• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years

Steven Yew
picture.php

Continuing the confrontation
Near Suicune dorms

The battle was hearing up. Literally. Much of the grass around the Larvesta was completely gone, and most of that around it was also on fire. Thankfully, Char the Monferno had arrived, and began mainly containing the heat to the battlefield, shielding those out of the battle from the intense flames the little fiery bug spawned.

Ice was not doing too good. Sweat ran down his body profusely, and he was in constant pain from the fire. Sadly, Ice's nature as a dominant killer took over, and the pain only spurred him to attack harder. He dropped the games. No more cheesy moves such as Fury Cutter. His claws glowed as he charged the attack, and then sled at the Larvesta, aiming to hit her with a direct, deadly Guillotine attack.

The attack never landed. Ice had been overcome by the great heat, and lay in front of the Larvesta. He looked up, and said, "You did good, kid. You're gonna go far." Both he and Tetra then began glowing, and Ice's extra speed seemed to transfer into the Gardevoir. She nodded, and slowly entered the battlefield, while Ice flew himself out.

Are you ready, Supernova? I must warn you that I will not try going easy on you. she said, assuming a defensive stance. She may not have to move to attack, but she may have to be ready to take some powerful fire attacks.

Yew watched the proceeds with interest. He did not remember teaching the Scizor Baton Pass. Musta learned it himself. Only problem is, what did he get rid of? he thought. He loved that his Pokemon were ever growing, but sometimes he just wished they'd run it by him first.

From where she lay at Yew's feet, Luxray noticed two young boys approaching. She stood, and growled. Monferno, however, calmed her by saying, "No need, hotshot. They won't bite. Unlike some people." This recieved a piercing glare from Luxray, but she relaxed once again. Though Yew had been brought to the sight of the two boys, to whom he waved. He then turned his attention to the blazing battle taking place in front of him.

His attention did not stay there for very long. The more brash of th two boys approaching, Yew believes he had said that his name was Mike, sent out a large Wartortle, challenging Char to a battle. Yew held up his hands, and said, "Alright. Two of your Pokemon versus Char and Luxray here." At hearing her name, Luxray's ears shot up, and she looked at Mike with her soul-piercing gaze. "As you can see, Ice is a bit incapacitated," he motioned to where the ice-blue Scizor sat on one knee, thoughtfully watching the proceeds while chewing a Sitrus berry, "And obviously Tetra is currently in battle. So that brings us to the actual engagement! Char, you know how to handle them."

The Monferno nodded, taking up a ready stance. To the Wartortle in front of him, he said, "Try not to make this a drab battle, alright hotshot?"

Professor of Pokemon history and mythology

Party:
Spoiler:

Boxed Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Fixed Float!

Last edited:

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
"That's not so bad!" Mike yelled. "My Squirts swallowed a Water Stone once!" The two continued to run faster and faster, until they felt the immense heat and saw the raging inferno. "Guess this is the place! If you excuse me!" Mike then backed up, released a interesting looking golbat who put her wings under his shirt, and he flew right through the window and up into the air onto the battlefield.

(Man it is hot!) Leo thought as he grabbed Togepi from his head and watched through the window silently. He looked at the inferno and saw what he thought was the cause: a strong looking monferno. Leo then sent out his Monferno from his pokeball. "Watch this with me Monferno." The monkey nodded and crossed his arms.

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Supernova gazed intently the Gardevoir in front of her. She stood just outside of the fiery inferno that this part of the battlefield had become, and she was taking this oversized Larvesta seriously.

She was actually feared! She had taken down a mighty warrior three times her size, and she didn't think she could make a single dent in front of her. But he had believed she could do it... Adrian had found the strength to have faith in her, even against the mightiest and the most experienced of foes. He had always saved her for last, because she was the strongest. She was the one who had been with him all these years, and he would never stop caring for her...

Supernova didn't make any moves. She just watched as the last of her String Shot burned out, and the fire she had started turned to cinders, waiting to be kicked up at Tetra in the form of fireballs at moment's notice. She just sat there, and realized that Tetra believed in her enough to come forth into battle herself...

She closed her eyes, and finally realized that she wasn't looked down on. She wasn't trampled, nor was she taunted, because in the end, she stood on the same ground as everyone else. She realized now where her trainer's immense strength of heart came from. He had faith to believe that she would be able to find the courage to stand up along with him, and no matter how weak they were, they would take a stand for themselves...

