• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdoms At War: The Dark Ages (M) [OOC/SU]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
The RP has started already

i'm officially not the Co-GM of this RP, but ShinyDiamond can't come online till next week, and i'm sure he would give me permission to Co-GM his RP till he is back so... I'm your Co-GM till he is back (yes, SD and i are pretty close so i'm sure he would give me permission, he doesn't want this RP to die, so i'm gonna lend him a hand)

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Sorry to say, but I'm dropping this RP. I simply don't have enough time to get into too many RP's, and I think I can't manage posting here. Sorry to say, but I wish the best to this RP and those who are in it.

Sapphire Rose

Years
WestSideConnection- awww :( i'm sorry to hear you leave... Feel free to comeback anytime...

ShinyDiamond is back! :'D so my Co-GMing is over here~

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Yes, I'm afraid I can't use the internet whenever I want now. I leave my RP to PS to run until I can get back on track.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Since no one has been posting in this I am dropping out, I feel like I'm in too much and am choosing a few rp's to focus on while I gm my own.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Genevieve- sad to hear you leave :( well... See you in other RP's i guess?

SD is still not back so you guys have to do it with me for now >.<

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
Kingdoms at War, a cross-platform strategy game developed by the A Thinking Ape Inc, is characteristic with military-oriented elements including forging army units

Back