• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen If the follow me feature were to be implemented...

Nakala Pri

Pikachu! It could hop on my shoulder and be super adorable! Even though having a blue guy following you around all day in a karate costume would rock, pickachu is toooooo cute ^,^

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
BLACK KYUREM!!! White Kyurem's an alternative, but not as cool as Black Kyurem & maybe...... an Escavalier & Haxorus, two examples of my fav fully-evolved Pokemon!

Sirfetch’d

Of course I would have a Jelly follow me. And maybe an Amoongus. That would look cool

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
In Black 2, probably either my Lucario, Ampharos or Charizard. In Black, Charizard or Samurott. Not really sure why, they're just my favourites.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
I would love to have it reimplemented. One of my favorite features in HGSS. If it were there, I would have my Braviary or my *ahem* little Gigalith follow me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
On my current White Playthrough I would have Pikachu follow me because it just makes sense to have it follow me for ~reasons~

Unova Pokemon wise though, probably Litwick! Or Maybe Cinccino or Snivy or ... just so many I would love to have follow me. And it would be even better if they had implemented it, and they allowed you to choose which Pokemon follows you; not just whoever is first in your party.

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
Years
Oh wow, if only I had a Pikachu! Anyway, I'd have my looooooooovely Emboar follow me. He's so cool!

Also, how do you get a Black Kyurem and a White Kyurem? What's the difference? :P

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Oh wow, if only I had a Pikachu! Anyway, I'd have my looooooooovely Emboar follow me. He's so cool!

Also, how do you get a Black Kyurem and a White Kyurem? What's the difference? :P
Bkack Kyurem is fused with Zekrom. White Kyurem...you get the idea. :)

Cyclone

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Probably my Exadrill, he carried me through the entire game

TheTimidHoodlum

Too Scared To Post Anything
Years
Scrafty, Gigalith or Galvantula. Really like those Pokémon.

But if it wasn't Gen V stricted, it would probably be Wailord for the lols.

Back