• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, I know, but the way the backstory and all works, it's better if I go with Double Team :P Thanks though!

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
A Team Update you say?

phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

Sorry, I had to... -_-'

An Objection you say?
CounterObject.jpg

No i'm sorry, i had to do that :cheeky:

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Team update time! Meden gained 2 levels defeating an Aipom controlled by an NPC. Also, sorry for the two days absence, my family and I have been visiting one of our family friends. ^^

Team

Species: Oddish (Female)
Nickname: Flora
Level: 17
Moveset: Absorb, Sweet Scent, Acid, Sleep Powder, Razor Leaf, Synthesis

Species: Meditite (Male)
Nickname: Meden
Level: 17
Moveset: Meditite, Confusion, Detect, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Reflect

Species: Misdreavus (Female)
Nickname: Arya
Level: 16
Moveset: Astonish, Confuse Ray, Psywave, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Per Pokemon it fights? Oh...I thought the Pokemon who defeated another Pokemon gained the levels. But if Pokemon 1 fight Pokemon 2 and then Pokemon 1 get's pulled back, sending out Pokemon 3 who defeats Pokemon 2 with a single attack, who receives the levels then? =S

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
XD the Aipom was used by a Npc trainer controlled by me if that makes things clearer XD

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Per Pokemon it fights? Oh...I thought the Pokemon who defeated another Pokemon gained the levels. But if Pokemon 1 fight Pokemon 2 and then Pokemon 1 get's pulled back, sending out Pokemon 3 who defeats Pokemon 2 with a single attack, who receives the levels then? =S

Both Pokemon 1 & 3 both gain 2 level ups since each fought a Pokemon, in this case Pokemon 2. Pokemon 2 would gain 4 level ups since it fought 2 Pokemon, if it belongs with a trainer. Hope that clears things up. Now I will read all the posts I've missed in the RP & catch up. O_O Why so many posts...?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Rafael_P: An NPC trainer gives the same levels as a PC trainer, for the record.

@ShinyDiamond: You are not obligated to read posts that do not directly interact with your character. Nor are people whose characters are not interacting with yours obligated to wait for a person that technically isn't even RPing with them. Oxo That would be silly!~

@Dragonkat: Yes.

@everyone: Speaking of which, as the day comes to a close I want to ask you guys a question. Which of you would like your characters to be in the new class hosted by the one and only Hilda? It's a class that's basically about using your pokemon to help the community and may involve things like community service, exploration of mysterious dungeons and even search and rescue~ Hint hint.

This particular class is relevant to the overarching plot in that it's meant to train students for future dangers, and will be it's own mini plot in that I believe others might find it fun. That being said, it will take significantly longer than most other classes, and be treated more like a field trip.

Not everyone can take it at once, but certain people will be taking it each day.

Also, on an unrelated note students may feel free to collect up to 6 rare candies from teachers as part of Halloween which can be used exactly as they are in the games. Teacher OCs are not required to hand these out.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Kat-Exactly. It's amazing how may ways there are to level up.

Yellow-I know. Still, it can be tiresome to look for posts that could involve your character. At least Kilik is only speaking to one character. When I see more posts come by fast I think, 'Wow! These people posts fast!' :nervous: Sorry if I'm not being nice here or anything. I'm just thinking what's on my mind. On the side note, I want Kilik to attend this class. :3 I totally want Kilik to meet Hilda.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
I would like to attend it please ^-^
Wait, do we have to quickly go out and trick or treat now?

Okay... Do we have to go and quickly trick or treat to get the candies? Thanks for the info on leveling ^-^

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Finally posted. -_- I am having the worse sunday ever. I hope when I get those rare candy's it'll make me feel better.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@ShinyDiamond: Try using CTRL+F in your browser and typing in the username of the people you know have characters that are interacting with yours to search for their posts.

Also... It's easy to level up because this RP is not competitive. =/

@Everyone asking about trick-or-treating: No. Just say your character does it at some point or another. Takes a single sentence. It really isn't a big deal, especially considering I announced it so late. In future holidays you'll probably just get free levels to spend how you want instead of candies. This just fits better for Halloween.

Also, thank you all for your feedback. I'll consider it when I'm picking classes for everyone.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I guess Austin would. I'm not sure what his direction in life is, so he might be taking random classes like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back