• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Alors!

About this new topic, I thought of different ways.

First, I thought about Eevee's happiness that it will be evolved. Which is unfortunately already taken.
I would have thought aboutthe two systems, or even three.

• The first is through contests. Earn a certain amount of ribbons to make it evolve to the next level.

Eevee.gif
smile.png

• A new evolutionary, evolved Pokémon with the "beauty". Disguising, by taking care and bringing it to the hairdresser etc ...

peigne_xs.jpg

• Or an object that would evolve Eevee. I would like to give a name but I do know, I'm not English xD
But its developments are mainly focused on the DNA would be in relation to the neutral genetic.

dna.png

• Or as ... leveling.
It will evolve to level 25-35. Not later, as we can see, Eevee's stats are unfortunately weak. So level 25-35 would be great
Pokeball.gif

• These points are related with beauty. So I see Eevee with a greater beauty. It will be less sweet, but nicer!
With more fur.

Something like that:
images

• I would name it Eeveeon/Neutreon. Good idea Mononoke!

And here, some bars user:

1#
http://hpics.li/0532171

2# http://hpics.li/76fe160
mayqZCMDmiYgCTLPQCKYqTBUubGjGxFFuxFnuxGJuxGruxHKsQAQEAOw==

3#
http://hpics.li/d6d13ab

4# http://hpics.li/36d4c1c

I can't even post my banners :3

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
New Topic: This is kinda like an older one,but diffrent a little.

If pokemon was to countinue and they kept makeing eeveelutions,would you want to see dual type eeveelutions? Ex. Dark/Ice,Fire/Psy.

If so,then what dual type would you want? Could even be types that are not yet eeveelutions such as Steel and Posion.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
TOPIC: If pokemon was to countinue and they kept makeing eeveelutions,would you want to see dual type eeveelutions?

Nice question.
But if I did not answer it, it would be stupid Haha!
Here are my thoughts.

It would be nice to make new Eeveelutions, but I think that we have to think about some datas.
◦ So far, developers made Eeveelutions with unique type per Eeveelution.
◦ Eevee's DNA: Unstable molecular structure does change when he meets an object assigned to a particular environment.
◦ And the final one: Eevee
is becoming increasingly rare in the wild, according to the sources I read!

So, I think about various things. That Eevee becomes increasingly scarce, it could fit in a different way. I mean by a dual type. So it would be interesting to change it! It is a different way to see Eevee, due to its mono-type [Normal/Fire/Water/Elec/Psy/Dark/Plant/Ice].

So, if we're thinking about new types, it would be nice to add new types on the dual type!
Like:

flying.gif
/
poison.gif

ground.gif
/
bug.gif

dragon.gif
/
fighting.gif

dragon.gif
/
poison.gif
or
bug.gif

ghost.gif
/
poison.gif

steel.gif
/
poison.gif

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the topic:

I think Eeveelutions should be mono types with the exception of a Normal/Flying type.

And tomorrow will be the result day

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
I don't think dual typed eeveelution could be a good idea. Eeveelutions are supposed to be just like that, monotypes, each one representing a type.

My idea is that in the next Generations they could do a pseudo legendary eeveelution duo.
They would be much like all pseudo legendaries, appearing in their natural environment at a high level, and such Volcarona, it should be obviously difficult to envolve Eevee into something like a Celesteon or a Drakeon, but IDK what method could be used. Maybe a new one, like an event Eevee or something.
Just as Galoria said, Eevees are becoming scarce in the wild, so Eevees DNA allowed it to envolve into more powerful eeveelutions, so that they could survive. And they maneged to envolve according to their environment, and depending on that, they will envolve into Celesteon or Drakeon:

One eeveelution is Flying type, and I don't think this one should be dual typed NORMAL/FLYING, I think it should be only Flying, and much bigger than the other eeveelutions as long as being able to learn HM02 Fly.

Spoiler:

Another one is a Dragon type eeveelution, also much bigger then the other eeveelutions. As a "counterpart" of the Flying type eeveelution, it would be able to learn HM03 Surf and HM05 Waterfall.

Spoiler:

Edit: Also, there's a brand new banner and userbar for ya~
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
I understand your disagreement, but I wanted to deepen the current topic! I did,'t wanted to go in off-topic.