She let herself calm down, and called off the battle with Tetra. She had enough fighting, but something wasn't quite finished yet. After all, the fires around her still burned, and she had so much pent up energy waiting to release. She once again prepared to let loose a Morning Sun, but instead of heat or power, a bright light came forth, outshining the afternoon sun.

She felt a surge of power, and instead of a normal Morning Sun, she sent forth an intense glow that would have blinded everyone if it wasn't a violent light. Instead, she softly glowed like a small star in the scorched battlefield, and she felt herself growing stronger and bigger...

Adrian stood there in shock as he watched Supernova evolve. He hadn't expected to see her evolve this early, even when he had her for years... And the way she was going about it was just as shocking. He could only stand transfixed at the scene in front of him, and his little (although oversized) Larvesta transformed into something that would make even the gods jealous of.

She got up on her six legs, and spread her giant red wings, and tested her new form out, and easily floated off the ground, as if some invisible force was keeping her up. She felt new life and strength, and for a moment felt like she was invincible. "So this is what's it's like to evolve..." She said wistfully, and gave her wings a try.

They moved, and the light coming off of her shimmered with them, adding to her glorious look. She turned towards Adrian, her intense blue eyes matching his exactly. "Thank you for believing in me..." She slowly turned around again, and gave a kind look to both Tetra and Yew before floating off the battlefield. "Thanks for teaching me. I really appreciate it."

It took her a bit to get used to her new size (which was considerable), her new colorful wings (which were a lot larger than even her body), and even the new glow she constantly gave off. She clumsily rejoined Adrian, and slowly landed next to him, while he still stared in wonder at what she had become. Wow, she looks like a goddess of light or something...

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Conor Crawford || Outside The Lugia White Dorm

Conor hit the ground with a thud, his back smacking of it and with this he was thrown back a bit. His previous nice, new and shiny dorm jacket was now covered in dust and dirt. As Conor stopped sliding and rolling along the ground, his hands covered in dirt and dust, his face scraped and scratched from the materials on the ground. It was then he heard a noise near the entrance to the dorm. "Owwwww..." a girl's voice cried. It was then Conor knew he hit someone in his clumsy exit from the dorm. He looked up and adjusted his eyes to the blinding light outside … a far fetch from the dark, dank building he just escaped from.

As he looked over near the entrance there were two girls. One of them was on the ground clutching her head, no doubt from the knock Conor gave her and beside her stood another girl probably trying to make sense of it all."Oh my God, I hope she's ok!" Conor whispered. He immediately stood up and ran over to the girl that was on the ground. "Are you ok?" Conor asked as he knelt down beside her.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
http://i.imgur.com/kBdyRGn.jpg
|
|
|
|
|
|
Zen the Gardevoir

Oak Town: Smoothie Shop

2-6: Paths Crossed

282.png

At the question, there was almost an immediate look of fury in Zen's eyes. However, once the thoughts settled into place, she released the anger with one deep exhale. "Just to explain how lucky you are, if it had been anyone else, this table would probably have been on top of you, with smoothie all over." She shook her head. "No one is allowed to ask me that question, though I have to assume that this wasn't previously known to you." She paused. "Nonetheless, I wouldn't really mind telling you... Though I doubt you have any knowledge that would be of use to me." She drank from her pink smoothie for a few moments, closing her eyes for a moment of silence.

"Giratina," she started, almost in a dark tone. "Since before I could remember, I lived in a world apart from this one. Dark, empty, twisted... After researching it here, I learned that it was properly named 'Distortion World'. It was there that a group of Pokemon and a single trainer appeared seemingly out of nowhere. This is where I started to realize that there was another world outside of that dark and depressing one." She closed her eyes. "It was one teen, an Arcanine, and a Lucario. I watched them from afar, curious to meet other creatures like myself. However, it was only later that the truly astounding one was the Human. He didn't look at his allies as mere pawns or tools... He looked to them as family. When the Arcanine went senile, crazed by the grim world, he attacked the boy directly, scarring his eyes and nearly killing him. Had it not been for that Lucario, he may have been done in by someone he once called family."

