• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon MMO: Beta Testers. (OOC/SU Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Geez, so many of you are named 'Blank'. :D Jkjkjk.

Fuyu, I can't see the picture you added. And you forgot the gender field, but I'll let it slide. But until you resolve the issue with the picture, you are Pending. Ok?

The description works. You are accepted. :D

You should know my name from Dystopia....

Wow, a lot of people signed up for this one.. Maybe they should check that other cool RP that was accepted at the same time.. what was that one called... I think it was called Council Revolt... yeah that is it, go join Council Revolt.. *Arrested, imprisioned and hanged for advertising*

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Congrats, you just stole the last spot. :D

Yagerbomb, I do know your name, from Dystopia. :D And feel free to advertise... As long as your posts are just a little on topic. XD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Are there any more spots left? I really want to join :(

I'M SO MAD THAT I FORCED THE MOD TO ACCEPT IT AND NOW I'M NOT GETTING A SPOT WGIBERIUBGIUERBGREIUGBERUBGERIGURIGBRGIUBRGUIRBE

Nideous

Years
I decided that because so many people want to join, I'd add a few more spots... -DeepImpact-, you have been reserved. XD I will not be adding anymore spots than that, however. In other news, here's my SU:

First, what is your name. You can leave this blank if you feel it is an invasion of your privacy.

Blank

What do you want your Screen Name to be? This is what you will be called all through out the game.

Nideous

What gender are you?

Male

How old are you?

Please, describe what you want your avatar in the game to look like. Feel free to include a picture if you like.

picture.php

What class would you like to play? You can only play one.

Breeder

Which pokemon would you like to start with? Again, you can only have one.

Minccino

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
The shortest SU ever?

First, what is your name. You can leave this blank if you feel it is an invasion of your privacy.

Blank

What do you want your Screen Name to be? This is what you will be called all through out the game.

Nocturnal

What gender are you?

Male

How old are you?

Please, describe what you want your avatar in the game to look like. Feel free to include a picture if you like.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16500000/Anime-Boy-mini17s-spot-16521616-400-400.jpg

Move Tutor

Buizel

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Yeah, pretty much. Good thing I know everyone that has applied is a good RPer. XD Anyways, please know that the Starter has to be level 5. Buizel doesn't evolve into Floatzel until level 26. So you can not start with a Floatzel. If you could please change it then you will be accepted. Until then, you are pending. XD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

Just call me Sam.

My Screen Name is...Call him Menon! SHUT UP! My name is Jack.

What gender are you?

Male.

How old are you?

images

Breeder.

Treecko.

Done. :D SHORTEST. SU. EVA!

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years

Blank

Tiger's claws

What gender are you?

Male

How old are you?

turning 15 real soon

Move tutor

Growlithe

You don't mind a horrible roleplayer, do ya?

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
-DeepImpact-, you are accepted. :D

TiTaN.JuStIn, you forgot the appearence field. Until you fill that out, or provide a picture, you are pending.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Am I really the only super trainer? I win by default..

Also, the really cool RP I mentioned earlier, the Council Revolt, has some openings! Lucky you, you should go join or feel THE WRATH OF KHAND!!!! (You should see the Star Trek reference, otherwise.... :facepalm: )

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
Seems like an interesting idea. If the Spots section is accurate in saying there are more open, I would like to sign up. If not, then may the dice gods be with you. *tips hat*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nideous

Years
Nope. It isn't Missingno, though the thought had occured to me. No, you guys will laugh when you find out who or what it is. :D Anyways, I digress, Discordant Harmony, you are accepted. I'm glad someone was brave enough to try the Gambler Class. XD

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years

Aquataris

What gender are you?
Male

How old are you?
(Wait, In the rp? if so:) 19 (Made up because I feel like it and I normally play non-4th wall rps)

Casper.png

Mono-type Speciallist- Water

Piplup

Nideous

Years
I've already told him that. But I also told him to put up his SU, as Nocturnal has seemingly left us. :( I'm going to hold his spot til tomorrow, then i'll decide on Aquataris.

Nideous

Years
Nocturnal has been accepted. XD Thanks for making those changes (Finally). Feel free to start off by waking up in Oak's Lab. XD And Torn Zero, of course there were other players before you. Ever heard of Alpha Testing? :P And we're not the first wave of Beta Testers either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back