As Mononono said, and what I forgot to mention in my previous post, as Eevee becoming very scarce in the wild, so its DNA have to be more resistant, more powerful than normal.
The idea about the event is pretty nice! I think we should exploit this idea, even if I think that Nintendo will never make it true, because their intentions are quite predictable ...
Anyway, let's dream! Until then, the Eeveelutions have evolved through elementaries "stones". If we stay in this idea, it would be extraordinary to make them into legendary!

I have a little story that comes to mind for the second coming (I found my brain through imagination and fatigue xD)
Here is it:

A strange form, wanders in space. A unique shape, extends adapted to a multitude of regions, climates, survival and finally he succeeded to climb to heaven and circulated through the Milky Way.
This creature could adapt to anything, so much so that its essence could change, as well as its DNA.
Then came, by itself, two stones in two Cinde power. Not wanting such a power, this Pokémon divided his power.
The stones that were lost forever ... Or maybe not ...
They eventually fall in the new Kansai region (region of Japan as Pokémon all regions are called) Two stones no bigger than a hand were there, sitting alone and abandoned. Until a couple of fun and wild Eevee in upland herbs found these two unique stones. Their metabolism began to change radically.
The Pokémon traveler then felt a threat in balance. A balance that these stones were part.
Because these stones were part of himself, so he began to go to its source. And then a war prepares for equilibrium.

Sorry about english mistakes! I hope that you liked it.

About the two new Eevee then, I will think about
Unique flying type, because so far, there is only one Pokémon with only one type like flying. I think xD.
The second one would be...Ghost or something.

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Time for the results:

The runner up with 40 points:
Spoiler:

And with 43 points, the winner of our quiz is:
Spoiler:

Congrats to you both

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Time for the results:

The runner up with 40 points:
Spoiler:

And with 43 points, the winner of our quiz is:
Spoiler:

Congrats to you both
Congratulates Galoria and Mononoke Hime!!!
*gives cookies to Galoria and Mononoke Hime*

Update:

Added a CSS and some awards and levels
nice CSS Aryan!! :D :3

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Avishka said:
Congratulates Galoria and Mononoke Hime!!!
*gives cookies to Galoria and Mononoke Hime*

OMG cookies, gimme. >_>

The questions I found most difficult were about damage calculation and stuff like that. But it was fun to answer anyway. :3

Aryan143 said:
Added a CSS and some awards and levels
I also liked the new CSS, it's verry well done and pretty.

Last edited:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Awww, thank you Avishka <3
*Stole all the cookies* :3

I liked the new CSS, pretty and nice, and nice colors. Good job Aryan!

About the new event, I thought about
:

● Crosswords.

● Making a story about Eevee.

● Make your own design of a new Eeveelution. Pokédex entry, weight, height, and the story about this Eeveelution.

The winner will be rewarded by his creativity or his correct answers. What do you think?

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol you think you know a lot about pokemon until you take a quiz over it....LOL!

Anyways,I like those ideas Galoria gace mainly the Pokedex one. That would match what we have been talking about in the past few question. As long as we don't have to draw....I am horrible at drawing.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years

:

● Crosswords.

● Make your own design of a new Eeveelution. Pokédex entry, weight, height, and the story about this Eeveelution.

The winner will be rewarded by his creativity or his correct answers. What do you think?

I liked all of your ideas. I will wait for other users to suggest their ideas and then host an event.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
New Off-Topic:

What should be the next event for the club?
A Word Search Game and/or a banner/userbar making competetion

:

● Crosswords.

welcome! <3
good ideas Galoria! :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
All of these ideas sound wonderful. I would most likely do the crossword or word search though since that's what I enjoy doing the most (and I am not a creative enough person to do any form of art lol). Also, the CSS is nice and pretty Aryan. :)

Reactions: EB

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
I think the Pokédex entry will be fine.
I will explain myself!

First, about the crosswords, it will be great to keep it. We've already did a quizz, a really big quizz...!
And about drawing and writing skills, it would be annoying to have the best artists and people who are well-intentioned and in the end, they lose. it would be unfair!

So here are my thoughts, it would be more easier and more fun to make a Pokédex entry of a new Eeveelution with its eight, size.
A quickly representative form the character... etc. Eeveelution favorite climat, etc... .
And a detailed record of its appearance, character and story.

Seen this way, it would be more playful and more fair! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back