Her eyes seemed to reflect the intensity of her story, while she half-consciously swirled the straw in her cup. "The Arcanine retaliated and fought the Lucario, yet another who considered him family. That Arcanine was... Put down. The young adult Human was left blinded and injured, though the Lucario did not allow him to halt. They kept moving forward, pushing on in an unusual world of nightmares and dim lighting." She glanced out of the shop window. "After watching from a safe distance, I'd finally chosen to approach them. Kiba was the guy's name, and Ki was the Lucario's. They considered themselves brethren, and it seemed to go further than that. They guy had one green eye and one blue, while the lucario had one blue and one purple. Heterochromia Iridum is already an extremely rare occurrence, so part of me wonders if, somehow, they really are related. Not just that, though... The boy had powers, abilities... Not like other Humans. More like... The Lucario's. He had power hidden in him, just barely skimming the surface. It didn't take long before I was adopted into that 'family'..."

She frowned a bit. "I was the happiest I'd ever been, despite the tough circumstances. Despite all of their weaknesses, they continued, looking for... A way out. I told them that Giratina ruled that realm. That he has the power to cross between the worlds. However... I should have let them speak for themselves... The moment Giratina spoke hostile words, I leapt in and started a fight. I ensured that, if I won, he'd let us all out. If I lost, he would keep us all as prisoners." She frowned. "We fought intensely, and even the two newcomers, who I could sense had astounding potential, were shocked by my abilities." Her fists slowly clenched. "I could have won... I could have killed that monster, but he was deceitful. The moment he realized that he was losing, he tricked me, sending me through a tear in the dimensions, and there separating me from those two and the only world I've every known."

She nearly pounded the table with her fist, causing a glance from the shop owner. "He surely would have killed them once I left, though I can still feel their presence... That's why I won't give up. I can sense traces of Giratina on this island, though I can't figure out why. That portal shot me out onto a mountain in Sinnoh, and I've been travelling region to region looking for a clue. So far this island has been the only place to even hint at Giratina's presence." She sipped more of her smoothie with a sigh. "I can't give up. And no one will stop me. If I see that beast again, I'll kill him."

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage: Outside The Lugia Dorm

Still on the ground, Iny is trying to clear her eyesight after the nasty collision, looking for what hit her. Her head still rattling painfully from the impact with the ground.

"Are you ok?" Asked the foreign Object.

Looking up, Iny find a rather tall boy in a yellow coat kneeling down next to her, not seeing much detail due to her vision still being blurry from the hit. Getting mad, She swings her leg out for a nice swift kick at the shin. "Watch where You're going next time!" She says, Still clutching the fresh new bump on her head. "Owwwwww..." she continues to whine.

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly blinked and looked between Iny and the boy. "A-Are you okay?" she asked, holding a hand out to help Iny up. She looked up at the boy. "And that wasn't very nice..." she whispered. "You should have watched where you were going..." Molly yawned softly and floated around Holly's head. Primrose and Rosemary giggled softly and jumped to the ground. Rosemary pawed the boy's foot, while Primrose climbed up to his shoulder and pulled his hair. Holly looked at them and sighed. "Behave, you two," she whispered. "I still need to get you to Kayla..." She looked back at Iny. "Do you need to go to the nurse or something? I had an ice pack, but it went missing..."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Bai didn't even tensed or flinched at the fury that had appeared in Zen's eyes after she had asked her question, but she listened intently at the story that Zen told. Her eyes were full of tears from the heart wrenching story, but something was bothering her and she pushed away the tears.

"Giratina...?" mused Bai, thinking out loud as to where she had heard that name before.

"The beast that lives in the shadows...The gateway will take you to him...Giratina...Turn back now..." an old voice had whispered to her.

"That crazy old lady!" exclaimed Hei, shocked.

"From when we time travelled," stated Hui, sounding as she usually did when coming to an epiphany. "The 'turn back' might have some significance."

Remember that cave in the Sinnoh region? When we got lost and then managed to find a creepy looking portal and decided not to jump in?

"Which still upsets me," grumbled Hei, but Hui understood where Bai was getting at.

"Do you think that was a pathway to the Distortion World?" asked Hui. "But, would the pathway even still be open? Or, don't you think that Zen would have found out about that if she had been sent out in Sinnoh?"

Bai deflated. Yeah, you're probably right about that...

"Too bad it's not like the Ghost Zone and has natural portals appearing all over the place," stated Hei dryly.

"I really don't think this is the time for references."

