• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

FIQ

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
I went to Lavander Town before cerulean, this somehow caused the game to thing that I had done the Mr. Fuji quest yet Axel was still sitting in front of the Radio Tower.

As of latest beta, Axel show up outside Radio Tower no matter what. It worked perfectly for me doing the quest on desktop using vba-m, but I was on a slightly outdated beta then. Now that I have the latest, Axel began showing up outside radio tower, even though I did that event ages ago.

@alienhunterx: You can't go to ceruelan before lavender, if you try to, then you'll be stopped by LaZ that tells you something is up in lavender and that you should go check it out "NAO".

Years
As of latest beta, Axel show up outside Radio Tower no matter what. It worked perfectly for me doing the quest on desktop using vba-m, but I was on a slightly outdated beta then. Now that I have the latest, Axel began showing up outside radio tower, even though I did that event ages ago.

@alienhunterx: You can't go to ceruelan before lavender, if you try to, then you'll be stopped by LaZ that tells you something is up in lavender and that you should go check it out "NAO".
I know that stuff bro I was asking him about that :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2016
Help, I'm stuck at S.S Anne, when that Grandpa man asks u to find her granddaughter. I found her, but that grandpa man still says that i need to find her :(

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
So... why can't I put any pokemon into the Route 34 Daycare? I talk to the woman and she says something like: I know about eggs, my husband and i were raising some pokemon you see... " then nothing about putting a pokemon in. the man says something odder: "Ah, it's you! Good to see you. Your GREAT BALL's doing fine." I've also got somethign to the effect of: "Ah its you! Good to see you. Your 533 is doing fine."

So... how can i fix this and put pokemon in. I've never put any in before, and I only just got togepi out of the egg. I don't think I have any bad eggs in my box... Help?

Sage

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
So... why can't I put any pokemon into the Route 34 Daycare? I talk to the woman and she says something like: I know about eggs, my husband and i were raising some pokemon you see... " then nothing about putting a pokemon in. the man says something odder: "Ah, it's you! Good to see you. Your GREAT BALL's doing fine." I've also got somethign to the effect of: "Ah its you! Good to see you. Your 533 is doing fine."

So... how can i fix this and put pokemon in. I've never put any in before, and I only just got togepi out of the egg. I don't think I have any bad eggs in my box... Help?

Sage

You must be playing an out of date version, because what you've got there is a bad egg. Reason I say you must be playing an old version is because that was all fixed in 3.2 with all the memory modifications we made.

Sadly, a 3.1 gamesave of any variety is incompatible with 3.2.

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Is there a way I can play this on my android? I have gameboid installed and will install another emulator if need be.

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
You must be playing an out of date version, because what you've got there is a bad egg. Reason I say you must be playing an old version is because that was all fixed in 3.2 with all the memory modifications we made.

Sadly, a 3.1 gamesave of any variety is incompatible with 3.2.

Well... that is somewhat depressing. Well, thank you for replying. I guess i'll update and start over! :)

Sage

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
Is there a way I can play this on my android? I have gameboid installed and will install another emulator if need be.

I've been playing this on my Android for a few months now, so I might know what to do. First, you must apply the IPS Patch you downloaded to a copy of Pokemon Fire Red (make sure they both have the same name, it's easier to patch it). After that is done, all you have to do is put it in your phone. The way that I did it was that I made a separate folder for Gameboid. In there, I made 2 extra folders, one for a BIOS file, and another folder for the games.

Years
Um... 130 > 125 and in Speed 110 > 80.
Espeon wins by a bar.
Espeon is the best Psychic sweeper you can get as Alakazam can get easily killed thanks to its low HP and defense.
Dosent matter actually, a Scizor and even a choice scarfed Haxorus can easily one hit ko both Espeon and Gardevoir. I know that cus that has always been the outcome whenever I came up against Espeon during my wifi battles.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Dosent matter actually, a Scizor and even a choice scarfed Haxorus can easily one hit ko both Espeon and Gardevoir. I know that cus that has always been the outcome whenever I came up against Espeon during my wifi battles.
Who in the world would battle against Scizor/Hax with Espeon/Gardevoir? o.O
And by the way, you cannot really get Choice Scarf here, not to mention Bullet Punch or Technician for Scizor.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2012
So I lost a battle in the Orange Islands, and was sent back home. I can't get back to the islands because my clock is set at 12:00 and it says I need to wait 10 minutes, but the clock doesn't move. Anyone know what to do?

.hack

skunkape
Years
Hey I have some questions about the latest beta of Liquid Crystal that I've recently started playing through.
Does anyone know the whereabouts of the Amulet Coin and Macho Brace?
I'm also curious as to how Kadabra and Poliwhirl evolve now into their trade evolutions?
I'm liking the latest beta man, the new title screen is livee!

FIQ

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Read this to get answer

Spoiler:

UtopiaRay

Pokemon Champion
Years
I don't know what to say but.....THISISSOAWESOME!
This is one of the best G/S/C Hacks I ever played, exactly like the original but a little twist! The rivals are the best especially Zane, I love his battle theme!

Years
Hey I have some questions about the latest beta of Liquid Crystal that I've recently started playing through.
Does anyone know the whereabouts of the Amulet Coin and Macho Brace?
I'm also curious as to how Kadabra and Poliwhirl evolve now into their trade evolutions?
I'm liking the latest beta man, the new title screen is livee!
Have you done the Rocket event in GoldenRod city after the 7th badge. You can find it on Basement floor of the city's departmental store just like the original games. :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
hey all, on the page romhackersonline of this hack, there was announced a new update, music related update, but, here is my question, does this update require to start all over the game?, meaning, starting from the very begining again?, i didn't understood that part...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
hey all, on the page romhackersonline of this hack, there was announced a new update, music related update, but, here is my question, does this update require to start all over the game?, meaning, starting from the very begining again?, i didn't understood that part...

The new update, to fully enjoy it, requires you to start again from the start to get something new.

Back