• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Weekly Puzzle] Who's That Pokémon? (Week 51) - FINISHED

How difficult was this puzzle for you?

• Too easy

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Somewhat easy

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • About average

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Somewhat hard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Way too hard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

UPDATE: Hi everyone, this week's contest is officially over! Please click here to access the Main Thread of "Who's That Pokémon" for further updates!​

bCSP0Yo.png

Weekly Puzzle #51

It's time to put your Pokémon knowledge to the test with our weekly contest of "Who's That Pokémon"! Once a week every Tuesday I'll post a zoomed-in section of a Pokémon and it's your job to tell me which Pokémon the art belongs to. All of the art used will be from the Pokémon's official Dream World art and will be a 30x30 px section of the art cropped and zoomed in 8x. Once you think you have an answer, send it to me in a PM and you could be our next prize winner!

Directions

• Guess the Pokémon whose art is being featured!
  • The clue is a 30x30 px section of the Pokémon's Dream World art (found here) cropped and magnified 8x.
  • Send Meadow a PM (private message) with your answer once you've figured it out - you may answer as many times as you want per week, but only your final answer will count!
  • Do not post answers in this thread - you don't want other people to use your answers, do you?
  • Feel free to chat about the puzzles and how easy/hard you find them; that's the fun of this game after all!
  • Submit your answers by next Tuesday (April 5) before 10:00 p.m. EDT if you want them to count!

Rewards!

A winner is a winner and a winner is you - assuming you won! Here's what you can expect to win from accumulating points by guessing puzzles correctly. (Hover over the emblems for descriptions!)

8DFzXs4.png
1BtUXTi.png
go4YJGS.png
HjtIofD.png
QKulBpp.png

All "Weekly Puzzles" (including this puzzle) are worth one point on the rankings.

Clue - Week 51

As of May 31, 2015, Mega Pokémon are now included as possible answers in the standard "Who's That Pokémon" rounds!

pHdmMFn.png

Good luck, everyone! Feel free to discuss the puzzle in either this thread or the Main Thread! I added a poll to this thread to get an idea of its general difficulty level, so I would appreciate it if you gave your opinion! (All votes are anonymous, so there's no need to be shy!) ^^

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I glanced over the picture given, and the answer just clicked! Sooo yeah, definitely easier than last week's puzzle! :P

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
When I saw this, I was like...
Hmm is it really that Pokemon?

P.S. So glad that I'm not too late for submitting the answers!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Alright everyone, are you ready for the moment of truth? This week's contest is officially over, so it's time to reveal the answer...

JvSQj7B.png

Pupitar!

Specifically the small hole above its eye, which resembles an eyebrow! Congratulations to everyone who guessed it correctly! Now let's give a round of applause to the following participants...

This week's winners:
Hikamaru
Clover
WriterRaven
Alpha King
NeonJelly13
Mewtwolover
Anivia
Sun
Spoonette

(Please let me know if I accidentally missed your name on the list of winners! If so, I'll be sure to double-check my inbox and get everything sorted for you! Also, if your name is italicized on this list, then that means you have already attained Secret Rank status!)

It looks like we had another straightforward one this week — in fact, this puzzle might have been noticeably easier than usual, if you ask the poll results! Let's see how the next puzzle will turn out, then. c: Stay tuned for Weekly Puzzle #52, which should already be up right now! I'll get to the scores and emblems as soon as possible, so hang on tight!

Be sure to keep track of the Main Thread (linked here), because that's where you can find any important updates regarding WTP! For now, feel free to discuss this week's puzzle (or anything WTP-related) in the Main Thread! See ya later, everyone! ^.^

Last edited:
Reactions: Sun
Back