"I am really sorry about your friends," stated Bai sincerely, but there was no pity in her thoughts or in her tone. "If you ever need help, against Giratina or otherwise, please let me know."

WooliestSteam

Years

Before Conor knew it, the girl on the ground swung her leg straight at Conor and hit him straight in the shin. "Aghhhh!!" Conor winced as he fell to the ground. "Okay I deserved that", whispered Conor as he got back up onto his knee. "You should have watched where you were going..." explained the other girl. It felt like the whole world was against Conor at this point.

As soon as Conor got his bearings again, he looked down and saw a Skitty pawing at his foot, he managed to muster a faint smile given the circumstances. At once he felt a sharp pain shoot up the back of his head, a Pichu was pulling his hair. He stood up and managed to lift the Pokémon and set it carefully down on the ground, being sure not to aggravate it even more. A Pichu pulling his hair was nothing compared to a full blown electric attack.

As Conor stood looking at the girl hurt on the ground, like a warrior defeated in battle he fell down to his knees. He was scraped, cut, dirty and he now had a sore shin and a throbbing pain at the back of his head. That mattered little, Conor was only concerned with the safety and well-being of the girl. "Look I'm really sorry, I swear to you right now I didn't mean to hit you like that. If I had seen you, I would have done everything to avoid knocking into you and your friend is right, you might need a nurse. The least I can do is help you there after everything I've done, it is my fault after all."

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
DERRICK
OUTSIDE:
234.gif

443.gif

592.gif
The Pokemon Trainer Academy

Sylvia Hanson & Derrick Fastolf & Link Neal

Icy Plains
Theme: NONE YET

Sylvia looked on as her opponents seemed to discuss the situation amongst themselves. She was perplexed by the stupidity of the two boys though, they had no idea what was going on! Whoever stood around them would have thought these couple of minutes seemed like hours, they seemed to be that slow and that idiotic.

"Well, I only have Shiva and Frosty - which would usually mean you would each choose one of your team to tag against them. But it sounds like you guys are planning to make this four vs two, which I'm willing to try... but you must realise just how difficult that will be. I'm confident in my abilities, I just want to be clear what you two re actually planning for."

Unbelievable... What the hell am I getting myself into? Both Shiva and Frosty seemed fine for either option, well... Frosty didn't seem to have a clue what was going on but he'd go with the flow regardless.
"So what are we going to do?"

"Huh?" Derrick suddenly asked, realizing the prescence that was yet to recieve their a reply from Link and him, "Oh, sorry, we were just messing around... But, uh..." Derrick paused for a second trying to gather his thoughts again, "... Yeah! Two on two sounds great! Let's do it!"

Wait... A two on two battle, with three people? This is turning out to be a... peculiar battle. Link looked down at the pokeball in which Mickey rested. He obviously would have the type advantage in a battle against all ice types. "Alright buddy time for our first battle!" As Link was about the release the Mienfoo, he felt a tugging on his leg. He looked and found Holly sitting there nudging his leg. "You really want to get back at that stuck up Glaceon huh?" Link reached out and rubbed his little friend's head. "Alright I guess you get the go today... But next time it's Mickey's turn." Holly smiled and nuzzled her head on to Link. "Okay time to get them, bud."

Derrick eyed his Pokemon with care, and tremendous patience to their chaotic demeanor. Rudolph kicking Ipso Facto. This one biting Frillish, and, for once, Frillish unleashing his rage on the poor guys. Release the krakken, anyone?. Derrick sighs, just some shenanigans he had gotten used to deal with by now.

First was Ipso Facto, the cheerful... and overall psychotic-looking Gible. Then we had Frillish, who was still busy trying to accomplish the first of a thousand painful deaths Gible and Stantler had earned themselves. Those fools... And then... Rudolph. After sighing once more, he knew who he would use.

Sylvia rolled her eyes at the boys across from her. She couldn't believe how long they were taking to make a decision that she had made several minutes ago.
If they take this long to make all their decisions I'm home free...
"Are you two fnally ready?" Sylvia asked the two boys impatiently as she moved to be a suitable distance away. Shiva and Frosty moved to stand (or hover) between her and her opponents.
"Let's get started shall we?"

