• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Years
This episode was terrible!!!! :(

idk about UK's viewing, and I know some other Aussies haven't seen it so yay spoiler time.

Spoiler:

etc etc. I really hope the second episode is better.

Lindsay can't exactly have a deep role if she's only on for a few eps. Probably the reason for her really fast intro. :P They don't want to waste her limited time?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
This episode was amazing, well worth the wait!
Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Lindsay can't exactly have a deep role if she's only on for a few eps. Probably the reason for her really fast intro. :P They don't want to waste her limited time?

She still deserved better really! idk I didn't like her clothing which makes me bias against the whole thing. XD

This episode was amazing, well worth the wait!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
FINALLY! LOVED IT! <3 I'm too lazy to write a full review today. :P
Spoiler:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I have to agree with Forever about the episode. I didn't fully enjoy it & I've got 5 reasons why.
Spoiler:

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
Years
fellow gleek here (well, if it wasn't already obvious from my avatar)! i would like to join, s'il vous plait.
This episode was terrible!!!! :(

idk about UK's viewing, and I know some other Aussies haven't seen it so yay spoiler time.

Spoiler:

etc etc. I really hope the second episode is better.
i agree on the bit about emma being different. i didn't even know that she and will are now living together... although i have admittedly missed some episodes from the second season.
as for the kurt and rachel friendship scene, i can't really complain. i'm a fan of the hummelberry friendship and i see them both as very good friends, even to the point of acting like each other's siblings. their relationship has really gone a long way from the first season.

but anyway, overall, i was pretty okay with the first episode. seeing as i'm not a huge fan of blaine, i was pretty "meh" about his transfer, but yay, good for kurt. not as disappointing as the first episode of the second season, definitely. the only number i truly liked was the "we got the beat" number; the hairspray number at the end was pretty okay.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I must admit, I had high hopes for the first new ep, but they were let down.

Spoiler:

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
Years
I must admit, I had high hopes for the first new ep, but they were let down.

Spoiler:
hmm, yeah, that was another thing too. i did feel that the entire thing was rushed. i mean, blaine's transfer could've been set to another episode. i felt like they jammed a lot of back-stories and so into this first episode.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I want Kurt and Blaine to break up this season. /shot.

Perriechu

Years

Too bad, sugar! ;] It's been confirmed that no couples, bar Pizes/Luck will not be breaking up. :3 Klaine will have a rough patch but apart from that ~

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Too bad, sugar! ;] It's been confirmed that no couples, bar Pizes/Luck will not be breaking up. :3 Klaine will have a rough patch but apart from that ~
I thought most of us would know by now how many times the creators change their minds. xD; I don't want them to last though.

Perriechu

Years

I thought most of us would know by now how many times the creators change their minds. xD; I don't want them to last though.

True. But the 3 creators and writers confirmed it via twitter/interviews etc. :)

New topic;

What is your favourite and least favourite couple? And why?

My favourite is Tike (Also know as; Chang Squared, Cohen-Chang-Chang, Asian Fusion) -- they're so cute. Mike is an amazing boyfriend to Tina and Tina is an amazing girlfriend to Mike. Season 3 is bringing them lots of screentime and songs mmm.

Least favourite is Finchel -- mainly because last season and the one before, they hogged the screen. Season 3 has brought reduced screentime for the both of them. Finchel are cute but the fact they hog isn't good.

Years
Just watched the first episode and it was pretty good.

EDIT: Not much of a spoiler but I'll but it in spoilers anyway just in case...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015

You better believe I'm the one pulling the trigger!

What is your favourite and least favourite couple? And why?

My favorite couple is obvious. Klaine! <3 How could you not love them together. They're gay, they're trendy, they have the best songs, & they're just cute together.

My least favorite? Finchel. For all the reasons my pair stated & they bore me. x__x

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I'd like to again state my disdain for the treatment of sugar. The Glee Club out of all clubs should be more accepting. They accepted Lauren, and Mike can't even sing. Horrible writting writers -_- Quinn's tattoo isn't funny, something else would have worked better. I don't like how some things are too jokey when they're not meant to be. Glitter bomb was good though xD What else... meh, can't wait for the next episode.

Favourite couple was Brit and Glasses but now Tike hasn't bothered me so they're cool. Oh and I liked anything with Sam, oh Samtana was my fave <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Pretty sure Sugar was a lot worse than Mike ever was in terms of singing :x No pitch whatsoever = totally not useful for winning. I mean, as they said, why fool a kid into thinking they have a chance. Actually you know, she could've been coached or something by uhh Mercedes because Rachel would be all like "nono do this a certain way" etc aka a bad teacher. Idk I don't find the situation that bad.

Anyway my favourite is Blaine x Kurt, yeah, they're so much more adorable than any other couple in the show tbh. Idc what people say, I still like Finchel BECAUSE their performance in Pretending was amazing. :3;;

Perriechu

Years
Mike can sing, he just isn't confident in his singing voice. He gets a centric episode where he gets two solo's and then after he gets the odd solo and such. :> Sugar was just funny... oh and terrible.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
Wait, Lauren left?
/hasn't been able to see the episode due to TV being screwy

T-T-That's just horrible. I mean, if they want to get rid of Luck/Pizes and stick backk to PuckxQuinn, that's fine...just keep Lauren! She was badass, and she could still be friends with Puck. alksdjfak;sd;asd

I dislike Klaine. It's so...cheesy and just painful to watch. I love both Chris Colfer and Darren Criss, but I can not stand the two in a romantic situation. It's so unbearable for me to watch.

For that matter, I dislike most couples in Glee. Finchel, WillxEmma, TinaxMike (I don't really have an opinion on this couple, it just bores me), etc. I was so disappointed with Mercedes and that new guy. I like ArtiexBrittany, but my love for it only goes so far. BrittanyxSantana was great, but it was only so-so. I adored Luck/Pizes and Samcedes...and looked what happened to them. The latter being something the creators/producers/writers couldn't control...but I can't stand the way Mercedes interacts with her new boyfriend. I just want to vomit.

Honestly, I really think I should drop Glee. I used to only watch it for Sue and Kurt...and the latter is starting to become hard for me to enjoy watching anymore...and then I started really liking Lauren and Dave/Karofsky, but they'll probably be cut off anyway.

I don't know, I really used to like this show. But I guess I'm just tired of the same **** done over and over again.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Lauren is still going to be a recurring character (I think).
So she'll have little roles here and there.

...I hope they bring back Charice (Sunshine), I want her to join the New Directions now that 2 people are gone.

and speaking of pairs, imagine the name given to Finn + Puck.
...oh come on, I can't be the only person who's thought of that.

Perriechu

Years
Lauren is still going to be a recurring character (I think).
So she'll have little roles here and there.

...I hope they bring back Charice (Sunshine), I want her to join the New Directions now that 2 people are gone.

and speaking of pairs, imagine the name given to Finn + Puck.
...oh come on, I can't be the only person who's thought of that.

Idk if I should spoiler this small bit of information but I will. (Lauren fans read plz)
Spoiler:

Charice isn't coming back. \; She's too busy with touring and such. It's a good thing; she can't act.

No, you weren't. ;D

Back