roughly two hours guys. Get hyped yo.
Like Nica said, that was only for the spots we needed, coz if I give u that advantage, at least two more people deserve it (one of them in fact got in as many as 3-4 Members) & I think it'd be a bit unfair, hope u can understand that :).

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
Juno said:
Bulbasaur (aka Irving)
Espeonica said:
Charmander (aka Ichigo)
UltimateUmbreon said:
Squirtle (aka Leonardo)
acatfrommars said:
Meowth (aka Watermelon)
GreenLegend56 said:
Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
HyperMorian said:
Chikorita (aka Emera)
Nonibros said:
Cyndaquil (aka Syndaquil)
Fayt_darkblade said:
Totodile (aka Suigetsu)
NinjaQueen said:
Elekid (aka Wattson)
LadyLucina said:
Treecko (aka Telethia)
Salzorrah said:
Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
Aquacorde said:
Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
Waterproof said:
Skitty (aka Meow)
t0gekiss said:
Lelouch said:
Chimchar (aka Fire)
LennieFrost said:
Piplup (aka Vash)
NeonJelly13 said:
EvilChameleon said:
PercyX said:
Riolu (aka Riot)
Lugarugan said:
Snivy (aka Emily)
Imrul Quayes Adnan said:
pikachucookies said:
ordinaryOddball said:
Chespin (aka Glendale)
DyingWillFlareon said:
Fennekin (aka Cinde)
Nidoking said:
Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
Alright guys, we're all set to go.

So let's start off with the Team announcements.

Well, no Team announcements for now.

Because none of u were able to complete the "Pre-Event" Challenge & I have to leave two slots empty (for now), u guys will now have to earn ur places into ur respective Teams & not everybody is gonna make it, i.e. there are gonna be DIRECT Eliminations, even before Team Announcements are made.

Yep that's right, no Voting for now, the Contestants with the lowest Points at the end of the First Leg of the Race, will be directly eliminated.

How many of u will be Eliminated? Might be anywhere between 2-4, maybe more maybe less . You'll know that by the end of this Leg of the Race ;).

For now, since no one earned safety from Elimination, everybody gets this :-

detention-slip-clipart-1.jpg

I'm expecting at least one more Member to register, willing to wait for a couple of hours :).

If they don't, I'll put up ur first Challenge & get the ball rolling.

So guys on ur marks, get set &........ wait till u hear the gunshot :P.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
That's one delaaaaaaaaaaaaayed gunshot.
More importantly, better hope that it doesn't hit (yeah "hit", not "miss" >:)) its mark.

A certain Member did show interest, so as I said, I'm only gonna wait for a couple of hours to see if they (or anybody else) registers or I'll have no option, but to go with 25 Members, coz I don't want to keep u guys waiting too much longer :).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Remember guys if you have any worries etc and concerns for the first leg PM me and I'll support you C: Everything is confidential! Also if you need clues. I don't know anything either but two brains are better than one right?? I'll answer the same to everyone so take it with a grain of salt buuut my insights could be useful on certain things so try me yo.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Okay guys, time to get the show on the road, let's get to the First Challenge.

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
Juno said:
Bulbasaur (aka Irving)
Espeonica said:
Charmander (aka Ichigo)
UltimateUmbreon said:
Squirtle (aka Leonardo)
acatfrommars said:
Meowth (aka Watermelon)
GreenLegend56 said:
Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
HyperMorian said:
Chikorita (aka Emera)
Nonibros said:
Cyndaquil (aka Syndaquil)
Fayt_darkblade said:
Totodile (aka Suigetsu)
NinjaQueen said:
Elekid (aka Wattson)
LadyLucina said:
Treecko (aka Telethia)
Salzorrah said:
Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
Aquacorde said:
Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
Waterproof said:
Skitty (aka Meow)
t0gekiss said:
Lelouch said:
Chimchar (aka Fire)
LennieFrost said:
Piplup (aka Vash)
NeonJelly13 said:
EvilChameleon said:
PercyX said:
Riolu (aka Riot)
Lugarugan said:
Snivy (aka Emily)
Imrul Quayes Adnan said:
pikachucookies said:
ordinaryOddball said:
Chespin (aka Glendale)
DyingWillFlareon said:
Fennekin (aka Cinde)
Nidoking said:
Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
The First Leg of the Race will be a Double-length Leg, i.e. it'll be done in two parts. U will be awarded points for completing the Challenge. Who'll be awarding these points & how will u be judged, that'll be explained once the Challenge is finished :).

Here's the First Part of ur First Challenge:-

CHALLENGE #1 - ROADBLOCK CHALLENGE

Post a .GIF of ur Starter Pokemon & give it an appropriate caption.

All u got to do is find a GIF of the Starter u chose as ur Partner & give it a proper caption. Once u do, all Entries will be assessed & given appropriate Points.

There are some rules:-

1. The GIF cannot have any words, i.e. should not contain any pre-written text.
2. The GIF can have other Pokemon as well, but the caption should make reference, only to ur Starter.
3. Extra points if the GIF features only ur Starter.
4. The GIF does not necessarily have to be from the Anime, any GIF image featuring ur Starter, is fair game.

So guys, this is it, let the Race begin ^^.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Okay, first two entries already in, that's a good start {:3}. And good to see solo gifs, so the bait (Rule #3) is working eh :P.

So, "24" more to go >:).

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 3, 2021
Okay, first two entries already in, that's a good start {:3}. And good to see solo gifs, so the bait (Rule #3) is working eh :P.

So, "24" more to go >:).

eh , more like "23" now :3

Back