• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
Hi
And can u please tell me in which level does munna evolves??
Please can u reply me fast guys :):(

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
Hi
The Man in the generator room isn't not there in volcano town and I met him first but he didn't give me mega rock where can I find him ??
Please reply as soon as possible guys :(

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
I made 32x32 color versions of the tyron badges from this game + the 2 new ones from resolute
ZHubBOP.png

Last edited:

nathanchress

Teenagers. Everything is so apocalyptic.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
I BEG OF YOU, PLEASEEEE tell me the cheat code for Eevee-S! I am desperate for a full team of eeveelutions but I can only get one out of three, leafeon, glaceon or sylveon but never all because you only get one eevee-S! D:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
I BEG OF YOU, PLEASEEEE tell me the cheat code for Eevee-S! I am desperate for a full team of eeveelutions but I can only get one out of three, leafeon, glaceon or sylveon but never all because you only get one eevee-S! D:

Can't you breed the evolution you have?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2018
Hey I just wanted to say how fun this hack was! Just beat the elite 4, attached is my winning teams. Thanks op for creating this fun game

Also speed boost baton pass drifblim is hella op

Attachments

• victory fire_1511567625767.png
    victory fire_1511567625767.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 28
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 2, 2018
hey does anyone here know how to evolve an alolan vulpix into a ninetails? oh and how to get snorunt to evolve into froslass

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 2, 2023
hey does anyone here know how to evolve an alolan vulpix into a ninetails? oh and how to get snorunt to evolve into froslass

Alolan vulpix evolves to alolan ninteales with a stone, i forgot what stone it was but i think it was moon stone, and female snorunt evolves into froslass while male evolves into glalie

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 2, 2023
I can't seem to be able to evolve my murkrow(lvl 50), aipom(lvl 32), budew(lvl 50) and seadra(lvl 40), i tried to evolve by happiness or stones or leveling up but it does not seem to work, any help?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 2, 2023
OH MY GOD I ACCIDENTALLY FOUND A TREEAREA NEAR BLUE PATH WHERE IT LED TO A MAZE AND AFTER COMPLETING THE MAZE A FOUND A MARSHADOW?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY DID THAT HAHA I LOVE YOU MAN

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 27, 2021
Hi
The Man in the generator room isn't not there in volcano town and I met him first but he didn't give me mega rock where can I find him ??

I'm having the same issue as well, playing version 2.62. I had received the mega stone from him before, but then devolved my Ampharos to fight the Ice gym, and went back for a new one but he's not there.

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I made 32x32 color versions of the tyron badges from this game + the 2 new ones from resolute
ZHubBOP.png
Thanks very much.
Hi
This glitch is fixed now. Engineer won't disappear again in the newest version. Do make sure to update your game to get new mega stones from him.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
Yoo this hack is so amazing along with its successors.
How do you evolve lampent btw? I tried to level it up with happiness but nothing happens. :/

I think yes, it is happiness, but it takes a while. I used the line on a run in v2.35 and I didn't get Chandelure until Level 63.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
omo lvl 63? that's so much lmfaoo so lvl 63 with max happiness?

No, for me it was a combination of base Friendship, time in the Daycare and dedicated training (for Gym leaders) that led to the Level 63 friendship evolution.

Back