• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Digimon: Operation Digipedia

Should I change the starter Digimon from Jyarimon, Puttimon, and Punimon?

• Yes, replace them respectively with Botamon, WhiteBotamon, and Nyokimon.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No, keep them how they are

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epitaph93

Intermediate Digidestined
Years
Well, I think that you should give the supporters like us your Y!M nick or the time you could online every week (cause I'm waiting for a reply for 3 days!)

Great things that I've been trying changing the sprites and I've succeed! I'll include a beta picture of Digmon - Submarimon - Raidramon to be the starters. :D And after that, I saw a picture case of Pokemon Quartz, and I made a case for you :D

I've just thought about a new title: Digimon Rangers, cause you're sent on a mission, right? So you must be a ranger...

Still working on the 5th gym of the story :D
Hope you'll get your computer back soon :)

My email is [email protected] I haven't updated in a while because I wanted to finish figuring out the gym order and the systems. It's difficult to post from my phone so I don't post until I have several things to reply to and a full update.

Nice sprites. I think these might be much easier to deal with in the long run. Awesome find.

Idk if I like the name. It just makes me think of power rangers lol. But the box art is sweet.

So do I lol

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
This hack is looking great :) keep up the good work and I cant wait to play the beta.
I wasnt a big fan of digimon but im still keen to play this hack.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
My email is [email protected] I haven't updated in a while because I wanted to finish figuring out the gym order and the systems. It's difficult to post from my phone so I don't post until I have several things to reply to and a full update.

Nice sprites. I think these might be much easier to deal with in the long run. Awesome find.

Idk if I like the name. It just makes me think of power rangers lol. But the box art is sweet.

So do I lol

I think Digimon Tamers would be a good name.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Well, I think that you should give the supporters like us your Y!M nick or the time you could online every week (cause I'm waiting for a reply for 3 days!)

Great things that I've been trying changing the sprites and I've succeed! I'll include a beta picture of Digmon - Submarimon - Raidramon to be the starters. :D And after that, I saw a picture case of Pokemon Quartz, and I made a case for you :D

I've just thought about a new title: Digimon Rangers, cause you're sent on a mission, right? So you must be a ranger...

Still working on the 5th gym of the story :D
Hope you'll get your computer back soon :)
Not bad man Although I can see an error on the box. wargreymon is on top of the gba box so, it should be resized a bit & moved over so it doesn't overlap it *if you want the box to look like a real gba box cover*. The sprites look good.

&@ Epitaph93 nice updates. the gym leaders look good.

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017

So do I lol
If you wanna keep the name Digimon Fire Red, it's OK, and just pm me, I'll make you a brand new case :D

Not bad man Although I can see an error on the box. wargreymon is on top of the gba box so, it should be resized a bit & moved over so it doesn't overlap it *if you want the box to look like a real gba box cover*. The sprites look good.

&@ Epitaph93 nice updates. the gym leaders look good.
Erh, some boxes do overlap the GBA theme, you can search GBA rom on Google :D

Thanks everyone for complimenting on my sprite :) I'm going to search more and more sprites :D I can only online at about 8 ~ 10 a.m or 3 ~ 5 p.m. I'm working on the tile maps :D

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
Yeh, a really hard - working day :D
Here, my result: the beginning of the story + a new banner :D
Anyways, I'm photoshopping some banners for you 1st post on this topic (Like Features, Story, Introduction, Downloads, Bugs, etc.)
I'll give you those banners on Monday :) (tuesday in VN)

rakireid

UlforceVeedramon Master
Years
This is my first post and i must say i love the progress made so far, a lot of people may moan that it takes too long but i think that the effort put in will make the wait worth while i cannot wait to try the first beta release ;) and as for the name goes maybe consider waiting til your story is complete and maybe use that for inspiration to a title and maybe if you can use for example ; Xros Wars Tamers as a Elite Four type leaders e.g. Yuu Amano with Darkknightmon and Nene Amano and Mervamon just to give a coolness yet difficulty to the game.

Epitaph93

Years
Yeh, a really hard - working day :D
Here, my result: the beginning of the story + a new banner :D
Anyways, I'm photoshopping some banners for you 1st post on this topic (Like Features, Story, Introduction, Downloads, Bugs, etc.)
I'll give you those banners on Monday :) (tuesday in VN)

Well right now the name is Operation Digipedia, not Digimon Firered. Digimon Firered was an old unreleased hack by Meowth, so I can't steal the title lol.

