• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Aureolin

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2023
So I just played the new version, which was done really quickly btw, and learned my Chromian Electivire a bunch of nice TMs, but then I found out, that Belossom still isn't able to learn Hyper Voice per TM. As it is able to learn it per level-up, I think, this is a bug. ;)

Oddish-C line hasn't been sorted yet, will get it done as soon as i've got more free time

don`t know why the construction team only blocks one side of the powerplant and why even after I cleared the league they are still there. The guide in one of the ski resort`s houses hinted there are still strong trainers out there even after you beat the league meaning master trainer/battle tower for postgame?
question: Is it possible to access an unknown island by any means

Haha! I didn't even think about that! It's because I used the same switch for the Pokemon League which doesn't reset. I will look at getting that sorted. My bad.
I left in a few things which I could use for post game. Once I've got time again I will look at getting things implemented.
Do you mean the Unknown Area? It's currently only for one of the endings but if I get post game fully sorted with what i've got planned you'll be able to go there whichever route you pick.
Sorry for being vague, I don't want to spoil anything.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 29, 2023
By move Tutor being in the resort, do you mean one for moves other than the "hyper beam variants"? If so, then that person still doesn't appear at the Resort.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2023
By move Tutor being in the resort, do you mean one for moves other than the "hyper beam variants"? If so, then that person still doesn't appear at the Resort.

No the actual move relearner, I think there has been an issue when I went in to change something else.
I will get this sorted

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Will chormain growlhite and chromian magikarp be added? It would be weird only chormian eggcute made it and the another 2 not since they were starters set in pokemon acedemy

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2023
Will chormain growlhite and chromian magikarp be added? It would be weird only chormian eggcute made it and the another 2 not since they were starters set in pokemon acedemy

If you have a really nice Arcanine or Gyarados sprite available to use then I would consider it. Those two are very difficult to sprite new sprites for in short amounts of time.
Chromian Exeggcute just evolves into Alolan Exeggutor as a way of filling the missing space.
Same thing happens with Cubone and Koffing as there are know regional counterparts.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 29, 2023
Anyone know how to evolve C.Elekid and where the Electerizer is? I have the Magmarizer but not the Electrizer

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Where i can the mega stone for joltheon? I seen joltheon got a mega evoltion in the game but didnt found the mega stone

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 16, 2022
Can someone help me with where I can see the happiness of my Pokémon, please? Also, any idea where the Razor Fang is available so that I can evolve my gligar into gliscor?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 29, 2023
Can someone help me with where I can see the happiness of my Pokémon, please? Also, any idea where the Razor Fang is available so that I can evolve my gligar into gliscor?

Not sure about the happiness, but you can buy all the pokemon specific items in the desert town.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2023
BUG: Mega evolving Metagross yields a miniature mega-metagross.

I will get this sorted.

So...I leveled up my Lucario to 100 and it crashed the game.

I've heard this from others, I'm not sure what's causing this as it would be an error in the base scripts, I will look into it though.

This week has been really busy for me but I will aim for an update as soon as possible.
Thanks for reporting these issues, really appreciated!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
Anyone know how to evolve C.Elekid and where the Electerizer is? I have the Magmarizer but not the Electrizer

All chromian forms should be happiness evolution for the first evo at least .electerizer wise you can beat wild electabuzz in the route before desert,you can also check the special evo item merchant in oasis

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
for some reason flying back to thyme city from another city trigger the dialogue with oak too although the player never interact with him, oak just left as the player is standing in front of the poke center

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
I have just completed the game. Took me almost 18 in-game hours. The game is amazing. I have listed some pros, cons and bugs
PROS
a. The double battle is excellent and gives a hard time for new players. The AI is okay I guess
b. The area is compact and easy to travel back and forth in any need.
c. The mons available are great and learnset is decent for the game.
d. The easy access to many of the TMs (expensive though).
CONS
a. You cannot come out of the paprikan industries unless you beat Arthur. The team cant be changed or trained any more. (I did lost a couple of times and wanted to get to some grass for level up but couldn't)
b. Almost all trainers in all routes only have 2 mons and so don't yield much experience.
c. No move relearner
BUGS
a. After completing the Thyme Tournament, I played through the game. Once I had to search for move tutor so was searching everywhere and went to Thyme Stadium Again. The rival is there and says the usual dialogue and the game freezes. (This happened even after I completed the game, I double checked)
b. Re entering the room where the Eon POkemon is locked causes the dialogue to reappear (doesnt crash the game)
c. Moves like double team, dragon rage, sonicboom etc don't work.

Attachments

• Double Team.png
    Double Team.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Dragon Rage.png
    Dragon Rage.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Mountain Road Hideout.png
    Mountain Road Hideout.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Sonic Boom.png
    Sonic Boom.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Thyme Tournament Stadium.png
    Thyme Tournament Stadium.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 19, 2021
I have a Question so when I went to thyme labs to get a gen 1 Pokémon, He says, "Hey I'm the creator of this game, this is my base and I want say thanks for playing then please take care of the Pokémon."
And I received nothing im not sure if this a bug or I haven't did anything right. But if anyone could help thank you.

Back