• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!!

Years

Hello everyone. I am a new member, sort of. I was a member maybe... 3 years ago..? Even so, I'm not all that familiar with the site yet. Uhhh.. *generic message about being a new member* :P

Cid

Years
Gengar is an awesome Pokémon. But yes, hey there, Gengar! You've been here before? Three years ago eh? That's pretty interesting. Do you remember your old account? I mean if you've been here before, then that's gonna help you in getting used to this place a lot more, I'd hope. Of course, things might have changed here and there. I'd imagine a lot of things have changed, actually; add onto that the fact that you're still getting used to the site even now. So you'll probably do a lot better around here if you read the FAQ and the Rules for reference. You could also approach fellow members and staff if you have a burning question you want to ask! It's not that difficult to get started, really. I'm sure you'll do great.

Still, you're gonna have to be as active as you can! That's one of the first stumbling blocks that new users tend to face. Lacking activity is a horrible situation to put yourself in, and I can attest to that. The biggest thing that it does is that you wouldn't be able to experience the forum to its fullest. And it's a real pity, because this forum just really runs on fun, so you should really just have the most fun while you're in here.

As for the generic message bit, it's a pretty quirky thing to put in your intro and it isn't as generic as you'd think. It doesn't save you from being a total stranger though! XD; So tell us more about yourself! Interests, favorite things, hobbies, career choices, even just Pokémon related stuff if you'd rather stay true to the forum's theme. Just speak out. I mean really, it's free! What more could you ask for? ;D

But yeah, I hope that you at least pick a thing or two from what I've said. Just enjoy this place as much as you can, buddy. See you around.

Years
Spoiler:

Oh man I just couldn't resist. Gengar is the best ghost type ever and one of my favorite Pokemon! <3; Cool to see one has joined us here on PokeCommunity.

Wow, three whole years ago, huh? Well, it's a pleasure to have you back! This place is huge so it's understandable if you're not that used to it yet; took me a good few months to learn the ins and outs of the forum myself when I first found out about it. That's what all of our wonderful members and staff are for, though! You'd be surprised with how many people are willing to help around here. Stop by the Quick Questions & Answers thread if you have anything you'd like to ask, like where a certain thread should be posted and such. Alternatively, you can always contact one of us with the bold blue usernames and we'd be thrilled to point you in the right direction. :D

Oh, I should also mention that we have an awesome ghost-type fanclub here on PC. You should join up if you're a fan! If not, just dig around through the other available clubs and find one you like. You can also discuss the games/anime, talk about the TCG, download some hacks, and even participate in off-topic discussions like debates and polls! PokeCommunity pretty much has it all, really.

Great meeting you. :3

Back