• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Generation III ROM Hacking Tutorials [Video Series]

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
I absolutely love these tutorials! You have no idea how helpful they are to beginners like myself!

Please keep up the good work! :)

Years
I know that this may be asking for a bit much. And I'm truly not sure how it could be done or implemented. But do you think that you would be able to do a common mistakes? I think it would be kind of hard to do since you actually know what you're doing. Lol

Anthroyd

Professor
Years
I know that this may be asking for a bit much. And I'm truly not sure how it could be done or implemented. But do you think that you would be able to do a common mistakes? I think it would be kind of hard to do since you actually know what you're doing. Lol

Common mistakes... It's certainly not too much, but I need some more insight. Do you mean like common mistakes that hackers make when using various tools? Or common mistakes made when hackers are mapping? Or when they're scripting? If you take a look at my Advice and Errata video, I go over some of the things that people do when mapping but really shouldn't in my opinion, like 1 X 1 pathways. Give that a watch and let me know if you're thinking a little bit differently for the idea you have in mind. :)

Years
Common mistakes... It's certainly not too much, but I need some more insight. Do you mean like common mistakes that hackers make when using various tools? Or common mistakes made when hackers are mapping? Or when they're scripting? If you take a look at my Advice and Errata video, I go over some of the things that people do when mapping but really shouldn't in my opinion, like 1 X 1 pathways. Give that a watch and let me know if you're thinking a little bit differently for the idea you have in mind. :)

You covered it. lol I rewatched the video and you nailed it pretty much. Thank you again.

Anthroyd

Professor
Years
This is something I am really excited about to watch. What subjects are in the planning?

It's tough to say. Everything dealing with tiles including custom tiles and animations have already been done, in addition to lots of scripting concepts. I plan on finishing all of scripting by the end of August but after that is cloudy because school resumes. I'll have a formal update video eventually. Thank you for your support!

pokedude9

Creator (with Diego) of AME and ASE
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Ive watched ur videos just for fun now and I must say that theyre really nice for beginners! Keep up the good works!

Back