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace Nakamura
Ace didn't know where to put himself. He was blushing and was very embarrassed. He felt his cheek burn under the fire of embarrassment. "That's nothing Kayla!", he said, feeling a little uneasy. He almost didn't hear when she asked where her pokemons were. He was feeling like on the 7th sky. "Huh, oh, the Pokemons are near an abandoned dorm with two other girls". He saw Kayla's pokemon growling. "Is he growling after me?, Ace asked himself.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
http://i.imgur.com/kBdyRGn.jpg
|
|
|
|
|
|
Zen the Gardevoir

Oak Town: Smoothie Shop

2-7: Paths Crossed

282.png

Zen listened to not only Bai, but the others in the woman's head. Zen's expression was admittedly harsh, though Bai may have chosen the wrong words. "Don't apologize for them. They're not dead yet... I know they aren't!" She pounded a fist on the table again. The owner looked paranoid, but kept to his work. Zen closed her eyes. "Pain and anger are all that remain..." She stated subconsciously. "... If they die, the only one who will need to apologize is me... It's my fault that this has happened." She shook her head. "I couldn't ask you for help. Or anyone. Giratina is a monster. If anyone comes with me, simply being there is enough for him to use against me." She sighed. "My situation is grim, but that's not going to stop me."

She shook her head off of the primary subject. When she spoke, she directed it to the lot of them, Bai and the other personalities. "What you saw was most likely a portal to the distortion world. It's likely gone by now, and has probably been for a while. While that mountain is his primary hangout, he travels frequently. His rips between dimensions can be accessed by anyone, but they don't stay open for very long. He is known to travel between dimensions, and is the only one able to travel between the dimensions on his own."

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years

"A-Are you okay?" Holy asked holding out her hand.

"Yeah, I'll be fine... Just give me a Minute" Iny says, taking her hand allowing Holly to help her up.

"And that wasn't very nice..." Holly Whispered.

"Well Neither is this bump on my head" Iny whispers back, still rubbing the bump in attempt to make it hurt less, Obviously annoyed.

"Do you need to go to the nurse or something? I had an ice pack, but it went missing..." Holly asked, looking at her.

"No no, I'll be fine. Just give me a minute and I should feel better." Iny replys Still rubbing the bump on her head in a vain attempt to make it stop throbbing

"Look I'm really sorry, I swear to you right now I didn't mean to hit you like that. If I had seen you, I would have done everything to avoid knocking into you and your friend is right, you might need a nurse. The least I can do is help you there after everything I've done, it is my fault after all." Said the boy on the ground, Far more sympathetic than Iny herself was.

"I'll be fine Clumsy, I just need a few Minutes thats all" She explained, Giving the boy a new Nickname in the process.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla blinked. "Why is your face red?" she asked. "Do you have a fever?" She put her hand on Ace's forehead and frowned. "I guess not... I hope you aren't sick or anything." She frowned more and grabbed her crutches before she could fall down. "Let's go! I'm sure they're with my cousin and whatever other person that she's met..." Kayla smiled. "She's meeting a bunch of new people here... I'm glad... I can't wait until she meets you two." Yuri smiled and barked happily. She ran ahead of Kayla, her tail wagging quickly. Kayla looked at Ace and Shawn. "After this, we're going to the beach, right?"

Holly Amarosa

Holly frowned. "Okay," she whispered. She bent down and picked Rosemary and Primrose up. "Where did you two come from?" she asked. Rosemary purred and rubbed against her cheek. Primrose pouted and jumped out of Holly's arms. She climbed back up to Conor's head and started pulling on his hair again. Holly frowned and set Rosemary down. "Prim, stop that!" she yelled, walking over to Conor and pulling the mouse from his head. Primrose squeaked angrily and shocked Holly. Molly gasped as her trainer fell to the ground. "Ow..." Holly muttered softly. "T-That hurt..." Her eyes closed slowly. Molly frowned. "Primrose!" she shrieked. Primrose jumped onto Conor's head and pulled his hair again.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm

Shawn suddenly felt out of place with these two. Kayla gave Ace a hug and kiss for helping her find her pokemon, but Shawn helped get the boy out of her hair and he simply got a "Stop it". There was no question that he was upset at this, and maybe a tad jealous, but he did his best to hide that from the others. Ace said that her pokemon were near the abandoned dorm with two girls.

