• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fallen Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
Years
...The elves have been waring for hundreds of years, now... Not many races still survive. One on the verge of extinction is the Avariel. The one's who're most abundant are the Dark Elves, or Drow. Reasons being, they live underground, and no creature dare venture into the Underdark.
...Very small bands of the winged elf, the Avariel, have rarely worked together well. They often bicker, compete, forcing their own race towards extinction. Though, Avariel that are sick of their band leader's workmanship, and skills, do venture to other bands.
...Over time, these elves die, from lack of mating; there's no time. There's a grand total of three known bands of Avariel, at least one male and two female, if not more, to each. There is atleast one lost band, missing in action, seemingly gone from existance. The leader calls them the 'Blood Angels', after their fallen comrades.
...Each Avariel in the band, Blood Angels, has either auburn or black wings, and hair. They travel at night, so their vision is at one-hundred percent... Their eyes are pure black.
...The Fiarline have been a band whose sole purpose is to search for the Blood Angels. Members of the Fiarline are the few Avariels who got separated from the group, and remain loyal to their leader.

~~~

...Form:
Name:
.Gender:
..Wing colour:
...Hair colour:
....Band(Blood Angels, or Fiarline):
.....Position(Blood Angels: one leader, two fighters, one scout; Fiarline: one fighter, one gatherer(gathers food; vital to the band)):

...Mine:
Name: Aelin
.Gender: Male
..Wing colour: Black
...Hair colour: Auburn
....Band(Blood Angels, or Fiarline): Blood Angels
.....Position(Blood Angels: one leader, two fighters, one scout; Fiarline: one fighter, one gatherer(gathers food; vital to the band)): Fighter

~~~
...If the leader position of the Blood Angels isn't taken withing the next few registrations, I'll change Aelin to the leader. I'm an equal oppourtunist, that I am ^^ And if we start before we get all of the positions filled, there'll just be a few NPC's, until someone fill their spots.
...I hope you enjoy this RP, though I didn't exactly work hard on creating it... There's not that many RP threads, and I personally enjoy RP'ing, so I hope you all enjoy this.
...Oh, and sorry for all the dots. I wanted it to indent, but the site automatically removes the spaces I put in for indents... And I was bored ^^

Last edited:

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Name: Faen

Wing Colour: Auburn

Hair Colour: White

Band: Blood Angels

Position: Leader

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Name: Ansgar
Wing colour: Auburn
Hair colour: Black, beginning to grey
Band: Blood Angels
Position: Fighter

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
Years
OOC: Holy crap, people joined quickly!(overnight for me :p). Yay, complexity! ^^ We'll start, since we have four people, out of the six suggested.

IC: Aelin stood in the tall tree, his wings flattened to his shoulders. His eyes dart around, from small, cloaked hole, to small cloaked hole, each with a candle outside of it, so the Drow could escape quickly, and know where to go. The tree was a mere 12-15 yards from the nearest hole, and his band members were further, awaiting Aelin's return.

The reflection of the small candles shone in his eyes, before he turned, and leapt to another branch, and quickly made his way to the others. He crossed one arm in front of his chest, that hand curled into a fist, before he bowed slightly. Traditional salute. Even in time of war, one myst show their leader the utmost respect.

"Activity has died down, I believe they've decided to sleep. If we wait until the first guards' shifts come to a close, before the second guards come, we can easily infiltrate one of the Entrances. We could easily drop torches into each hole, and burn them alive. They couldn't've possibly made an emergency exit that we don't know about."

After explaining slightly, Aelin dropped to one knee, before Faen, and saluted with the one arm across his chest, his hand as a fist. He tilted his head down slightly, before looking up at her for permission to stand.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Faen lifted her head in regard to his statement. She cloaked her eyes for a moment in though before nodding for Aelin to stand.

"The sentinels' shifts change when the second moon reaches midpoint..." muttered the female angel under her breath as she made the calculations.

"Aelin, take Ansgar with you on the escapade. Wait until the moon is high enough, though. We cannot take any more chances." Faen was referring to her lost lover, one of the few fighters. "If it is plausible, take down the guards from above... None others will come after us if they see that their precious guardians have fallen."

A grim smirk graced her rouge lips, making a striking contrast against her pale skin and hair.

"Nevertheless, I bid you speed."