I think those maps are too big, but I like your ideas regarding different sections of the buildings.

I'm not too crazy about the head master and graduation stuff. It's a good plot element sure, but it's a bit over used in hacks and mainstream games. If you really want to help with the story email me at [email protected] I'll divulge some spoilers to you that I don't want to reveal to the public so you can work with what I've already started on.

This is my first post and i must say i love the progress made so far, a lot of people may moan that it takes too long but i think that the effort put in will make the wait worth while i cannot wait to try the first beta release ;) and as for the name goes maybe consider waiting til your story is complete and maybe use that for inspiration to a title and maybe if you can use for example ; Xros Wars Tamers as a Elite Four type leaders e.g. Yuu Amano with Darkknightmon and Nene Amano and Mervamon just to give a coolness yet difficulty to the game.

I guess I should wait on deciding the final title until the story progresses. I've grown to like the current title, I'm just seeing what everyone else thinks.

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
OK, so more letters in the banner :D
I'll remake the banner again later :)
Here you go, like I promise, the title for you 1st post :D
It is really difficult to find the suitable sprites :(
I'm not 100% satisfied with these, so please comment :D

About the story, OK, I'll make a new one. I can't stand playing a boring Digimon hack :D And when will your computer come back :(

rakireid

UlforceVeedramon Master
Years

About the story, OK, I'll make a new one. I can't stand playing a boring Digimon hack :D And when will your computer come back :(

The font style used for the banners is awesome and the digimon sprites can be changed if not everyone likes them but i think the font has to stay.

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
So what do you think 'bout the sprite?
The font is a little neon glow effect on PTS :D It didn't take me a lot of time.

rakireid

UlforceVeedramon Master
Years
So what do you think 'bout the sprite?
The font is a little neon glow effect on PTS :D It didn't take me a lot of time.

Nice well i love the font, the sprites are good quality but maybe try a different stage if you can for each banner for example: Fresh - In Training - Rookie - Champion - Armor - Ultimate - Mega - Burst Mode - Super Ultimate ;)

Last edited:

Epitaph93

Years

I really like these banners. They're awesome. The only complaint I have is the banner that says "Evolution" it would make more sense for it to say "Digivolution" but I don't really mind. No one will notice the difference.

I have no idea when I might get the computer back. I have to get a job first and I'm having no such luck.

Nice well i love the font, the sprites are good quality but maybe try a different stage if you can for each banner for example: Fresh - In Training - Rookie - Champion - Armor - Ultimate - Mega - Burst Mode - Super Ultimate ;)

I agree that would be cool, but I'm fine with how they are now. You probably couldn't use the same digiline through the whole thing though, as I doubt any digimon have all those digivolutions.

rakireid

UlforceVeedramon Master
Years
I really like these banners. They're awesome. The only complaint I have is the banner that says "Evolution" it would make more sense for it to say "Digivolution" but I don't really mind. No one will notice the difference.

I have no idea when I might get the computer back. I have to get a job first and I'm having no such luck.

I agree that would be cool, but I'm fine with how they are now. You probably couldn't use the same digiline through the whole thing though, as I doubt any digimon have all those digivolutions.

Certain Digimon do go that far in different series for example:

veemonline.png

Don't laugh at the quality because im no graphical wizard yet :)

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
Certain Digimon do go that far in different series for example:

veemonline.png

Don't laugh at the quality because im no graphical wizard yet :)
You know, my idea is not about the digivolution.
I want to have all of the types (dragon, beast, plant,...) in the titles, and I don't want to add Burst mode and Super Ultimate because they are not really in game. Well, and for all of you to know, i'm making tiles for Gyms, which I wanna call DigiArena for awesomeness :D. And I have 5/8 sprites now, and they look very promising :D Maybe I'mm gonna make a sprite for the E4 Colosseum :">

Epitaph93

Years
Update: I'm working on overworld sprites. I have Matt and Joe's fronts done so far. It's a bit difficult doing this on my phone, but I'm determined lol

@DiamondBlueMoon: PM me your email

MrElephant

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Hey Epitaph how are you doing. Sounds like you are doing a lot of work on your phone. That sounds like tough work. :(
Remember I really do support your hack and its the first one that I support on my list. If you need any help just pm me, but it sounds like you have a lot of supporters now, so I dont think that I could do that much anymore. :) Talk to you later.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Sounds great Epitaph93 can't wait to see the new sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back