• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto : A New World [M] [OOC+SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
All the easy stuff down, just need to write a kick ass history and personality and I'll be done

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Kind of a dumb question, but will we be able to learn new Jutsu throughout the course of this RP?

Years
@Khawill - You are accepted.

If JNathan hasn't fielded all your questions soon I'll do it but I need to go somewhere very shortly.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Jegretis: yes you'll be able to learn new jutsus but you'll have to train a lot first and when a GM decides the time has come, we'll give the okay to use it. Also you can't meet in missions given by NPC but you'll meet in event missions.
@Phase : you do it standard missions(not involving Ten Tails) with NPC but the event missions will be made by the GMs.
Sorry for taking long. Internet is rare where I am. Really sorry.

Years
Don't panic JNathan, I'm here for the times you're unable to make it online.

My SU is coming, I'm just not sure what I want to do with it right now.

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Finished my su so take a look and tell me if there is anything I need to change or edit.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Here it is guys. My final SU.

Name: Haru Nashimura
Nickname: Fire Demon
Age (must be more than 15): 27

Appearance (long description or picture + short description): Fire Demon stands at approximately 6'6, being of an average height. He also has a slim build. He has long black hair, with red streaks throughout, that hangs around his waist, but he tends to keep it in a ponytail. His face is thin and pale, like the rest of his body, but it is fair. Haru could be considered a handsome man. He has two eyes as red as the fires of Hell. His lips are normally in a small, decievingly arrogant smile, despite his analytic nature. His normal apparel consists of the Akatsuki's standard robe, and his Hidden Leaf headband, with a slash thro ugh the symbol of course. He has kunai pouches strapped all along his legs, and a pouch of paper bombs and smoke bombs across his chest. Under his robe he wears a black tank top and black shorts, both hugging his form. His voice is deep and melodic, often soothing foes to the point of putting their guard down.

Chakra Nature (Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, Electricity): Fire
2nd Nature: Earth
Your side (Akatsuki or Ninja Alliance): Akatsuki
Skills (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Stamina):
Ninjutsu: Very Powerful
Taijutsu: Skilled
Genjutsu: Average
Stamina: Skilled

History (what were you doing before? What motivated you to be a ninja or a mercenary): Haru is a native of the Hidden Leaf, but nobody knew who his parents were. (Sound familiar, anyone?) He just appeared on the doorstep of the Hokage's manse. He was given to a random family, consisting of a blacksmith, a herbalist, and their son. The family obviously preferred the son, but they showed a considerable amount of love for Haru. He had small amount of hatred for the son, who was a bit of a jerk to him, but not enough to act upon. He grew up in the son's shadow, constantly being out-shone by the boy. In the ninja academy, he trained tirelessly to get stronger, to impress his foster parents, to be accepted by the village. He would try to pull off rediculous stunts to impress his peers, but he would end up failing and he would earn scorn instead of respect. When he finally graduated, he was placed in a team on a team with two of the less adept members of his class. They recognized his skill and, despite the village's obvious rejection of him, accepted him as a friend. The trio became great friends, and Haru even helped the other two become stronger. By the time they had become Chunins, they were one of the most skilled teams out there. It was at the Jonin advancement, however, that Haru finally snapped. He had to face the son of his foster family in a battle. The son was also a powerful ninja, so the pair of them were evenly matched. However, in the peak of the battle, he saw his teammates get captured by son's teammates. They were killed, just to distract Haru. In the moment that Haru was distracted, the son landed a powerful blow on him, completely defeating him. After the battle, Haru fled the Hidden Leaf in rage, destroying everyone who attempted to stop him. The final thing he said as a Hidden Leaf ninja was, "YOU TOOK MY FRIENDS, I WILL TAKE YOUR LIVES!" From that day on, he swore revenge on all of the Hidden Leaf. Haru, after many months of traveling, met a strange man in a strange robe...The man offered to make him even more powerful: All he had to do was join his organization. Haru accepted the offer with open arms, completing his descent into darkness.

