• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
16. my brother stopped my cat from eating a bluebird and tried to save it, he got bored of it and went off to go play the wii or something. now i'm sitting alone next to a bluebird that's coughing up blood trying to breath. it's getting depressing. :(

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

Oh dear, I hope the bluebird gets better! :(

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years

Today I stubbed my toe getting out the the shower, caught my hand on the doorframe after i was leaving the bathroom and then collapsed on the sofa from the pain of them both.

I'd left my hair straightners on the sofa the night before, and I sat right on the plug.

FML.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
20. well, at least you weren't bitten down on and carried 50 feet by a giant feline, being tossed a scale 75 feet into the air a few times, and being grabbed by an even bigger monster that carries you into a large building, and then being cradled by its mother telling it that everything will be fine in a strange unknown language, right? :P and now you get to recover at PC! :D
its doing better now though, it stopped coughing up blood and hopped around a little, now its sleeping, or at least i hope that's what its doing... yep, still breathing. we're not sure if it'll make it though.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
inb4 someone ignores the new guy...
hey, welcome to the forums new guy. stinkoman... isn't it the character from that game that strong bad made?
bad news guys, the bird died. it was acting all happy walking around, then it started trying to fly, we picked it up to try and stop it since we were in doors after all, and it stopped moving, didn't close its eyes, didn't chirp or anything, just died, heart stopped beating for no apparent reason. dang, why does everything die so easily? it didn't have any serious injuries visible on the outside, and i was thinking the bleeding was just from just coming from its inner beak, and now we have this dead bird that looks like a statue, completely intact.
well, now its 11:30 PM and i gotta finish this 400 word essay that's due tomorrow and i'm 45 words in and then i'll have to check it for "gramerical" errors since all adults hate those... yah... i'll be seeing you guys tomorrow i guess.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think you've been long enough. tbh I don't care which one people use as long as it's either Peaches or Tara haha.

I finished the drawing last night. Buuut I'm going to redo the coloring to something that actually looks decent before showing it.

The only alcoholic drink I remember tasting is Sake. Though I might have tried beer several years ago. Pretty sure I hated it.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Ima call you BinaryBunny now, for no reason in particular. :3c
So the essay I wrote for Communication Science and Swedish classes was a huge success! The film I finished editing yesterday for Digital Creation and English went really well too. Yay for combining assignments so I get more stuff done with less effort! I think I can allow myself to take a one week break from school now.

Only alcohol I've had is light beer. It's pretty all right, but I get the feeling I'm more of a cider guy.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Most booze is awful tbh, would only drink it at a party. Some is nice enough to casually drink with food though....or when your football team lose.

No idea why I'm watching the Mexico arc of Bleach again but I am. This is about where I started reading weekly, it's been a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back