• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Years
"NO! No.....its fine..." He chuckles a bit and sighs. "Kind of girl I'd look for I suppose would at least be caring and just be with me or keep me company. As long as I kept her happy by being there, I can be happy too." He glances at her with a warm smile before resting his back against the trunk and look out into the horizon, waiting for the rising sun. "Heh, now that I think about it, I would probably never find her. Perfect doesn't exist in the world. Few the girls I ever had a chance of meeting would always look for the strongest pokemon or the bulkiest one... Its just kind of nuts that just that only reason to find a mate and be with them for just the bare features like that." He sighs as he closes his eyes trying to get a little rest. "Its crazy."​

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Bonds

Mello looked a bit surprised at his reaction, but decided it was nothing. Really...? Hm... She shook her head. I couldn't think like that. Strong pokemon are always cocky and egotistical. I don't want that. I want a boy who has a strong heart. A strong mind, and spirit. And I think perfect can exist. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To be honest, I don't think I'm that pretty... Just because I'm shiny with purple eyes... I'm not really pretty... She watched the sky for a moment or two. One stereotype about girls is true though... Courage is very attractive. Not bold-headed stupidity, but courage. You know, like doing something you want to, even though you might be made fun of. That's something I think is amazing... But no one ever does it... Everyone is too absorbed in their own egos to do the things they want to do. She sighed a bit. The guy I want would be too shy to ask me or even bring it up... Which makes me believe I'll never find love.

Years
Aviath smiles a bit "Well, there's more than just shiny skin and eyes, your hair looks beautiful and your extremely kind... Maybe your shy boy is in our group and is trying to find a way to talk to you..." He looks away for a minute to hide his face for a second with a brief frown I know I am. Avaith looks back out onto the sky and yawns before looking at Mello. "We should get some rest, if your still cold, the fire at the camp is still going."​

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiba, Chapter 9: Bonds

黒心 キバ
Bonds

She sighed a bit. If he is in this group, I wish he'd show himself... Her voice trailed off. Wait... What did he say...? She shook her head. That's impossible... He-- Mello looked confused, but shook it off. One last thing... It had me wondering for a while... What did Jev say you were jealous for?

Years

Avaith begins to sweat a bit as a thousands thoughts raced through his mind until he could come up with something. "Nothing, I just...uh..... strength? I don't remember much, we sparred and he socked me one when Echo confessed to you and.....Nevermind, Ill see you in the mo-." He accidentally slips off the tree and falls to the group. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooorning! *Slam*" A brief silence follows as he gets back up and shakes it off. "I'm OK!......Ow....." He stumbles back to the camp and rest up beside Shadoan with cheeks as deep red as fire. "!@#$, I couldn't.....just......-sigh-." He crosses paws as he closes his eyes and slowly drifts to an evening sleep.​
-The date will advance to Day 3 the second Zerin finishes his post-

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Bonds

Mello stared, eyes wide, more confused than she'd ever been. G-good night... Then... Aviath... She slept at the trunk of the silver root tree, shivering quietly against it overnight, due to the cold breeze.

Years
Jev, still awake smiles as he watched Avaith trod back. With Avaith still asleep, The bug pokemon drags him gently back over to the silver root tree and places him right beside her with a chuckle. "You'll thank me later." He trods back to pick up a small ember, still hot and placed it over his head to radiate heat for the shivering Mello.

-Dawn of Day 3-
As the morning Dawns, Shadoan wakes up. True to Irek's word, he was gone, however the group still had a ways to go to reach the vendors. They had starter pokemon to catch and a mission to complete. He checked the grounds for his team. Stella and light were sleeping togehter, as usual. Jev was sleeping over Shadoans backpack while Ulla was perched, sleeping on the bugs horn and to Shadoan's Surprise, Avaith was sleeping by the silver roots, content. "....Guys, its morning, lets wake up and prepare."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Bonds

Mello continued to sleep, having rested her head against Aviath's shoulder (unconsciously) as she slept that night. She looked peaceful, as this was the first good sleep she'd had in quite some time.

Kiba had awoken early in the morning, and was already training once more in the distance. It was odd, since he was still so full of energy to train that much.

Flare awoke silently, looking rather restless. He sighed and padded over to Kiba, without a word to anyone, and watched Kibasan train.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack yawned as he awoke. He looked over to see most of his pokemon sleeping near each other. He smirked when he saw Echo and Bravo had rolled over in the sleep and were hugging each other. Jack shook his head as he chuckled. He looked over and saw Charlie still on his rock. Jack quickly changed and set about getting his pokemon's food ready.

