• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Applications

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
It's important to know what someone's all about, so I'm going to be sending moderator applications out to people who can replace Sydian and Captain Fabio. Only problem is is that I need some help from you guys to help pick out the questions. What are some things you want to know about potential moderators' personalities that you consider to be important parts of being moderators?

I'm only going to be sending this out to a handful of members. I'll be doing this out of the list of members and just picking at random because that's the most fair way and holds absolutely no bias. Out of the bunch, I'll let you guys decide who sounds the best and I'll make them a moderator. How does that sound?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
You do realize that you need to have some sort of bias for and against a candidate for modship, right? You can't just promote anyone who you feel meets the personality test that you're about to send out. If you think that's the most fair way to do it, that isn't fair at all to the people who post their asses off and report like crazy and hope to become a moderator.

If this is what you mean by wonderful ideas or whatever it is you said that you wanted to implement, you're kidding yourself, dude. This is retarded.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Why is it whenever I make a post, you're the first to jump on me?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I... was under the impression they were just on DLoA...

Last edited:
Years
Don't worry about him, he just hates everything. Probably jealous that you can get away with breaking all the rules while he's still bound to whatever silly HQ rules there are. HATERS GONNA HATE. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Why is it whenever I make a post, you're the first to jump on me?
Because I'm on too much and when I'm on and see you're the last person to post something, I jump at the thought of you acting a fool and thoroughly enjoy watching you make an ass out of yourself more and more. That's why.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I... was under the impression they were just on DLoA...
No, Erica. Lerroux, in all his infinite wisdom, decided he didn't like them because they stepped on his flowerbed or something and demoted them.

And you're a dumbass if you actually think mod applications are a good idea, Lerroux. :|

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I don't appreciate that tone with me, Morkula. I may need to review you too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Gee. Who on the staff isn't on your review list by now Lerroux?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Lerroux won't fire anyone, even if he does put us on review, Tara. If one person is fired, more will just walk, or more 'attitude' from us will develop. And whichever of those happens, it means we have a lesser staff team. If Lerroux wants to run a forum this size without an appropriately sized staff team then let him. It'll be entertaining.

Last edited:
Back