• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Up and left

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Pack your bags. You're leaving tomorrow. Where do you go? What do you do?

I'd probably go to England. Just walk around London and see what it's got to offer.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
hello proxima centauri b, you do look lovely this time of year - putting the exquisite in exoplanet, aren't you
oh yes, i would love to become the first human to colonise you

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'd rather eat glass than get on a plane but priorities for travel are Florida, Spain, and Japan! lol

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I have two trips booked for the coming months- one to my dad's beach town in a week and a half and another one to Berlin in September.

Now I need to figure out where I'll go next year and whom I'll be visiting. But I have been asked to go to Cyprus, England, Toronto and Kansas. And I'd like to go back to NJ and Florida at some point.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I really would like to go to France or Canada

Years
Africa; and when I say that I do mean the continent and not just Kenya/Tanzania. I'll be getting to in November!

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Kansas City, honestly. The Kansas side, obviously, lmfao.

But KCMO has all the good stuff though :D

I'd go to Australia. I've always wanted to travel there since I was a kid. Ideally, I'd like to spend a month or two there, traveling the continent and checking out all the wildlife. Definitely want to dive in the reefs as well. Might make a stop in New Zealand while I'm down there.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
back home to alabama where i know where shit is and don't get lost and stuck in traffic for an hour trying to get somewhere that should be a ten minute drive

Years
Probably Toronto in Canada.
Of all the places in Canada you could pick from and you choose Toronto. Gross :p

As much as I want to go to a destination city like Tokyo or London, I would love to spend a couple weeks in a place like Iceland, just to unwind and take in all the natural surroundings there.

EDIT: Just looked, and for some reason it's cheaper to take a direct flight from Vancouver to Reykjavik on short notice than it is Vancouver to Ottawa? wtf

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
There's a bunch of places I'd like to go. Japan, China, Australia, New Zealand, France, Scotland... I'm sure the there's more that I just can't think of right now.

Years
Of all the places in Canada you could pick from and you choose Toronto. Gross :p

As much as I want to go to a destination city like Tokyo or London, I would love to spend a couple weeks in a place like Iceland, just to unwind and take in all the natural surroundings there.

EDIT: Just looked, and for some reason it's cheaper to take a direct flight from Vancouver to Reykjavik on short notice than it is Vancouver to Ottawa? wtf

You could always go to London then head to the countryside. Our best destinations are outside of the cities anyway. I find it funny so many people head to England wanting the 'English' experience, and then only go to London when it's like the least English place in the country haha.

Same with Japan/Tokyo! Japan has so many beautiful places all over. I didn't even bother with Tokyo on my last trip to Japan.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I'd either go to Chicago to meet my best friend or travel to somewhere in Asia like Japan or Thailand since I've always wanted to visit the region.

Back