• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Venitardus' Adoption Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hiya.
I'd like to adopt the Staravia if that's OK. I have a few DW vulpixs I can offer if you don't already have it.
My FC is in my signature (use the black 2 one!)

Sure thats fine. Also i would love to trade for one of your DW Vulpix

Hi. i'm looking for charmander. what do you want for one?

i've got White/white2/soulsilver.

you can trade anything your heart desires for my charmander. I would just need your White or White 2 and for you to tell me when you are ready

Last edited:

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
OK, I'll tell ya about the vulpix I bred for ya.
It's modest nature and is female, it has the ability drought and it's been bred to learn flamethrower
VM me when you're ready to trade :)

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I could battle you in a generation four team I created. I can also give you a shiny Charmander I got from kanto.

Make that generation 5. Black 2

Last edited:
Years
Are there still shiny Lugias available for adoption? If so my black 2 friend code is 1249-8191-3971, thank you!

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I could battle you in a generation four team I created. I can also give you a shiny Charmander I got from kanto.

Make that generation 5. Black 2

This isn't the proper place to request battles, but you can tell me when you want to battle any time. pm me though

Are there still shiny Lugias available for adoption? If so my black 2 friend code is 1249-8191-3971, thank you!

Yes there are still Shiny Lugia up for adoption. pm me when you are ready to trade.

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
NOW RE-OPEN!!
It has been awhile but I have been busy with moving and currently raising newborn puppies. I am still trying to breed pokemon from my 4th gen and transferring them to 5th gen and breeding on all my 5th gen games. if there is any pokemon that are not on this list that you want, ask me and I will get back to you. since I have been gone for a few months, you never know what I could have (since I am still breeding and capturing new pokes that aren't on the list in the first post.) now my schedual is still a little messed up, but if you post and I don't respond, don't worry. I will get back to you as soon as I come back on.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Hi!
I was wondering if you could get me a (DW)Bulbasaur, Serene Grace Dunsparce, or a (DW)Bagon? I'm planning on starting a new game and I'd like to have one of these with me as my faux starter. Thanks!
Also, do you have any dream world pokemon available?
Pokemon White (1)
FC = 0949 2646 1665

Hey, can we adopt one of those puppies too? xd Can you post pics? (I just wanna see em)

Last edited:
Years
Hey! So I was hoping that the shiny lugia is still available for adoption. Also if its not asking for too much can i adopt one of each hoenn starters I've never had a chance to get them :<

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
Hi I would love to adopt a Bulbasaur or a Spearow or a Mankey

FC : 5115 - 5462 - 0190

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Original post edited.
Now pokes are sorted by region with some new additions as well and some moved very depending on what is bred.

Also, to anyone posted above this post and ever so happen to be reading this; if I haven't contacted you through PM or VM, send me a PM. If I have sent you a PM or VM and you haven't contacted me, then consider it a failed attempt to adopt from my shop. If we have contacted each other and haven't traded, then im sorry for not making an appointment date/time to trade. things have came up in the last couple months.

To any new posts after this, I will PM you anytime from when you post a request to anywhere from 2-5 days after. I do have a job and sometimes I get home and am to tired to do anything else (sorry bout the wait if you have to wait :S). But do be patient if you are really interested in any one of my poke's. I'm only human and can only do so much during 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back