Personality: Haru is a very analytical ninja. He always tries to assess his opponent's strengths and weaknesses before the battle begins, and almost always manages to exploit them. He never underestimates, nor does he overestimate. He knows the exact extent of his enemy's power. He may seem arrogant, but on the inside he is very insecure, always doubting himself and putting himself down when he believes he meets a fair match. Fire Demon always knows when he can't win a fight, and runs every chance he can to avoid a fight where he is out-matched. When he interacts with his opponents, he expresses respect, seeing as they have the balls to challenge an Akatsuki member, but he does not sympathize with them. When dealing with fellow Akatsuki members, he is very respectful, and tries not to step on any toes. He tries to offer battle techniques and offers to train often, seeing as he only wants to get stronger. He is very self-criticizing, and tends to get angry with himself when he could have done something a better way, and is furious when he lets a powerful move hit him, and despite the fact that he is a very powerful ninja, he believes himself to be weak and some-what helpless on his own. When he fights weaker opponents, he holds back a good deal. Despite the fact that he has an intense amount of hatred for the Hidden Leaf, he has no grudge against the other villages, and just wants peace for them. He is not a bad guy, he just has the wrong way of doing things....But he wants to annihalate Konoha.

Custom Jutsus (5 maximum, describe them accurately please):

Earth Style: Fearsome Coat: Encases his hands, feet, and weapons, in earth, making them much more powerful.

Fire Style: False Incineration: His only genjutsu, he makes the appearance of him being incinerated in flames, giving him time for a sneak attack or a quick escape. He doesn't use it as much as his other jutsus.

Earth Style: Falling Sky: His most powerful jutsu. It causes massive boulders, usually mountain sized, to rain down from the sky, crushing almost everything in their path. It is his very last choice. It takes almost all of his chakra. He can concentrate his power to make a single boulder the size of a small moon, but this just about kills him.

Fire Style: Burning Hellblitz: A massive wave of fire that engulfs everything in its path, only a last resort jutsu, seeing as he never has to go that far. He's the friggin' Akatsuki. Its flames can span over a soccer/football field, and its flame can reach the temperature of the sun. Takes massive amounts of chakra. It is his penultimate jutsu.

Fire Style: Inferno Dragon: Launches a dragon made solely of flames, much like the water dragon jutsu used by Zabuza. It explodes when it comes into contact with the target. One of his stronger jutsus.

Canon Jutsus:

Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu: Launches a large fireball. This is his main attacking jutsu. Has three variations.
Fire Style: Great Fireball: Launches an even bigger fireball, but it takes a larger amount chakra.
Fire Style: Spearhead Fireball: Launches a fireball in the shape of an arrowhead. It moves extremely fast, but after he uses it, he becomes sluggish and slow.
Fire Style: Earthen Fireball: Launches a fireball mixed with his earth style. It's not as powerful as the pure fire ones, but it is more effective against water style users.

Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Jutsu: Launches a volley of small fireballs in the general direction of his opponent. Another common jutsu.

Earth Style: Wall: Creates a massive wall made of stone. Haru mainly uses it to deflect powerful attacks.

Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, this technique can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. The same chakra used in the Earth Release: Earth Flow River will be used to create the dragon .This can also be combined with a fire technique to shoot lava toward an opponent.

Earth Release: Earth Flow River: The user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique

Code: Tailed Beast

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Name​
Takeda Kana (Family, Given)​

Nickname​
While she does not have an official nickname, some peers of her parents call her "ANBU brat"​

Gender​
Female (looks like a male)​

Age (must be more than 15)​
15 (Freshly Made Chunin)​

Appearance (long description or picture + short description)​
Kana looks very much so like a guy. She had short brown hair, cut in a general boyish cut without bangs, and fairly pale features. She had green eyes that looked fairly dull, as if she was bored constantly. She wore a long-sleeved navy green shirt that had a collar that covered her neck, and black pants that seemed easy enough to move around in. She had kunai and shuriken pouches on both of her legs and wore the usual navy blue ninja sandals. Her face looked rather feminine, but she has a flat chest and no curves, so it is easy to mistake her for a male. She is 5'4" and weighs, including with her weights and weapons, nearly two-hundred pounds. She also has two seals, each on the palm on her hand, where if she sent chakra to the seals, kunais would be sent to her hands. She also has some weapons hidden in her clothes as well. She also has a multitude of scars on her body, the one most noticeable, when her collar doesn't cover her neck, would be the one across her throat, a straight line obviously made with precision. It is because of this scar, because of the injury, that Kana cannot speak above a whisper. She does not have any tattoos, aside from her tattoo'd seals on the palm of her hands, and does not wear any jewellery.