Alpha gave a small yawn as the Hypno stood up and stretched. He looked over the pokemon and his eyes stopped at Echo and Bravo. He quickly put a hand over his mouth to quiet his snicker as he managed to get around the group and fished around in Jack's stuff, eventually finding his phone. Alpha walked over and got a zoom in of the two and began to take some pictures.

Alpha couldn't help but chuckle, "Leverage thy name is pictures!"

Foxtrot also awoke and looked over at Alpha, "Isn't that a bit childish?"

Alpha shook his head, "If it'll get her talking to Charlie then I don't care."

The others began to awoke and as Bravo and Echo opened their eyes they saw what they were doing and quickly pulled away from each other. Bravo quickly got up, "Um, I'll be over here..." She muttered as Echo just stared and turned away with a bright blush on her face.

Charlie still stayed asleep.

Years
Avaith nudged about until he woke up with a groggy look on his face. It took him a few minutes to register where he was and who was sleeping on his shoulder. "Uh?.....WHA-!" When he noticed it was Mello, he freaked out and fell over, bringing mello down in his general direction.

Like Jack, Shadoan was also preparing breakfast, coming across some coffee beans he had prepacked into his bag. "Jack, you drink coffee by any chance?" Shadoan asked, taking a bottle of water and the ground up beans. "I can brew us some when Avaith wakes up."​

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Bonds

Kiba walked over to the two boys, followed by a silent Flare. He stretched, and sat down by them. "I still have lots of berries and herbs, if anyone wants some. I might even have some mint leaves..."

Mello woke up as her head hit the tree trunk with a small thud. O-ow... She sat up, her eyes still shut, rubbing her cheek and wincing a bit. That hurt... She stood up, unaware of her surroundings. She yawned, and her eyes were barely open. I haven't slept that well in... Ever, I think... She whispered, still not realizing that Aviath was beside her. She looked up at the branch she sat in last night. D-did I fall...? No, I climbed down before I went to sleep...

Years
Avaith stood straight up infront of her. "G-good morning. Sleep well?" He asked, hoping she didn't take notice.

Shadoan perked up his ears when he said mint leaves as he held out his tin cup. "Mint coffee sounds good, Ill take a few if you got some." He dumps the ground-up coffee along with the water in the cup as he waits on Kiba to produce some leaves. Ulla flew over to Stella and light, poking them on their heads. "Rise and shine lovebirds." Light was the first to wake up. "Love birds?" Stella woke up soon after. "-YAWN- Morning Ulla...." Ulla gives a small smile. "Stella, I have a question, Avaith has been acting odd lately... Shadoan knows it, I know it and the only one with insight is Jev. But he won't say a thing. You have nay ideas?"​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Bonds

Kiba smiled and nodded, digging through his bag and handing Shadoan about three or four leaves of mint. He walked over to his bag, changing out of his Kimono, and into what they might consider 'normal' clothes. He came back wearing loose black cargo shorts, that looked baggy and went down past his knees. The pockets seemed to each have something in them. His shirt was a sleeveless white shirt with blue fades randomly scattered around it, and on the front, a silver sword with gray-black wings. He knelt down and watched Shadoan brew. "I've never seen coffee brewed before... Only tea."

Mello opened her eyes, waking up, to see Aviath standing there. H-hey!! Were you watching me sleep??Why does my cheek hurt?? What the hell is going on here??

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Bravo noticed the camera Alpha held and frowned, "Alpha, what are you doing with-"

Alpha flipped it around to show her the pictures he had taken, "You two just look adorable!" he chuckled.

Bravo flushed with embarrassment and jumped at Alpha who dodged her. Bravo growled, "Get back here Alpha!" she shouted. Alpha just laughed and ran away. Bravo ran right at him and once again missed her target. Alpha ran past Mello and Avaith, unfortunately Bravo ran right into Avaith and fell over his body. "Jerk!" She shouted as she quickly picked herself up and ran right to where the Hypno was standing. He turned to her and help up the phone, "One wrong move and this little baby gets sent to Ulla and Thomas!"

Bravo stopped dead in her tracks and gasped, "Y-you wouldn't!"

Alpha smirked and moved his finger to the send button.

"WAIT!" Bravo cried and she bowed her head in defeat. "You win. Just please don't send it! I have a reputation there!"

Alpha chuckled, "Go talk to him!"

Bravo groaned and slowly walked over to Charlie.

Alpha chuckled as Echo appeared behind him and hit the back of his head, "That was mean Alpha!"

Alpha rubbed his head, "I wouldn't have to do this if she already did her part!"

Jack shook his head, "Nah, I'm don't drink coffee. Never could like the taste. I will try some of those mint leaves however."