Shawn thrust his hands into his pockets and looks in the direction of the dorms, the memories of the other night coming back. From his capture of Pyra to being thrown hard against the wall and knocked unconscious, he wondered if the same things would happen again. He slowly walked in that direction, looking back using the corner of his eye. "Lets go get your pokemon before we head to the beach," he said, turning around to continue his walk to the abandoned dorm.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace Nakamura
Ace quickly came up with a smile. He was talking with his hand behind his head. "Haha, I have nothing. Don't you worry about me." He didn't know what to say, he was losing his words. "Let's go find your pokemons!", he said. But he saw Shawn getting toward the cafeteria's door. Well, it seems he can't wait to go. Ace looked at Kayla with a smile. "Want me to help you with your crutches?" After that, he would go to the beach, he really needed to relax a little because Kayla was occupying all the space in his mind right now.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye

Rama hopped from the counter, padding out the door with a huff. Skye shook his head and waved at the receptionist, exiting the Pokemon Center after his irritable partner. Poor,prideful fox.

Skye sighed. He probably had class soon. "Rah-hama come bah-hack." THe Pokemon yipped his answer that was not appropriate for Skye's ears. He sighed again.

Idiot.

Ciel

Eep.

He had spied on a teacher. Eep.

Ciel stumbled backward, even as Kinko gleefully escaped. Seeing something exciting ( because catching things was always exciting), she ran towards Zayne, barking her cheerful greetings so loudly they might hurt ears. The boy flushed and scrambled to get her.

"Kinko, stop! No bothering the teacher!" He wrapped his arms around her again. "We'll train after class, I promise. We'll go find a Skarmory. You like those." Kinko growled in agreement. She did like fighting those things. Ciel sighed in relief. "Good girl. Heh... Hi, sir," Ciel finally greeted the teacher. He recognized him from a distance but little more. He hadn't had his class yet. "I'm sorry, we um, must have distracted you... That was... a...um..."

Words failed him and he ducked his head, face turning cherry-red. Oh, this was bad. Why was he so bad at people? He knew a bunch of people. Why couldn't he do this?

Kinko stopped squirming and licked his nose, confused.

Last edited:

WooliestSteam

Years

"I'll be fine Clumsy, I just need a few Minutes that's all" explained the girl. Conor managed to crack a smile. "At least she seems to be okay" he thought breathing a sigh of relief. Just as Conor thought everything seemed to be okay, he attempted to lift himself of his knees but, as he lifted himself from the ground his head was again thrown back. This Pichu was persistent and wasn't going to leave Conor alone any time soon. The girl who seemed to be taking care of these Pokémon ran over and pulled the tiny mouse Pokémon from the back of Conor's head. "Thanks" Conor said smiling at the girl.

As Conor looked back at the Pichu and the girl holding it, he was shocked to see when the Pichu jumped out of the girl's arms, throwing the girl to the ground and the Pichu again started pulling on Conor's hair. "Ow..., T-That hurt..." he heard the girl mutter as she lay on the ground. Conor quickly shook off the Pokemon, and ran over to the girl, her eyes were closed. The girl seemed to just lay there motionless.

"Umm .. Hello? Hello? Are ... Are you okay?" Conor asked the poor girl who lay on the ground. He looked across at the girl he recently flung to the ground in his clumsy escape from the dorm. "This isn't good!" Conor worryingly said to the girl.

Years

Zayne Alta

The student seemed to be shying away from Zayne, despite he being the one to approach Zayne (admittedly in pursuit of his Vulpix). Upon notices he was standing in front of Zayne the boy, now clutching his fire-type began to mumble something but Zayne really had no idea what the kid was talking about. He looked at his sides to see Aura looking quite indifferent whilst Andromeda was giving the newcomer an incredulous stare.
He seems to be rather shy...

"You have a very healthy and playful looking Vulpix there, you must take extremely good care of it." he said hoping a compliment would make the kid a little less awkward "did you just watch all that? Why?"

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years

Iny cracked a smile at the little mouse messing with the boy, laughing to herself a bit while Holly Tried pulling it off him. That is until she finally got it off and it started squeaking angrily, shocking her in the process.

"Holly!" Iny Yelled out, Surprised at the little mouse's actions.

Falling to the ground, Holly softly muttered "Ow... T-That hurt..." Slowly closing her eyes.

Quickly following her to the ground she quickly lays the poor girl's head in her lap, giving her something to rest on besides the ground. "Are you okay?" Iny asks worried. All but forgetting the clumbsy boy not a few feet away.

Back