• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKETOPIA (Shiny's, Event, Ev'd Pokemon inside!)

Kakarotman

Played over 2k hrs of pokemon
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
nature and movesets for these please.
and if you are able to change the evs for some of them?

Deoxys relaxed, zap cannon, pshycho boost, hyper beam, superpower

Machamp rash, wake up slap, cross chop, scary face, dynamic punch

Rhyperior serious earthquake, rock wrecker, hammer arm, megahorn

Togekiss modest sky attack, extreemspeed, aura sphere, air slash

Porygon-Z Modest Recover, signal beam, tri attack, zap cannon

All of them are level 100 and dont exactly know what you mean by change evs... cuz i used all the evs up

Celebi11

Despicable Me
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2013
Wait..... Can I get 10 ANIV Celebi and 10 ANIV Raikou too before we can trade? I didn't notice it, I'm sorry. I'll offer 10 ANIV Umbreon and Shiny Floatzel if you like. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2012
im interested in your shiny zubat or shiny crobat (depending on the level) i can offer a pichu with egg move volt tackle i will be able to offer wish evee soon too

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
just reminding you of our trade kakarot lol (feel like im calling you goku )

Kakarotman- my three arceus for his Moltres 10th aniv,Articuno 10th aniv,Zapdos 10th aniv,Deoxys (shiny),shiny evd Metagross hp,attack Shiny evd Scizorhp,atta

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2010
i have an movie09 arceus 100lvl careful nature,a movie 08 regigigas 100lvl jolly nature,a channel jirachi 100lvl naive nature. there are my events.
i also got a camerupt 35 lvl shiny, shiny metagross 45lvl and a shiny salamence 100lvl(hm slaved this one, i cant find the real one ,although)

i want the charizard,raikou,entei,suicune 10anniv onesand the tru manaphy and tru regigigas

Last edited:

bian

Years
Can I have your Sinjoh Ruins Dialga and Palkiaw/ Adamant and Lustrous Orb?

I can lend you my Gamestop Jirachi, TRU Darkrai, and a Pokemon Ranger Manaphy for you to clone for yourself.

Years
wants:
shiny heracross-naughty
shiny ponyta-gentle
shiny swablu-adamant
shiny squirtle-lonely
shiny duskull-hardy

offering:anything from my thread

Kakarotman

Played over 2k hrs of pokemon
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
Can I have your Sinjoh Ruins Dialga and Palkiaw/ Adamant and Lustrous Orb?

I can lend you my Gamestop Jirachi, TRU Darkrai, and a Pokemon Ranger Manaphy for you to clone for yourself.

Alright whats your fc?

fiiiiiiiiiiiiler

bian

Years
FC: 1419 9050 4778

Just give me back the Original Jirachi, Darkrai after you clone them. Can you wait for Manaphy though, I'm still waiting for it to get it. Also, Darkrai also has the OT ALAMOS, but it's from TRU and it's the US Version.

Back