• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Twilight: Road To Dreams

Would you like to get all of the starters eg.Totodile or one of each gen.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
Years
I don't know...I do make some sprites like this...
ShayminDark.png
That's the first one I've ever made...
But I can be your spriter if you want to ( Athought I don't know anything about indexed...:P:P)
That's all!

PS: I'm good at OWs...:D:D

Alright you're in. Hehe.
I could indexed the sprites myself. It's only the drawing part that I sucked really badly.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2021
Could be good... Try chagning the names on the pokemons so Darkrai isnt Weezing :d

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2013
i can't seem to get my first pokemon, whenever i go to prof oak in the lab an exclamation mark pops above my head and the game just freezes :S

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2009
I don't want to be pessimistic but there is another bug. If you don't press A before the last charizard flashing the sprite will be glitched but that's great in the other stuff

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
Years
Wow, this looks really good! But for some reason I can't open or save your recent download for some reason. :/

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hmm,there's a problem.The other members of this team are not working as i expected.This hack is abandoned....

Back