Last edited:
Years
Avaith began to sweat a bit, trying to keep calm as he came up with another story. "Shadoan wanted me to check up on the others, I came back here to find you sleeping... I wasn't watching though I was curious to see if you were alright, I'm sorry if I give the impression..." He noticed her rubbing her cheek and thought for a moment. "If your cheek hurts, Ill can get you some relief paste, Shadoan carries some around for bruises and minor wounds. Wait here, Ill be right back." He scurries off back to the boys.

Shadoan catches him coming back and calls out to him. "Hey buddy! can I see you for a minute? I need something brewed if you can." Avaith sighs looking back at Mello and Shadoan, he then makes his decision and walks his way over to Shadoan and looks at his tin cup. Coffee again I guess. Avaith spewed out a short controlled flame as he brewed his trainers coffee until the water boils, the drinks minty scent filled the air as he finishes, he digs through Shadoan's bag for the paste and walked back to Mello with it. "....Well, its not the traditional way to brew coffee, but in my opinion, if it works, it works." He starts taking small sips while preparing his pokemons breakfast. "Poffins anyone?"

Stella sat up as she watched Avaith carry the pain relief paste back over to Mello and tried to figure out the situation. "I have a bright idea, though Im not entirely sure. I really haven't noticed." "I have and I agree, he has been acting odd. Just about as odd as-" Light pauses a moment as the thought strikes him like lightning. "... Nevermind, I don't tihnk he wants anyone to know until he's ready."​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Bonds

Wh-why does my cheek hurt-- She trailed off, as Aviath just rushed off. What is up with him...? He came back with ointment and she took it, wiping a bit over her cheek and sighed, giving it back to him. You never told me why I was hurt in the first place... She stood quietly and stretched. I've got to go ask Jev something... She began to walk over to the bug. Hey, Jev, can I ask you something?

Kiba nodded, reaching into a pocket and giving Jack a few mint leaves. Flare sat by Kiba quietly.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Charlie looked up at Bravo, "Didn't I already threaten you?"

Bravo squirmed, "Uh, blackmail... you know."

Charlie just closed his eyes. Bravo nervously rubbed her arm, "Sooo, how's life treating you?"

"All my friends and family died long ago. I can't evolve for fear I will be tormented by the memories and to top it off I hate each and every one of you."

Bravo scooted away from Charlie, "Okay, good to know, hahaha..." She looked over nervously at Alpha who waved the phone at her.

Years
Jev sat up, nibbling on some Poffins Shadoan had passed out to his pokemon. "Whaf-?" His mouth was full of the blue, sweet treat. He swallowed it glancing at her with curiosity. "Is it about Avaith or that fact that I'm a bug?" Stella approached Jev as well from behind him, catching him off guard. "Jev, theres something I want to ask you....about Avaith." He turns around him and back to Mello and pauses a moment. "Give us a second please?" He walks Stella over, talking away from Mello and the boys in the distance. "So what is it about Avaith?" "He's been acting strange lately. The only person who has had a lot of contact with him is you. Are you bothering him with anything or blackmailing him at all?" Jev looked back at Mello, cooking up a plan, he turns back to Stella with a grin. "No, but I know how to make him talk about it. Do me a favor, when I give the signal, lure Avaith over into those trees by the silver things and coax him into talking about whats eating him and I promise it will all be clear." Stella looked a little bit confused into wondering what he was thinking, but Jev insisted her to do so without question.

Jev then returns to Mello with a smile. "Alright, ask away."

Ulla flown over to Charlie's and Bravo's position, perching herself at the edge of Charlies rock, just looking at the two. "So.....whats going on?"​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Bonds

Mello shrugged a bit. I wanna know why Aviath is acting strange... Why my face hurts he won't tell me... He keeps acting weird around me... And then I heard him shouting about jealousy or something... And I know you know something... So please tell me...?

Years
Jev smiles a little and stands "I already promised him I wouldn't say a thing as long as he sparred with me. I'm an insect of my word so I won't tell. I can, however, get him to spill the beans for you if you spar with me and win." He holds up one finger waving it back and forth. "My only rule in sparring is no special powers or techniques, just skill and strength. The first one to hold the other down for a count of 10 wins. Do you accept?" He asked, taking a stick and drawing a simple pokeball symbol in the ground like in the pokemon stadiums as he stands at a line. "You don't have to accept it if you don't want too.... More over, why are you even interested in whats ging on with him? Do you like him or something?" Jev ask's, kneeling over into a defensive status.

Shadoan takes notice to Jev's posture as does Avaith.
"What in the world is he doing?"
"What in the world is he doing?"

Last edited:
Back