• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entertainment Section: Dubtrack Weekends are Back!

Years
Dubtrack Weekends

Following the phenomenal success of our big 24-hour Dubtrack marathon, we're also reinventing our regular Dubtrack weekends! Every weekend we'll be running scheduled Dubtrack from 4:00am to 4:00pm GMT on both Saturday and Sunday.

Each weekend run will be broken down into four, three hour, sessions including two free-for-all sessions where you can play anything and two that follow either a theme or challenge of some sort. This weekend will follow the schedule shown below.

shwdJhS.png

The Dubtrack room, which is always open, can be found by clicking the link at the end of this post. For any questions, contact one of the Dubtrack mods - gimmepie, Rabinov, Johnny or Aether.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
If I did the time conversions right, that's the middle of the night for me, ha. Oh well. I'm sue there will be another 24 hour session or two.

Back