• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Gamerboy7991

Where do you get the Soothe Bell in this game? I'm having trouble making my Eevee happy :/

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
Years
How to catch Red Gyrados and Teddiursa ? Sorry for all the questions, I just really need help.

You can catch Teddiursa in Dragons den. When you enter through the cave for Team Static/Saturn. They are VERY rare though.

Has anyone found out what you do on outskirt island yet?

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
isnt lance supposed to give u whirlpool? because i just got to the dragon den and relized i dont have HM06 yet ._.

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Meh.. The special was broke what should I of done. Didn't want to hold off just for that. The other bugs I either didn't get them (some still don't) or missed them. It's funny though there's always issues with my releases. 1.0... 2.0... That's why they are all x.1 lol
Link

I'm not saying you should've delayed. It's your hack man - do what you will with it. And agreed - we both played the game extensively and never noticed the physical bug.

The only bugs we knew about for release day were the trading bug (never had time to even research it - let alone fix it) and the elite 4 bug, which we both had thought the other person had fixed due to miscommunication.

What amazes me is that these bugs slipped past ALL of your testers - except perhaps Magnius, whose issues MAY have been an indicator of the physical bug, when I look back in retrospect.

CrimsonK

That one guy.
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
Hmm... Well, I'd love to download the Live Beta, but for some reason, my Pokemon World account is not letting me download it... It says that I don't have permission to download files, which is strange because I used it to get the official release. It's brand new. Anyone have any clue what's going on?

Years
Hi LaZ, this is my first post on this forum. I want to thank you for making this hack. It makes me love Pokemon again, a game I'd stopped playing long ago.

I'm not going to say it's the best hack I've played since it's the only one I've played, but I really think you've done a great job and I want to thank you for that. I played beta 2.1 and it was a great game, so I really was looking forward to beta 3.1 and I'm not disappointed.

I'm not really far in the game (Goldenrod City) because I don't want it to be over too soon and I want to discover all the things you added. I particularly like that you made it possible to surf west from Goldenrod. I was really amazed and thrilled when I saw that. Don't know where it leads yet (haven't got HM03 yet) but I can't wait :D

As for the bugs, I've only had two minor ones so far:
- no wild Pokemon on the first floor of Union Cave (whether on the ground or by fishing)
- my game froze after I beat the Rockets at Slowpoke Well when Kurt was coming toward me. But I think that's because I was pressing the speed button. Anyway, when I tried again without speeding up it went alright.

Okay, well that was a long message just to say thank you... but I really wanted to tell you I appreciate your work :)

Edit: I realized I gave all the credits to LaZ and forgot all the other people who worked on this : Zeikku, Jambo51 and all the others :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
o.o i got a bad egg.... somehow... ive also been seeing missingnos in the dragons den... x.x i thought u get bad eggs by hacking x.x ....

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
When I enter the actual elite 4 to start fighting I can't move I keep getting this bumping sound that happens when you bump into a wall also when I saved before entering it says I just have one badge, Suicune and suddowudo can learn sleep powder.

Oh I just saw the thing about the elite four being fixed so how do I fix it without restarting the game?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
yo i made it to the elite 4 but as soon as i walked in i got stuck in the doorway i cant leave or move foreward
how do i fix that?? :/

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2011
I was just wondering, which is more complete? Shiny Gold or Liquid Crystal?
Because I have played a little bit of SG and its awesome but then I saw this thread. I was wondering if one is more complete than the other. If so I think I'll play the more complete version.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
I was just wondering, which is more complete? Shiny Gold or Liquid Crystal?
Because I have played a little bit of SG and its awesome but then I saw this thread. I was wondering if one is more complete than the other. If so I think I'll play the more complete version.
as of right now this one is cause shiney gold is mostly completed except for pallet town, and veridian city
liquid crysat has all of jhoto kanto and an orange island

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
does anyone know where to catch tropius or mawile? :(
Mawile @ Route 45. Dunno about Tropius.

Has anyone found out what you do on outskirt island yet?
Yeah, you need flutes for "the spots for something". Red flute goes on the red pedestal, yellow flute on yellow pedestal etc. Too bad i have not found blue flute, if someone knows where it is is please tell. When you put the flute on the pedestal it will unlock a cave, in which you can find one of the three legendary birds. Zapdos is in Rock tunnel and Moltres is in Mt.Mortar, if my memory servers right. Dunno where articuno is, probably in Seafoam Island, anyways need to find the blue flute first.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2012
Can someone please post a link to a already patched 3.1 Rom. I'm having trouble patching and if anyone would do that it would be awesome.

Back