• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
347upth.png

West of Hevah League. TM05 contains Flamethrower in this hack, not Roar.
5y9u1u.png

This guy has a Rapidash called RAPI 1. His name is Fisherman Claude and he is found southwest of the Hevah League.
eq1ob5.png

Movement position error in Rainbow.

Wow. I usually have a lot more than that.. Yay~

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2013
I dont know how i send you the sav. I have to upload in some server?

I cannot describe what is my problem? I dont remember if i have gone to shadow valley but i have shaymin, so i think i maybe i have gone to shadow valley.. the thing is, chaomega says me to go there, but i even see videos to know if i was going to the rigth place, but the door is not there.. :s

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I dont know how i send you the sav. I have to upload in some server?

I cannot describe what is my problem? I dont remember if i have gone to shadow valley but i have shaymin, so i think i maybe i have gone to shadow valley.. the thing is, chaomega says me to go there, but i even see videos to know if i was going to the rigth place, but the door is not there.. :s

Upload your saved file through Sendspace and send me the download link.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
I have a slight problem.
In the patcher, I get this error.
"Failed! Input checksum is invalid."
What I am doing wrong? >_> lol

EDIT: Figured out what was wrong and fixed it, works like a charm now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2013
HI again, i don't know why, but the mirage tower appear (for people who want to see it, it was nigth on game when she(the tower) appear).. i found a fossil. My question is:
What i do whit the fossil?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
HI again, i don't know why, but the mirage tower appear (for people who want to see it, it was nigth on game when she(the tower) appear).. i found a fossil. My question is:
What i do whit the fossil?

There is a scientist in the Ranger HQ located in Silkwind Path that will resurrect that fossil into a PKMN.
Also, the Mirage Tower randomly appears. ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I have a question. How many side quests are there in this hack. Because I have completed 4 of them and needed to know where are the others

I can't really remember all of them, though I will try my best.
(not in order)
- there's a quest in Guardia Town that will reward you with one of the elemental monkeys.
- there's one in Highpoint Town that is related to the Ruby Destiny Fragment.
- there's one in Rintah Town about the symbol/badge of the town where Champion Joseph gives you.
- Blitz will give you a quest that is related to the Ruby Destiny Fragment.
- there's one in Silver Desert south from Silver Town and north from Rainleaf Town. It's about a guy who wants to see the treasure inside the Mirage Tower.

so far, those are the only ones that I could remember...
42721.gif

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2014
Please help me patch this it alway says Failed! Input checksum is invalid.
EDIT: got it working. Thx for this

is there any exp. share in this? where and how will I get it

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2013
Hey, i finished the all game, have all pokemons(a little bit whit cheats) and some more xD
It was a GYM in a city in the top left corner(i dont remeber the name) how can i enter?

PS:Thank you for the great game, it is my 2º favorite pokemon game, it's really god job. Whitout bugs and some things more maybe i wold like more this than PKMN Cristal :)

Years
Hey, i finished the all game, have all pokemons(a little bit whit cheats) and some more xD
It was a GYM in a city in the top left corner(i dont remeber the name) how can i enter?

PS:Thank you for the great game, it is my 2º favorite pokemon game, it's really god job. Whitout bugs and some things more maybe i wold like more this than PKMN Cristal :)
You mean a huge building on an island after Surf? Dude that is the league in which you have to battle Master 17 guys

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2013
Yes i know, the island i'm talking is more in top (CIANWOOD CITY), how can i battle the leader?

unowen

The Wanderer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Hi, can you help me?
uhm, so I use the Tsukuyomi patcher to patch it, but it's always failed somehow...
And may I ask what are the starters here?

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Hi, can you help me?
uhm, so I use the Tsukuyomi patcher to patch it, but it's always failed somehow...
And may I ask what are the starters here?

There's a video on how to patch using tsukuyomi in the Flora Sky thread so check it out there.

And the starters are the Gen.1 starters Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander.

unowen

The Wanderer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
There's a video on how to patch using tsukuyomi in the Flora Sky thread so check it out there.

And the starters are the Gen.1 starters Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander.

Thanks!
Well, I tried patching the other files with Tsukuyomi and it worked.
I just can't patch Life of Guardians only...

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
I can't figure out how to download!!! Please make an installation guide because this is really confusing. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back