• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Unfortunately, there is no friendship report yet again for this episode. I'm starting to wonder what's going on.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
they have become lazy with their friendship! *tut tut*

Dunno, maybe it has something to do with that book that Luna has at the end of the crystal pony episodes??

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Username: ♣Gawain♣
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rainbow Dash(Although I prefer Minuette). Awesome, Cool and Radical. That sums it up.
Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc)Like most people, I was curious about it for some time but didn't go into watching the episodes themselves. It was until I downloaded the "Hurricane Fluttershy" episode and ever since then I loved the shows. Since then I kept sketching and drawing them like crazy especially Minuette 'cause of her awesome color and cutie mark(I hate the fact that they nicknamed her "Colgate" :/). I even made a sketch showing her using a "Time Stopping Spell"(although fictional in the MLP world). Plus the characters are simple, colorful and modern in the sense.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I finished watching the new episode yesterday, and here are my thoughts about it.
Spoiler:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
I must say, Gawain, I also sketch them, although they tend to be original designs. Alpha One-Six, a robotic warrior, is my most recent project. I'll be sure to post it here once I'm done.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Out of all the ponies, I like Derpy Hooves the most. Muffins! And Vinyl Scratch, can't forget her! I also like Lyra. So many awesome ponies! I can't choose! I love them all and "I just don't know what went wrong!"-Derpy Hooves

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
The episode was a great Birthday present for me.

Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy
#MLPFIM Prediction: Tomorrow -- The episode that launches a 1000 really cool fan-fics. None of which I'll be allowed to read :-( #bronies

Recap: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic S3 E7: Wonderbolt Academy
AT&T U-verse's synopsis from FYI Television: Rainbow Dash can't believe her luck when she gets an exclusive invitation to enroll at Wonderbolt Academy, but soon she is wondering whether she is really cut out for the school and whether someone else would be a better fit.

M.A. Larson has joked or trolled that Patrick R "will only think its [sic] 'meh'" and has responded to Patrick's subsequent confusion by saying that "people wanted spoilers, so I let them know how you are going to feel about ep7. Not your favorite, but not bad either. :)" Tim Stuby did not work on this episode.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
oh god oh yes

Username: Mockingjay
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Pinkie Pie
Additional Information:

Okay, so at first, I watched MLP with my 8 year old sister just to see what the fuss was about. It was just one episode, right?! WRONG. I got so into it. and look at me now. Crying over the new episodes like a baby p-q

Now ya see, I love Pinkie Pie. She's so hyped up and happy and sweet and adorable and loveable and ;-; I just wanna cuddle her forever<3 If I were to be a pony, my friends say that I'd be Pinkie Pie. I just wanna be her sometimes. She brings joy to everyone in the end, and I wish I could spread happiness like that :'D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey guys! New topic for the week if ya want to discuss! Name one thing you have in common with your chosen pony (the one you chose when you signed up to this club!). Explain why, of course. :)

Username: ♣Gawain♣
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rainbow Dash(Although I prefer Minuette). Awesome, Cool and Radical. That sums it up.
Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc)Like most people, I was curious about it for some time but didn't go into watching the episodes themselves. It was until I downloaded the "Hurricane Fluttershy" episode and ever since then I loved the shows. Since then I kept sketching and drawing them like crazy especially Minuette 'cause of her awesome color and cutie mark(I hate the fact that they nicknamed her "Colgate" :/). I even made a sketch showing her using a "Time Stopping Spell"(although fictional in the MLP world). Plus the characters are simple, colorful and modern in the sense.

Welcome Gawain! Pleasure to meet another Rainbow Dash fan. :D I also don't know why they named her Colgate...because of her mane/tail? lol

The episode was a great Birthday present for me.

Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy
#MLPFIM Prediction: Tomorrow -- The episode that launches a 1000 really cool fan-fics. None of which I'll be allowed to read :-( #bronies

Was she referring to Sleepless in Ponyville?

oh god oh yes

Username: Mockingjay
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Pinkie Pie
Additional Information:

Okay, so at first, I watched MLP with my 8 year old sister just to see what the fuss was about. It was just one episode, right?! WRONG. I got so into it. and look at me now. Crying over the new episodes like a baby p-q

Now ya see, I love Pinkie Pie. She's so hyped up and happy and sweet and adorable and loveable and ;-; I just wanna cuddle her forever<3 If I were to be a pony, my friends say that I'd be Pinkie Pie. I just wanna be her sometimes. She brings joy to everyone in the end, and I wish I could spread happiness like that :'D

Yay for Pinkie Pie! Welcome to the club. Mockingjay :D I agree that she brings so much happiness and joy to everyone and everything.

Welcome mockingjay! I may not be the owner, but still. I love meeting new pegisisters and bronies!

Don't feel left out, man. Everyone can welcome new members. to the club. It's not against the rules xD

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Hey guys! New topic for the week if ya want to discuss! Name one thing you have in common with your chosen pony (the one you chose when you signed up to this club!). Explain why, of course. :)

Welcome Gawain! Pleasure to meet another Rainbow Dash fan. :D I also don't know why they named her Colgate...because of her mane/tail? lol

Why I've chosen her? I was supposed to choose Fluttershy, because of my main personalities. But I kinda figured that she's into me because the way I talk frankly at others, and my stubbornness. Plus I always travel anywhere, anytime and I like it. I may not into competing(and winning)into sports, but I love winning in online games.

I could see the resemblance, on her mane/tail to the toothpaste... But it's ugly to label her that name...

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Let's see...

We are both DJ's, we both wear sunglasses much of the time. We both love Dubstep, which should be apparent. If you loo to the top of this page, you can see me referencing that... Hell, I even have a friend that resembles Octavia! Other than that, I don't know. Vinyl's kinda mysterious like that...

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
me and pinkie?? hmm we are both incredibly random, we both get upset when we think someone doesn't like us :P full of energy and love cake, also I hate missing out on things :P

Like going out of my way to make people smile too, kinda sad I know but it makes me happy when I help someone cheer up. Every little helps after all :)

Last edited:

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
the faces are something I am trying to cut down. But it's been difficult :P old habits die hard n'all. That and I feel posts that don't have anything in them are a wee bit too bare for my liking... too serious lookin, plus I like them xD

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Name one thing you have in common with your chosen pony (the one you chose when you signed up to this club!)

Pinkie Pie and I are really random on topics.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
AJ to me.

I'm raised on a farm.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
Is it ever too late to join? If not, then I'll join in. I can't promise that I'll post frequently, though.

Username:Blaze42, but you may call me Blaze.

Favorite pony: Twilight Sparkle

Additional Info: I got into the show in September 2012. I first heard about through Youtube, but didn't think much of it. It all seemed so weird. Later on, I became a hater, but after deciding to watch it, I was instantly hooked. My friends and family know I am a Brony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back