• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Holy crap man, spoilers exist for a reason. Use them.
Spoilers are for squares man, and I'm straight up thug. No one tells the El-King what to do, yaw dig?

Also had to click the collapse button 50 times to make my post box small again.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Is it sad that I haven't played TF2 (Or Team Fortress 1 for that matter) but know some of the memes/jokes/references from it and make them all the time? My little brother plays it, that counts right?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Speaking of TF2, is there any online record of that easter book prank done long ago in 2008 that valve demand be taken down? It was my first exposure to internet humor, but I can't find it for nothing.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Good, and bored. Man I wish I had cash to buy eShop points, so many games on the 3DS for download. Window shopping on that thing is depressing...

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Great, I scored a 72 for exams. It isn't the best compared to the 81 I did earlier but I'm so happy!!!

Crux

Evermore
Years
Been there, Elendil. X)
All the new consoles are what's depressing me lately though.
So much sexy hardware comin' out, and i'm just like, 'I liek Angry Birds.'

Nathan, in reference to before with my 'bakas to hentais' comment, I know what baka means thank you. X)
I was refering to the word hentai, which in the U.S is used for something far more vulger then a slang insult.

Aaron, you listen to Blue October by chance?

Jerry?
Nope, sorry.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hey Slender!

Dipu, yeah, the weather was being really derpy here today too.
I'd never seen it rain and snow at the same time. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back