• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2022
go back to the town after the fighting type gym leader, surf along the remainder of the water path to find a water fall go up there and follow the path to reach victory road. (PS: thats as far as I've reached)

xRealMisakiTakahashi

Pokemon Rulez!!!
Years
Thanks guys!
Yeah, the way I made it was all the mapping first, then the story, then trainers and gym leaders, and sprites, then titlescreen and worldmap. So it seemed kind of weird to put out a beta like that.
Also I'm sorry if some of the text seems somewhat rushed lol.

I love your game it makes me laugh when I read something funny. I kind of wish we could have started off a Team Rocket member stealing pokemon, earning badges, climbing up the ranks, and getting Hms. Also I wanted a Team Rocket uniform!!! Dx [/QUOTE]

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2022
This is an amazing hack. I have been playing it for the past two days.

There is one thing though..
There isn't a lot of order. And a lot of walking is involved. I got the badges in this order so far..

1, 2, 3, 5, 7

I'm so lost :P I just met Deoxys in the town where he obliterated everyone except for me.

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2012
go back to the town after the fighting type gym leader, surf along the remainder of the water path to find a water fall go up there and follow the path to reach victory road. (PS: thats as far as I've reached)

Doesn't take me to Pokemon League takes me to Nemu town, Can I get a map or something? Maybe a walkthrough? :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2022
What other side quests are there after beating the Elite Four?

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
I'm stuck, I need Rock Smash but I'm not the medals and 7 do not know what to do ..

Frosty17

Cold as Ice
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2021
Great hack, I've gotten just past the elite four and am now working on catching all the legendaries to finish up the game. Wondering now is there anything more to the story to be played?

Also working on getting articuno which I assume is in the frosty cave, the puzzle with the boulders on ice has beaten me...

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
I currently have all 8 badges, and I caught both Mewtwo and Deoxys. So why isn't Deoxys obeying me?

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2012
POKEFLUTE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

I am stuck right after Largas City Gym leader. I don't now where to get poke flute to wake up this damn snorlax. Any hints, please?

@Down
Big thanks! Beer for you :)

I FOUND FLUTIE BUT SHE DOESNT GIVE ME THE FLUTE!!!! i need it to further advance in my game. can someone help me??

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2012
my screen is white how can i fix this

i cant play the game my screen is all white

i cant play because i have a white screen on my game plz respond fast cant wait to play

Yo, where can i find HM FLASH?? I couldn't find it anywhere :(
it is located in flash cave it is in there just look for a rock and then press a

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2014
Just a wild guess, but could the exp share event have to do with the emulator you're playing on? I'm using VBA for mac and it didn't work for me

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
I have completed the game!
Yeah!
1963610676.png

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
I've been playing it, and it's really nice, but when do you join Team Rocket? I'm on Route 8 and a policeman won't let me pass. (It's by Bill's house) I don't know what else to do. Also, I'm on route 8 but the town map says I'm on route 32. Please help! It seems wierd that I've been playing this long and I still haven't seen my brother. I've beaten two gyms also.

Back