Chakra Nature (Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, Electricity)​
Water​

2nd Nature​
Fire​

Your side (Akatsuki or Ninja Alliance)​
Ninja Alliance​

Skills (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Stamina)​
Taijutsu
Kana's Taijutsu skill is above average, but she is not a taijutsu master. She wears twenty pound weights on each limb in order to bring up her stamina and her strength and she is extremely fast, but she does not have the strength as other older ninjas do. Her style is Atsuito samui, which is a style with a mixture of defence and attack, primarily using the limbs, but weapons and jutsus can also be used within the style in and of itself.

Ninjutsu
Kana's ninjutsu skill is higher than most experienced chunins. She knows a multitude of jutsus, mainly in her chakra affinities, but she does know some low-level'd jutsus in the other affinities. She prides in becoming a ninjutsu master and doesn't need to announce her jutsus before unleashing them.

Genjutsu
Kana, despite having very high chakra control, has a limited genjutsu ability. The only two genjutsu she can use is a low-levelled sleep genjutsu that will only work with someone with someone who has a lowered will power or someone who is very weak and a genjutsu that will alter her opponent's perception just enough for them to believe that they are hitting her when they are actually missing.

Other
Kana has a Kekkei genkai that allows her to have a higher-than-average stamina (higher than some, less experienced, jounins) while having a higher-than-average chakra control (higher than some, less experienced, jounins) and both are predicted to grow higher in time. Therefore, she has mastered the chakra control techniques with ease and has enough chakra control to lessen the amount of chakra she wastes with each jutsu, which means that, with her stamina, she could fight for a long time, depending on how many jutsus she uses. She also has a small sealing ability, but she is only good at storage seals that can be used for grabbing weapons. She has a high range of accuracy with kunais, shurikens, and senbons and knows how to use a sword well enough (although, anyone who is relatively good with a sword would be able to beat her if they faced sword-to-sword). She also knows one medical jutsu, Shōsen Jutsu.​

History (what were you doing before? What motivated you to be a ninja or a mercenary)​
Kana is the daughter of two ANBU captains, both highly advanced and revered as two of the greatest shinobi of their generation. Because of this, Kana has been training to become a ninja since she could walk: learning both of her parents' fighting style, which she had mixed into her own. She was trained in Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and other techniques that could help her succeed as a ninja.

Personality​
Kana, due to her inability to speak, is either thought of as arrogant or painstakingly shy, but is neither of the two. She is rather modest in her ability, a trait that is annoying and endearing to her parents, and hopes to become as great of ninjas as her parents are. She is rather jumpy and is usual in high alert, even at home.

Custom Jutsus (5 maximum, describe them accurately please)​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Haru and Aki seem like they would make a good combo team lol.

Also, sorry for the questions, but is possible for our characters to die?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I agree. Water and Fire make for a good combination. Also, their personalities are actually pretty similar. They would make a good pair.

Also, the Akatsuki never die! (He said sarcastically)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Quuuuuuuueeeeessssstttttiiiiiioooooooonnnn!

Are we only allowed five jutsus, or are the "custom" justus the ones that our characters made and our characters can know more?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hereto, you're accepted.
Yes characters can die.
You are allowed 5 custom Justus and 3 other Justus in the anime are allowed. I forgot to say that.
If you wanna be paired with a member, you both have to PM me and I'll do it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Alright, I added two more Jutsu from the anime. I couldn't think of a third one so I just left it at two.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I have a question. Will the Akatsuki still have the bada** robes, or will they have a new uniform?

EDIT: Follow up. What if the Ninja Alliance members encounter the Akatsuki early on? Will they be killed, seeing as the Akatsuki are extremely powerful, and stood up against the armies of five nations with like 12 men, plus some other guys here or there?

Last edited:
Years
I didn't see JNathan do it, so Yogi you are accepted.

Actually they didn't stand against the nations with just twelve men - They operated in the shadows primarily. But whether or not you kill NPCs is up to you.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Well...that may be true, but they still did an excellent job. No one can deny the amount of power they had with so few.

But back to the RP, will there be characters such as Guy or Kakashi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back