The Drow smiled with a more warm emotion toward her comrade.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
Years
Aelin stood, and smirked slightly. He stepped back, and nodded to his comrade, Ansgar. He silently removes his bow from his shoulder, and sighs, his dark wings quivering in anticipation.

"Hai. Take Ansgar, and wait until moon is high enough, and then try to take down the guards..."

He watched the branch he was standing on, and mutterd what was to be done, in comprehension. He looks up and glances around at the other Avariel, on the branches near Faen's.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Faen closed her eyes wearily. She never meant for her heart to grow so black...

"Lorne..." she whispered, her soul heavily with hurt as black tears streamed from her ever-blackening eyes.

The only female Drow of her band held the cold corpse of her lover, holding much grief and anguish in her conscious.

The elders loomed over her Lorne in a solemn manner, their wispy selves fluttering inches above the crushed grass. Faen clutched the form of his, not wanting to release him to their ancestors. She swallowed the thick lump in her throat as Lorne's soul was wrenched from her arms.

"No... No. Don't take him!" she screamed, tugging at the earthen grounds.

Faen shuddered, praying her band members took no notice of her falter.

~Ozy~

Years
"You called" I asked from up in a nearby oak, bow strapped to my back, quiver balanced by the shortsword at my waist. Without barely a second thought, I then flashed in the handcode I must warn you though, talking seems foolish. I'm surprised that you underestimate the senses of the Drow.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Faen raised a silver brow.

Smart aleck. She signed.

A smirk formed on her lips as she turned her head back to the forestry. There would be time for "laughter" later.

~Ozy~

Years
I was serious, I returned in the intricate code. I quickly continued, feet gripping the tree branch carefully What's the situation?

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
Years
OOC: Fiarline's were separated.. Kinda formed their own group as to not be attacked, for being loners, or to be called spies. ANd you're not alone. If you wish, and if you'd post something, I'd set up an NPC for you.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
OOC: Be creative.

IC: Faen frowned, quickly signing back to him.

The Fiarline are asleep... You and Aelin will depart to attack as the second moon reaches half point, the moment at which the sentinels' shift changes.

The blood angel took a long lock of her silver white hair, quickly pulling the tresses back in entirety. It would endanger the tribe if a sliver of her freed hairs was found on the ground. Gently, Faen shifted on the branch, soundlessly swinging herself to a higher elevation. The survelliance was much better obtained from that height.

~Ozy~

Years
Very well I quickly signed back, nodding my head in assent at the same time. It no longer mattered that I disagreed with the cause, it no longer mattered that I hated what we'd become. All there was was loyalty and duty. Nothing else mattered in life.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
Years
OOC: Okay, I think I get it, I'll try something out. It won't be great, but it's something...:D

IC:
Yet another eventless night I told myself. The moon had just taken over the skies, and this was the time I spent staring at the stars. Even though it always made me feel so insignificant, I always enjoyed it. It was a great way for me to just relax, and to empty my problems into the stars.
I had been awaiting orders, and hopefully, tonight would be the night I received them....

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
Years
(not Aelin :p)

"Aerith, get up! The Drow are moving!" Zeinne hissed, as he pointed towards a small torch, slightly bobbing among the tall grasses of the feild. "We should follow." Zeinne was short, shorter than a normal Avariel. He had auburn wings and black hair, as well as darker skin, which was rare, considering the Avariel now travel at night. "Maybe we'll find the other 'Angels'. It's been a while, we should find them soon.." He smiled down to his comrade. 'Hopefully...', he thought to himself. Zeinne stood on a high branch of a rather larg and dense oak tree, looking out over the feilds of tall grasses and weeds below. This Fiarline member had been lost, with his friend, during a rather large battle between bands; their's, the 'Blood Angels', against a rather angry group of males, who called themselves 'Shadow'. Since the other band was larger, the Blood Angels either had to retreat quickly, or suffer a terrible loss. It's been over four months since that fight, and the two who formed the Fiarline still haven't found the rest of the Blood Angels.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
Years
Finally I thought, some action!
I quickly jumped down from this small piece of rock, adjacent from the tree Zeinne was on.
" Alright then, let's get moving. Maybe, just maybe, we will find the other angels. It's been awhile and I'm anxious to see how they're doing," I replied.
I did miss them. Although I didn't always agree we them, but they were still part of my team. I just hoped, for the sake of Zienne, that we find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back