• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me with my game Pokemon Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker
Years
Thankyou adamb who would you like to be in the game? A random trainer? A pokemon? A gymleader? I can make you a gymleader! Thankyou so much for this man check my signature for the screenshot of the first town that'll help you decide a name...if it sucks I'll go with Puddlebrooke village. ^^"

Last edited:

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker
Years
Sure I'll be a gym leader. I can't seem to find a tutorial on how to import fake Pokemon....I'll keep looking though. I'll look at the picture and try to make a name.

EDIT: Wheres the ScreenShot? I can't find it...

Look again its kind of hard not to notice now.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
OK time for some changes, I think you should make the house not in the water. They look kinda odd like that. You used way to many rocks!!!! Replace those with fences. I like the like garden thing. Remove that one extra flower though. It makes it look weird. Other than that it look good.

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker
Years
OK time for some changes, I think you should make the house not in the water. They look kinda odd like that. You used way to many rocks!!!! Replace those with fences. I like the like garden thing. Remove that one extra flower though. It makes it look weird. Other than that it look good.

The houses stay in water its just a nice touch even if it does look wierd..gimme a name and I won't move the rocks they are ment to be there..

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
I'd LOVE to be an Elite Four member!
Or even the last Gym Leader.
But I want to be a mixed type Trainer, my pokemon would be:

Magneton Lv: 40-50
Cacturn Lv: 43-52
Slaking Lv: 45-55
Milotic Lv: 48-58
Flygon Lv: 60-62

If you make me a Gym Leader just make same pokemon just lower levels.

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker
Years
Yo kebbles i'm suprised you read all that anyway I'll get to that when I actually get past the first town XD I just can't get pokescript to run...it ses runtime error 429 activex component can't create object damn I'm getting pissed at this.. I just uninstalled it I need someone to just tell me how to install the mother f-er step by step and what things I need to download and attach them or give me a direct link to them...man I've been up for 3 hours doing this and its 3 am..

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Sorry man..... How about Gauze Town or even Pine Town.....If you don't like those names I'll try and think of some more.
If you use Pine Town you can make the first route Pine Forest.... Just an idea...

Edit: I just realized that Pine Town sounds really dumb

How about Pine Grove City?

Last edited:

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker
Years
heh sorry...anyway you forgot Pinegaze and you meen gaze not gauze..gauze is like a cotton type thing...anyway that name is cool thanks!

Someone gimme pokescript asap and I'm gonna start looking for spriters

I'll remove the water from the houses and I also desparetly need some spriters and the music putting in thingy tools.

My internet is slowed so nothing will get done today. and I got bored so I sprited the trainer..just a colour change really

Last edited:

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker
Years
I don't understand... how do I 'install' pkmadv into the folder its a folder itself and it does not have an installation wizard..and when I extract it to the Pokewitch folder I still get the same error as last time...

Last edited:

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker
Years
>_< nevermind I found after 3 days of searching my computer is a piece of crap so I'm using another computer to get going...Now does anyone know how to change the text on created signs? It doesn't show up in advancetext. Do I go to tools and choose insert dialoge text? If thats it could someone tell me how to use that... And I need to know how to get this story working...I'll write out my current story for the town and then ask what to do...EDIT: It advance text edits don't show up when I play the game...why not? There is also a girl stuck in the water I can't get rid of
----------------------------
Ok so you start off...I need to insert my own picture to cover up the name FIRE RED and also put in a lugia over the charizard AND put in a logo over gamefreak but still put in copyright with gamefreak and me....New game...text i did with advanced script won't show up.....neither will removals...need to remove the option of asking if its boy or girl and simply making it automaticly a guy and go to name select...need to make willow's sprite send out a pokemon in the newgame scenes..Need to change the sprites of oak to willow and get a spriter to make a close up sprite of her...need to change the sprite of gary to her daughter and get a sprite of her...need to get a close up sprite for a trainer *MY ONE GOT ERASED* and a normal sprite for a trainer *ALSO ERASED =P*..arrive at house...head downstairs...out..girl standing in the water on theottom left water with the patch of grass on a rock..but she doesn't show up on advance map..need to create a Missingno pokemon and add it as a one time pokemon in the patch of grass on the rock. When you enter the lab I need the prof to appear upstairs at your house in front of the nes with the tv screen lit up. You talk to her and I need her to give me an option of 3 pokemon + take off the option back in her lab, also asking you to go get a taco from the next city and then screen fading out and she's gone. Then head off to the next town and in the middle somewhere I need to make a script and set it off to get WILLOW's daughter AKA your rival to walk down with the regular music and battle you then if you win she'll head off and appear at the lab. at the town have all exits blocked off by a rock with someone in front of it saying.."WILLOW has gone beserk without her tacos and has got Machamps to put rocks down in front of the exits please go and deliver a taco to her". Then you go get the taco AKA oaks parcel and head back to the lab once you have the taco WILLOW should be back there when you get there you talk to her, she takes it and gives you five pokeballs and your rival and you are given pokedex's and sent off in the usual fashion to the the 3rd town for a gym battle.

NOW someone tell me how to script this =P and I also desparetly need the music program to insert my .s file into the game but sappy will not work it just won't load up it ses it needs to close and its done. I ALSO NEED SPRITERS REALLY BAD! I want a homemade guy trainer sprite, a close up of the trainer sprite for cutscenes like the beginning of the game, and a close up sprite of woman with brown hair a lab coat and a pokeball in one hand for willow's close up sprite. Also needing the sprites for the first 3 pokemon and their evolutions already described what I want them to be several times but will again if needed. Need a program to insert new pokemon into the game and how to use it. Need pokescript. AND ONE LAST THING I need to know how to make edited text in advanced script show up ingame because when I check back on advancedtext it says what I typed and saved but it doesn't show up ingame and how to edit the text on newly made signs with advancemap - if possible. DA END OF MAH QUESTIONS =P

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
To script signs, you have to make a duologue script then just put the offsets in to the sign's info boxes. You have to place a "D" movement square over the sign though.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
This is how to script for signposts.

And you can put a 1 or a D on it.

#ORG $begin
message $sign
boxset 6
release
end

#org $sign
$sign 1 = (your message)

Signpost scripts are the easiest ones out there.

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker
Years
but why didn't advancescript work? It's annoying I went for like an hour going through everything I needed to change and it didn't work.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
but why didn't advancescript work? It's annoying I went for like an hour going through everything I needed to change and it didn't work.

Advancescript is really weid. It doesn't let you edit your own signs, only the ones made by GameFreak.

itman1234 I never knew that you can also use the "1" box for a sign.....Thanks A lot!

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker
Years
lol...bananas...and umm I found out that the reason it wasn't working was because I put the wrong rom on my emulator -_-" I use my psp for running gba games so it takes a little bit longer to actually update the game but all computer emulators don't work for me and gba games are better to play on a handheld.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
lol...bananas...and umm I found out that the reason it wasn't working was because I put the wrong rom on my emulator -_-" I use my psp for running gba games so it takes a little bit longer to actually update the game but all computer emulators don't work for me and gba games are better to play on a handheld.

Sorry to go a little bit off topic...but how did you get the emulator and the rom on to your PSP!!! I want to do that with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back