• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

Juzey

I love Shaymin!!!
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2012
Shaymin. It's the CUTEST LEGENDARY (and cutest Pokémon) EVER!

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
I'd have to say Giratina, but only its Origin Forme. Palkia comes a close second.

Chevitile

Little Monster
Years
That's quite the hard question. Probably Manaphy, Darkrai, Dialga or Giratina (in its origin forme). If I had to pick one of 'em, it'd most likely be Dialga.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
I'd have to say Darkrai and (I can't believe nobody suggested it) Arceus.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
Darkrai is my favorite Sinnoh legendary for sure. I just love the mysterious vibe that surrounds it.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Manaphy! I like cutesy Pokemon more than other Pokemon for some reason. Anyway, my favorite type is Water, so yeah. My next would be Palkia, then Cresselia c:

!Gambit

Pokemon Trainer Jessie Ryder
Years
Gonna have to go with Darkrai on this one. Fourth gen was my favorite, overall, but I can't say the same with the legendaries...

Back