• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky US & Europe Release Dates

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
IN the EB Games in my local mall, it says it's coming out September 1st. ;)

See, I wouldn't be able to comment on that, due to the fact like all the EB Games stores in my city have merged with those B@$t@rd$ at Gamestop who don't say anything about new games until Nintendo (or any other company) announces when the game will be out!

Sorry, had to get out that comment about Gamestop. Also sorry to all people who actually have good, nice, friendly Gamestops in their neighborhood unlike all the ones near my house. They didn't even have anything out about Pokemon Platinum (such as "Pre-Order Pokemon Platinum Now!" , "Now Taking Pre-Orders For Pokemon Platinum" , or even a piece of cardboard with info on the game!) I had to ask the guy & he had to call another guy to ask if they were letting people pre-order!

Again, Sorry For (All) The Comment(s) on Gamestop.

:)

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
I really can't wait for this games release.

1. You can become Riolu (If you get the right nature and stuff)
2. I'd like to see what happens with Grovyle and Dusknoir after they go back to the future.

But one thing I hope for is the story is more in depth.
1: WOOT!!! i love rilou and lucario!!!
2: they dissapeard... permenatly

this is goina b fun and i will love it!!! im gona get it as soon as it comes out!!!

Cyclone Dragon

Dragon & Video Game Fanatic
Years
Thats so cool, I didn't know that they were realising another squel to Explorer's of Time/Darkness, Now im excited ^_^. I always love those reascue team games, they are so fun! =3, the endings always get me hooked, and i can't put my DS down. so it comes out October u said?

:3

3:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
I like mystery dungeon games.
But I tend to get bored of it faster then the normal pokemon games.
They have really nice storylines though.

So, Im most likely going to get it :p

Sacrifar

ITS GONNA EAT YOU!!!!!
Years
are you serious i loved munchlax as the starter if they kick him out im sueing nintendo!!!! munchlax is awesome!!! it had the best attacks and with metronome and fighting attacks dialga went down easy!!!!! bring munchlax back!!!!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
are you serious i loved munchlax as the starter if they kick him out im sueing nintendo!!!! munchlax is awesome!!! it had the best attacks and with metronome and fighting attacks dialga went down easy!!!!! bring munchlax back!!!!

I'm playing the Japanesse rom and Munchlax isn't kicked out...yet...JK

ShayminSkyForme

Guradian of Flowers
Years
I actually do have beliefs that these are the new stuff:

Special Missions to see what happened in certain points: Examples:

*Dusknoir and Grovyle in the future. Into the Dark Future!
*Bidoof has newly joined the guild. Bidoof's Wish
*Wigglytuff explains how she became an explorer as an Igglybuff. Genious Igglybuff

And from Bulbapedia:
Players can now play as five new starter Pokémon: Phanpy, Vulpix, Riolu, Shinx and Eevee. Moreover, every starter Pokémon from the previous games, excluding Munchlax and Meowth, can now be a partner.
Players can now play the music used in the game with the Sky Jukebox.
There is a new place called Spinda's Cafe where the following can be found:
Spinda's Drink Stand grants access to the Unexplored Land, and it also allows players to make their own food.
Explore Recycle & Big Treasure allows players to exchange excess items for other items. The more items exchanged, the better the items available will be. Players may also get lottery tickets to obtain items.
The player's team recruits can now be found in Spinda's Cafe
There is a new location called the Secret Bazaar which is found randomly in dungeons. It is run by a Kirlia. The bazaar has several stalls found inside.
Mime Jr.'s stall restores the player's health and also feeds them.
Swalot's give players items called Luck Pockets. They may hold useful items inside them.
Lickilicky's will help players clean items in their inventory.
Shedinja's gives players a chance to escape the dungeon sooner.
Players can find a statue of Arceus in a new dungeon called Destiny's Tower. The story here involves a new item called the Time-Space Orb.
Players only lose half of their money when defeated in a dungeon, instead of all of it.

All text are copyright Bulbapedia 2009.

htt p:// archives. bulba garden.net/ me dia/upl oad/8/8 a/ Pmd_sky_arceus. png

The proof that Arcues is only a statue. He maybe a trick like Regigigas within D\P\Pl like a statue, :P. Just remove the spaces, I do not have 15 posts yet...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
*Bidoof has newly joined the guild. Bidoof's Wish

Bidoof's Wish is insanely hard.You have to face 3 Pokemon at once (it's ok to lose in that because then the guild comes in and kicks that team's @$$!!) then you have to face Jirachi with only Bidoof!

Back